You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus Sex Past Two Nights

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus Sex Past Two Nights

 

First and foremost, I'd like to say I was raised going to church and growing up I have witnessed spiritual warfare and demonic attacks. I have been attacked before, having a scaly blue fleshed demon put its hand over my mouth and sit on me so I couldn't breathe, needless to say I don't mess around with evil spirits, I merely mind my own business and avoid watching movies like "Paranormal Activity," because I know such evil spirits exist and the things they are capable of scare me. However lately, due to a movie about paranormal beings, the thought of demons and other occult things have been increasingly on my mind... I smoke marijuana daily due to severe appetite loss and for relaxation from a long day at work.

This is where my story begins,

Saturday I stayed the night at a friends' house and we got high and went to bed. I slept in the guest bedroom, and about five minutes after getting into bed I felt an invisible yet gentle force enter inside me. I was so high and relaxed I just lay there on my back and eventually had an orgasm. Last night the incubus came back and this time it stayed longer and the sex was even more pleasurable and intense than the night before. I mean it literally made love to my body it was intense and all I could do was switch positions, I'm 18 and have not had sex (with a human being) but somehow I'm having sex with a spirit?

Someone please tell me what to do?

Of course I like the feeling from having multiple orgasms but I am worried that something like this is too good to be true or that I'm playing with fire. I want to know if this is safe, or if it's dangerous and what I must do to rectify the situation. The incubus (?) is gentle and doesn't hurt me or make me feel powerless, he just keeps pleasing me.

Is there a such thing as a good incubus?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Ashleyhills, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

SilverEyedHuntress (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-04)
I don't know if this would work but I think you should:
- Read A Passage From The Bible Each Night
- Hang A Cruifix Above Your Bed
- Keep The Bible & Holy Water Beside Your Bed
- Wear Rosary Beads To Bed
- Splash Your Night Wear With Holy Water
If none of these help then I suggest you see and exicest PROMPTLY!
Friendly Hug
~ Silver 😊
Sunju (14 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-04-07)
I'm surprised no one mentioned Hypnogogic / Hypnopompic events in regards to incubi / succubi. Not all sleep paralysis events are negative or even paralytic in nature. Having had almost a decade of nightly Hypnopompic events I've become quite well acquainted with the phenomenon. It took me years to finally manage astral projection, but lo and behold it was simply a different variation of Hypnogogia than is usually heard of. Due to the lucidity and freedom of movement most people don't realize that they're simply conciously utilizing the DMT (neurochemical responsible for dreaming) release and the paralytic agent the body releases in order to bridge the waking / sleeping state. Unless you're experiencing these events while standing and conscious from prior to the attack until after than you're likely just experiencing a sexually charged sleep paralysis event. If these experiences continue than try pulling an all nighter, have a video camera on you at all times, see if anything occurs. A real experience shouldn't require an altered state of conciousness, especially not one that revolves around sleep. DMT has been used in shamanic rituals for millenia and entity contact is one of the ubiquitous trademarks of DMT.

I have a great deal of experience, personal and scholastic, in regards to myriad supernatural events. Only rarely do I experience something, regardless of how powerful and impossible to dismiss, that can't be explained away satisfactorily. Shadow people / The Old Hag syndrome are my areas of expertise, having been plagued with experiences for years.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-29)
Taz,
When I said "this one" I was talking about the poster, not the story. I just don't want to have to copy/paste on every one of those copy/pastes, that would make me a hypocrite.

Jav πŸ˜‰
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
hi jav what about that then all of a sudden a comment that covers the thumping copy/paste strange how it was not mentioned in the 3 other stories this was added too
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
Hey tazzy7!
Doing great!
By the by, I emailed Martin already about this one. Copy/paste is a big no-no. Let alone the thumping.

Jav
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+4
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
The preachiness is irritating but there seem to be a few screen-names of people who must search for stories with the word "sex" in them & comment only on those stories. It is creepy & they freak me out. This one double bothered me because the advice was so crazy.
Kikyo (3 posts)
-2
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
UHM I was attacked by an incubus and this did it so I was helping with what I used πŸ˜•
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
jav sweetie how you doing?
All ok I hope 😊
Hmmm not 50 yet, ok then~ that should do it
πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
hey nisa check the profile on kekyo its a case of copy and paste plus on old stories too!
Someone should read the terms on here this kind of comment is NOT ALLOWED!
Its way to preachy
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
[at] Nysa,
Baahahahaha! πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Thank you for that. I really needed a good laugh and that one did it!

Jav
Nysa (4 stories) (685 posts)
+2
12 years ago (2011-10-28)
Seriously? Ask Jesus to be your savior not after spiritual searching & out of genuine faith & belief but because you are scared of a ghost or entity? One can seriously think that is good advice? You sex demon-obsessed folks are freaking me out big time.
ladymoondust (2 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-29)
most people make the incubus sound like a blessing... Can they realy enter you πŸ˜• I'm kind of facinated about this thing (not a good thing) does it come to you randomly or do you have to provoke it? I'm just asking... 😨
Eclipse2000 (1 stories) (68 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-24)
You were probably so high you were just dreaming it maybe... Sorry I think this is fake due to you being high... And tell me how you thought this was a Succubus/Incubus? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• πŸ˜•
mydarlingsdear (1 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-03-29)
Sex with incubi is not an never can be safe! I'm not exactly religous myself, but I do believe that they are a type of species and not a religous entity. No matter the case, they are not safe. He's gentle now, but only until he is sure whether or not your 'batting for his team' so to speak. If you are so show resistance he might get aggressive, or maybe he'll do it soon anyways. Incubi can be poltergeists as well, meaning he may have already latched onto you, and that makes excorsism that may be that much more difficult...
joplin248 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-13)
Ok you need to read up on Incubus! Incubus is latin for Nightmare! It says that the Incubus will pursue in SEXUAL relations with a women to father a child and repeated intercourse may result in deterioration of health, or even DEATH! Just be smart! Get Holy Water or something?! GL 😐
Lidandra (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-09)
No good and simple. Evil has many ways of manifesting itself and most believe that when a demon comes to you it will be a red monster with horns hat screams I AM HERE TI TAKE YOUR SOUL! (overexaggeration but not too far off base) nine times out of ten the enemy will present themselves to you in a pleasing way. There is NO SUCH THING AS GOOD DEMON. Also if you are as strong in your faith as you made it seem in the first paragraph then the demon took advantage of your moment of weakness (when you were high)
miss_amos (19 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-24)
Wow I smoke pot to I lov it As
I'm adddicted to it I think it blocks me from dreams I never experienced this also that'd pretty wierd
kaya-stewart (10 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-31)
can I just say that you may have just imagined it due to the fact of getting high!
LauraTenshi (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-29)
Hi, I (personally) recommend Sprinkling holy water around your bed to keep it away.
You MUST stop it quickly before it starts harming you.
Infinity (13 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-29)
Ashleyhills I have just replied to another young girl your age and this is what I said to.

Oh my goodness gadget! This story sounds so bizarre it doesn't sound true! I have heard of incubus and if anything that's what it will be and not the spirit of the boys buried in the cemetary. Please google incubus and learn as much as you can about them, this needs to stop regardless of whether or not they are angry and will hurt you, that really isn't the issue. You are allowing unseen and unknown entities into your life which in time will become destructive. You have no idea what they look like and after googling incubus I certainly wouldn't want one within a million miles of me.

You need to protect yourself and next time they arrive, tell them firmly no and never come back. Ask your guardian angels for help because they can't help you unless you ask because of free will, but they will help if you ask. I would also be inclined to buy some protection crystals to keep by your bed, Tektite is a good one, here is a link to a site worth reading:http://www.healingcrystals.com/Crystals_for_Protection_Against_a_Negative_Entity_Articles_624.html

You have to make the decision that enough is enough otherwise any relationship you try to have with anyone will be destroyed by the two entities, as far as they're concerned you are now theirs and it's neither normal nor healthy and I urge you to stop, which you CAN do!

I can help you if you need me, just reply to this and I'll give you my email address. You are very young gadget and very confused but help is at hand and you always always have free will
her and the same applies to you ❀
JazzRaym (36 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-09)
dude don't let it come again, its all shiat and he'll finish by hurting you or forbidding you of having friends-! Just let him get the 'fack off you as far as he/she can.
canthisbereal (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-07)
be careful I'm sure the long term effect drains you as a person cast them out don't let this continue it will get to the point where it won't be just one at a time and you won't like it... They don't care about you to them your are an obedient dog sit there, roll over your their way of release nothing else be careful I have gone through something similiar it will come on and off whether you like it or not it will never leave mine is active during the summer I have already had to many sleepless nights
Thank you and good luck to you
marypeace (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-27)
as a person who has never had a experence with sex or ghost that would really freak me out
towngirl41 (2 stories) (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-03-31)
Oh you are really playing with fire here! Don't continue with this relationship. The more I have read about these creatures, the worse it gets. You could very easily get pregnant from one of these demons. I think I might have briefly become pregnant during an experience I had several years ago.

I totally agree with bldfalcon. If you want to experience a sexual release, then just masturbate. Quite a good many women do it, and you wouldn't be the first. Atleast you wouldn't be exposing yourself to this kind of darkness. I fear for your well-being. What might be enjoyable now will be painful later on... Trust me.
syrar (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
and I also see most of them are civincing you to leave the way of sex with demons and have a good future further istead of laying down on bed and waiting for them you or maybe some other people who do so should pray to god for their safety.
syrar (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
i wish god aves you and all those who are in this type of problem I wish god save you and most of them all of them who are suffering and also want to get rid fo the incubus and these type of demons because it is a great danger I agree with angela and babyb88 and I have to read further more comments but take care GOD BLES YOU.
J3Z (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-07)
Playing with fire? No no no... You're playing with an atomic bomb. Forget what they say VV It IS possible to get pregnant. And it will be unexplainable to doctors. And if you don't get pregnant then you might get sick and die from incubus. Just please be careful.
Panda06 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-04)
The thang most likely going to suck energy out of you until you get skinny...
JimD (431 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
DANGER - it is a demon. You're in real danger. Immediately commmand it to leave in Jesus' name. Use lots of Catholic Holy water, blessed salt, and pray the Rosary daily. Also, receive the sacraments often, while there's still time. Invoke Mary and St. Michael the Archangel, often. Dukes2352 at AOL.com
Identity (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
The incubus is not good, don't be deceived. Try to resist him the next time he arouses you, he will turn so mean you will be begging to wake up. I know this from experience, the trap of the incubus is to develop a strong sexual appetite in you. Without having had intercourse with a human, you will come to desire it more and more and will find yourself to be amazingly skilled when you do. I am warning you, unless you want to turn out to be a sex addict or worst, don't play with fire! Even though you are sleeping, you can choose. The pleasure he provides makes you feel that you don't want to but you can, and you must.

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled