You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: My Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

My Ghost

 

I am very involved with the Ouija board, so is my cousin Tammy. We play every time we can. We are both in our 20's and I have been playing since I was about 16 years old. When me and her starting playing it was always at her house, since my mother doesn't like the board. Nothing would happen just mainly talk to the spirit in her house. My mother gave in and let me play at home in the basement. Since then I have been talking to a spirit named "Sam". Tammy did not think he was real so one night Sam made the outline of his face for her which changed her mind and it scared me.

Well to start off with Sam liked me from the get go. Tammy can't get on the board unless Sam says it's okay. I can feel Sam here with me all the time. I can feel something cold on me and I know it is him watching out for me. I will be honest some times it does scare me because I can be asleep and feel someone touching me and no one is there and plus it's so cold. But I like Sam being here and it makes me feel better knowing I have someone with me.

I do not understand why people say not to talk to an "evil spirit". My spirit Sam is evil or so he said on the Ouija board. It did not matter to me if he was "good" or "bad", because they are lonely and need someone. So far I have not had a problem with any spirits it can be "good" or "bad" ones.

Remember always be respectful when talking to them and don't ask the spirit dumb questions. I mainly ask them what they want to talk about and if it happens to be me I ask what they want to know. You never know who you might meet.

So I am not going to say talk to this one or that one. I am very open to who I talk to and will give anyone the chance. Also I do not feel like my spirit or any other spirit will hurt me or you as long as you have respect for that one.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Abbysmommy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DPez (5 stories) (37 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
I've always believed that if you know what you're doing with a ouija, then you are far safer than the teenage girls squabbling over when they're going to get married at slumber parties (which is what most of the Ouija-gone-wrong stories are about). However, there's always that chance you'll encounter a spirit who doesn't want to talk--they want to scare the living-snits out of you.

Personally, I've only used a Ouija board once and the spirit told me my grandmother's maiden name (she had gotten a name change when she was younger because of a stalker incident and I didn't know this). I had no clue what I was doing, but I was with a girl who's mother did a circle of protection around it and other rituals as an extra guideline.
Khanigrl9 (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
I don't use one often or really not at all (It was my friends, I gave it back) but becareful, cause the ghost;spirt;something can be dangrous. Don't use it as much as you may want to and never EVER use it by yourself. Or baaaad things may happen, my friend got rid of hers because of- never mind anyway be careful! 😢 😢 😕
Dimber (1 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
Your are pretty luck to not have conjurer a harmful spirit yet. I am not trying to be mean or anything. But are you one of those gothic type of girls. I don't think any normal person would like playing ouija boards 2-3 times a week or would like the presents of a spirit around them at all time. What if you decided to have a boyfriend or get married? Whatever Sam is, will get jealous and will do harm. I do have experience in this Ouija board stuff. Quit while your still in good health.

I can tell you that spirit/ghost do have some truth in what they say but is the same with lies. 50/50 truth and lies. Find a new game you can play without conjuring spirits for your entertainment. You seriously do not need to have this Sam to be around you to be safe. Have a bit of confident in yourself. Just be safe and know what you are getting yourself into. Good luck with that you are doing. God bless
Abbysmommy (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
I agreee that the spirits lie and what they tell me about theirself I write it down. Just like the spirit named Sam. He told us about his life and how he died and of course I did the research because Sam said I could find newspaper clippings about the wreck. I found out what he said to be true. I don't believe the spirit if it tells me anything about me what is going to happen unless it is right then and there. I think it's fine to use the ouija board! If anyone asked me about it I would say go for it. The way I look at it, it that they are lonley and need someone to talk to. When we are lonley we pick up the phone and call a friend but I think it would be hard for them to do that. We play about 2 to 3 times a week. I am not sure if it is bad or good to play that many times.
Thegrinch17 (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
You can't be serious to think it's ok to use a Ouija board! That's insane! Keep on messing with the bull & you'll eventually get the horns!
Fate14 (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
wish I could use the ouija board but my sister doesn't want to and the only one I would use would be one I bought, I have made one before and me and my sister DID do it once and nothing happened so she doesn't believe it (maybe I made it wrong?) and I'm not going to do it by myself.
bankesio_17 (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-17)
i agree with 77believer it might be a big problem if you would always use ouija.
Demons are the only apirit you can summon through ouija and seances... Please be warned... 😢 😢 😕
77believer (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-17)
True, he may not be evil, but still ghosts do lie on those things. Like you said, be careful and respectful. Just know that ghosts do lie, and try not to use Ouija board so much. Even though this spirit is a nice one, you never know who you're dealing this. Please be careful. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: