You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Am I Crazy Or Is There Something Following Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Am I Crazy Or Is There Something Following Me?

 

Ever since I was little I have always seen things that weren't there. I would see shadows and hands out of the corner of my eyes, I'd get very cold in warm places, and I would always hear strange creaks as if someone was walking. One time when I was little I was lying on my mom's bed, and I felt someone or something get on top of me. I couldn't move for about five minutes.

Now I have been living in my new house for 8 months and things have gotten worse. I have extremely terrifying night terrors almost every night. I would have dreams that something like a demon, was coming after me. And I would wake up crying and sweating. There are other times when I would wake up and be conscious, but I wouldn't be able to move, and I would start having a panic attack. I have heard tapping on my door and on the frame of my bed.

One night I was in my living room alone when I saw a orange light reflecting off my lamp. It seemed to be coming towards me then it disappeared. (All the lights were off except my TV.) Then all of a sudden my blinds starting moving, and my vents were off and it got really cold.

I believe I have something following me. I'm not sure of it though. I would appreciate it if someone would help me. Thanks.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, jessiofOZ, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-07)
asianstar979,

That was an interesting prayer. I like it. I might add a few ideas of my own to make it more my own, but the "footstool" is very inspiring.

JessiofOZ,

I believe that houses can be haunted, cars, boats, airplanes and all sorts of inanimate objects can be haunted. I also believe people can be haunted..., but living beings have a choice in this matter.

I believe God is paying attention (to all of us). You need to open your heart and mind and invite him into your life. A minister or priest could help you out with things like prayer, and devotions.

There or billions of people in the world praying. We don't all pray to the same God. I chose Christianity, because there is a lot of inpiratioal history, as well as a promise of life ever after in the name of Christ.

God Bless ❤
asianstar979 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
hey. This happened to my cousin A LOT. She said this prayer helped make them go away. Just keep saying it and don't stop until they are gone. Oh and whatever you do if you see red eyes DO NOT look them in the eye. Here is the prayer:

I bind you
I blind you
And I gag you
To the footstool
Of Jesus Christ.

I hope whatever it is goes away! God Bless You
jessiofOZ (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-23)
i am tired of this. I can barely sleep at night because I get so paranoid. I think every little creak is something coming to get me. I'm completely terrified to be alone. 😕
bankesio_17 (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
i agree with ZiShu. Try confession and always go to church in every sunday. ❤ 😢 😳
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
Ah, if anything that's following you, it would be a demon or a devil. It seeks to possess you when you are mentally weak.
What you describe are the usually activities that take place before possession.
I experience attacks at night when I wake up to seeing shadows, and I'm paralyzed on those occasions. I now fight back using my own personal gifts.
You must pray to God, especially when you are being attacked.
Start trying to build a relationship with God if you want protection, He is the only true being that can love you.
I'm sure you are tired of waking up those nights with your heart jumping, and being paranoid to every sound you hear now. I go through the same things. I have a hard time sleeping now, but my problems are going away because of God. These demons are afraid of me now.
God bless

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: