You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Footstep & Voices In My Friend's House

Real Ghost Stories

Footstep & Voices In My Friend's House

 

This is my second story that I have posted, but this one took place at my friend's house where I had the experience. It was back in October this year when this experience happened.

I was going out with my friend to my friend's house to stay over. I was feeling tired so I asked my friend if it was ok to sleep a bit, my friend said yes he also told me he was going to his mum's place because she needed some help so I could go to the guest room and sleep and that he would not be late. I told my friend to go ahead while I got a little sleep. I did however tell me friend to hurry back as I wanted to enjoy going out today.

I went upstairs into the guest room while my friend went out leaving me alone and went to sleep. I locked the door so no one could disturb me. It was not to long after I had managed to close my eyes that I had to get up to use the toilet. As I went to the toilet I heard footsteps coming from downstairs I thought it might be my friend he was probably back from his mum's house. I went downstairs into the living room to tell my friend let's go out because it was getting boring, but when I went down my friend was not there at all no one, I thought it must be my imagination that I hard the steps. I called my friend using the phone in the living room asking him not to be to long as I really wanted to go out to which he replied he would be no more than 10- 15 minute. I said ok I'll be waiting.

As I sat waiting I heard the kitchen door close. I got up to check to see if anyone had arrived, but there was no one there. I thought let me just forget whatever is happening so I wouldn't get scared. I made my way back to the living room and switched the TV on to relax a bit then I heard again the footsteps again. This was definitely not my imagination I was really hearing this. As I got up to investigate the footsteps stopped. I went back to living room but as I walked back I could hear voices coming from upstairs. I could have sworn that someone called my name and not only that I even saw shadow like a human shadow that scared me.

When my friend came back I decided not to stay in his house. I told my friend what I had encountered to which he told me look I know how your feeling because I hear them as well but I have got used to it, but the good thing is I am leaving this house in two weeks time so don't worry.

What do you think is my friend's house haunted?

Please tell me!

Other hauntings by spritelight

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, spritelight, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

kissofdeath13 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-21)
i would say so good he is going to move let's hope it don't follow you when he moves
Khanigrl9 (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
I would say! Thats good he's movingThanks for sharing it! 😁 Hope that doesn't happen to me! 😆
Watersprite (3 stories) (85 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
I should say so! Good thing he's moving out soon. Thanks for sharing your story! 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: