You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Girl At Park 2

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Girl At Park 2

 

Hey everyone, now if you're reading this and you haven't read the first part it is called "ghost girl at park". After seeing the girl the first time I wanted to see if she would show herself again and she did.

The first time was out of nowhere and complete form cloths and all. I saw and heard her three other times all around 8:30pm to 9:00pm. So the second time I saw her was at the same park but this time it was a shadow figure that ran across the park and she laughed in my ear. I don't know why I keep on going that way but I just can't help it. Before I tell you about the third time there is a little box like thing across the street next to the park and it has chains to prevent people getting in. The third time I was asking her to show herself when all of a suddenly three street lamps went out and I heard what sounds like chains being moved across the street. So now I am sure she is real because I have seen her three times in a row at the same time.

The fourth time was my last time seeing her. I haven't been walking my dogs at night a lot so I haven't had a chance to try to get her to show herself. So once more I asked her to show herself to me and she did but this time it was almost a full body apparition only it was a shadow person sitting on the bench across the street. Which if you re-call in my first story I saw her at a bench. I did an EVP but my friend recorded over it by mistake so I am going to try again and do some research and see if anything happened.

Other hauntings by tasuma

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tasuma, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

see27burn (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-29)
I read the last story wrong, my bad. Sounds pretty creepy. Hope you figure out what she wants or needs.

-meg
see27burn (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-29)
Um, you said in your last story that she was near the swings and in this one you're saying she was near a bench... Yea.

-meg
tasuma (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-30)
Also and laylow3 I walk my dogs out side my neighborhood and there is a little park across the street.
tasuma (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-24)
[at] laylow13 my dogs did bark agian which is cool and creepy...
laylow13 (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-22)
what are you doing at a park in the night? Creppy...
Did your dogs bark?
pagulpul3 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-20)
a word of advice Tasuma. Courage. Never be afraid to confront something what you feel is good (but not that close). Expect things to be a little scarrier and harder for "it" now knows that you are interested in her...
tasuma (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-19)
bankesio_17 in this story this is my 2nd, 3rd and 4th encounter with it read my first story and you can read up on my first time seeing her
bankesio_17 (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-18)
was this youre second encounter with it.?
Try to talk to her... Maybe that is a negstive thing. Inthe other dimension 😢 😢 😢

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: