You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Childhood Was Not Like Any Ordinary Childhood

Real Ghost Stories

My Childhood Was Not Like Any Ordinary Childhood

 

I grew up knowing that my mothers' family were gang people, so I literally had an out of it bringing up. Both my father and mothers sides were different. My father wasn't in the right state of mind when I was a little infant and my mother was too young. So I literally lived with different people from 6 months to 3 years old. They were people that my mother and father knew. When I was a toddler my nana, forced the Anzios the family I was being looked after by to give me to her. So that's how I got into being with my nanny amongst 14 of her sons and daughters and their kids. I lived in OUR family house amongst my cousins and 2 brothers. This house is no ordinary house; it is filled of secrets and nasty experiences. So nasty that my uncles and aunts even had horrible experiences in.

I was only 4 years old when I first encountered a ghost. I was sleeping next to 4 others, when I felt something cold touching my face. I awoke to this beautiful woman. She repeated the words "come with me" I was too afraid. I could feel my body being forced up; my arm felt like it was being pulled out of bed by nothing. I could feel this cold kiss on my cheek as I awoke. I try to forget about it but it keeps haunting me while thinking about my childhood. I don't know what it means, if I were to go with her, what would've happened I don't have a clue.

My aunts and uncles often tell stories of their childhood spent in the house. One aunty told me a story about her encounter with a black hooded demon, who visited her while she was asleep in the master bedroom, while her partner lay right beside her. She said that she awoke to a black shadowed figure; she couldn't move a muscle or feel a thing so she was in a state where she couldn't wake her partner. She could feel her throat being strangled, so she was suffocating. She was paralyzed and couldn't do anything. The priest said that demons hate it when lovers are together, and when your with someone they target you especially because they don't like it.

Nana doesn't like the thought of speaking out about the house, but she does anyway. My uncle often told us of how she used to yell at them, because she thought that they were walking in the hall way. So my aunts and uncles were often scared.

Still today you can hear creeks in the floor boards and noises.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, SavanaAngelina, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Fenrispro (58 posts)
+1
4 years ago (2020-03-17)
My sympathies, I also don't have a normal happy family. Problem not by ghost but volatile parents, father without common sense. Coz like to hoard things unsafely 😠 It sucks. At least ghosts there can be faster solution... Hoarders are bloody hardcore.
I keep hoping karma will kick his arse
sweety (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-23)
why would your aunt tell you thngs lke this. Were you older? 😲 I don't understand why they told you. That is toooo scary for a child.
brooklynbaby97 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
Please don't get all mad, but this COULD possibly be sleep parslysis, I'm not saying you Don't have demons, It could be either one, or possibly both! 😉
SavanaAngelina (1 stories) (6 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
you know what kirko, you don't even KNOW my family!. You don't know anything!
If I've encountered things in that house, they HAVE TOO.
KirkoBezerko (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2009-11-24)
"She said that she awoke to a black shadowed figure; she couldn't move a muscle or feel a thing so she was in a state where she couldn't wake her partner. She could feel her throat being strangled, so she was suffocating. She was paralyzed and couldn't do anything."

That is a common sleep disorder called "Sleep paralysis, you don't have demons.
SavanaAngelina (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-21)
It is often said that my family home is built on sacred land. A New Zealand Moari war zone. You could say that I have dreams of dreadful happenings. When I was a child I saw many...
Sometimes things are better left unsaid.It's been maybe 5-6 years.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-20)
Do you still have 'visits' from the paranormal? How long has it been since you have had an exoerience or was it just in this house?

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: