You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: My Own Poltergeist

Real Ghost Stories

My Own Poltergeist

 

This experience is not for the ones who are scared of ghosts. I was a teen, and my mom and I got into an argument. I told her not to close my door and turn out the light. She does it anyways. I am sitting under my blanket, and all of a sudden, it flies off of me. I pull it back on, and something hits my face. My little brother, 12 at the time, came in and asked me if I was ok. I was screaming. He took a look at my face. The right side was a maroon hand print, twice the size of mine. He got my mom. She said to cut out the crap. The next day in my algebra class, I was set up against the wall in my desk. I felt something breathing on my neck. I looked above me, and the air vent was on the other side of the room. That night, I fell asleep.

At 1:00 am, I woke up feeling very cold. I opened my eyes, and could see my breath. Next thing I knew, my favorite stuffed animal was grabbed out of my arms. I started crying. Next thing I knew, my arms were being scratched by a fork. How the fork got up there I don't know. I wore a jacket to color guard next day, and the scratches that bled profusely the night before went away, no trace of scabs.

The next night, I was sleeping, and at the same time the night before, I felt cold. Again I could see my breath. I looked next to me, and saw a long imprint in my bed. I put the blanket over my head, and it flew off. Then, my "figure" started to flip my hair. I checked out a lot of books, and they were all coincidental to me. For example, poltergeists usually revolve around one person. Second, they usually occur between the age of 10-20. Lastly, the person it occurs to is usually either sad or angry. I was both...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kaylie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

sunny01 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-22)
wow I'm really sorry for those occurences. Kudos to you for doing the research! I will try to pray for you every night, okay? I hope things do get better! 😁
metalhed16 (14 stories) (119 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-14)
I hope things are going better for you and you are feeling a little happier and what not. No one deserves to have that burden thrust upon them, no matter what they have done or how they are feeling.

You'll be on my prayer list lol I hope that's alright.

god bless!
HaleyScott (19 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-06)
wow I'm so sad and angry like hell, how come I don't see my own poltergeist? 😨
scott 123 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-24)
I believe that story I think potergiest activity does acure around 10-20 and if your sad I should know I'm a victom.
Brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-23)
Kaylie, I have to agree with shane completely(again). The key, I believe is to learn to control your emotional state. You see, Ghosts, being energy, will pull energy from you to them. Being in such a fit of anger and sadness, you probably gave the ghost more energy than it needed. Having malevolent intentions, it probably caused some of the chaos your family was experiencing. Ghosts will cause things to happen such as fights and arguments. I, myself, am able to walk into certain areas and kind of see the intentions a spirit has, just by the way I feel. If there is a heaviness around you, that you can feel when you step inside the house, then you know its not a good ghost you have. Remember, that if you ever feel threatened you can burn white dried sage in your room before you go to bed. Ghosts cannot be in its presence. Good luck and keep us posted!
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-21)
Kaylie, I am glad to see you did your research. I hope that you also read on further to the link that states it is often the person who is sad and angry that is the cause of the activity. Knowing this you should be able to control what is happening around you and not allow it to bother you further. That is unless you have done something silly like consult a ouija board. Good luck to you.

Peace,Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: