You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Above The Head

Real Ghost Stories

Above The Head

 

When I was 11 years old, I was like everybody else. I had friends who would help me out a lot and play with me. My best friend David invited me to come over to his house.

This is where it all started...

David has a cat named Coco and she would act very strange sometimes. So I came over and said "Hi" and stuff but the next minute we heard Coco meowing upstairs. We went up to look up and saw Coco in one of the upper storage rooms looking up at the attic door. David warned me about the storage door, he told me not to close it, because it would get stuck and you would need someone from the other side to open it with a screwdriver.

We were confused with Coco so I asked one simple question that turned everything into a nightmare... "Wanna look what's in there?" I asked. David was a bit afraid, but he said "sure". We took a stool and David helped me out. As soon as I opened the attic door Coco ran away!

Things began to become crazier. I put my head up there and looked around and froze. I saw a shadow of a man crouched in the corner. I went down the stool and said to David I saw something. But here is the trouble... The storage door closed shut making it impossible for me and David to get out! We felt a cold breeze go beside us. David started screaming "MOM! HELP!" his mom came to help us out. I went home that afternoon and my eyes were opened thinking of what just happened.

2 months later David told me that he brought a camera up to the attic and filmed around. When he started looking over it, frame by frame he saw a face in the corner looking demon-like.

I promised myself that I would never go up there again.

David moved to a different house three blocks away and he knows that the attic moment would never be forgotten...

Other hauntings by GhostMe111

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GhostMe111, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Flakjacket (23 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
GhostMe111 - I'm sorry, but I don't think I quite believe any of your stories. They start out detailed, then when the actual event happens, there is very little to no detail given. Also, both times you said you have had evidence, you can't or won't post it. I'm not a skeptic, however, I also don't believe every story I read.
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-07)
huh to each his own I guess if it was me I'd have posted the pics show everyone what I saw but oh well
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-01)
I don't care for the picture, regardless of what spirits look like, they enter places uninvited, and normally may have bad intentions
How do you know what's a demon and not? Demons use disguises all the time, they are masters at tricking
There is a way to test it and reveal itself
sugarbabypie123 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-28)
ZiShu: I emailed you. How can you help me though? Because I'm really freaking out right now. Respond asap. 😨
GhostMe111 (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-28)
ZiShu, he doesn't live in that house anymore but why would he burn the picture? After he moved nothing happened to that picture... And plus its not a demon, well it looks something weird like a demon. ZiShu sorry I just can't get you it? So please don't bother asking. 😭
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-28)
Oh yea Sugarbabypie123, I can help with your problem, just send me an email that's in my profile. Your spirit infestation seems bad as well.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-28)
I'm guessing your friend hides that photo from everyone because he is either afraid of it or afraid of people accusing him of things.
Demons should be taken seriously. The picture could of help educate many people. I take demon affairs seriously myself. Your friend might as well burn or rid of it picture. If your friend still lives at that house, has he been experiencing anything else. Has his personality changed into something secluded?
sugarbabypie123 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-27)
thats a interesting story. I have been having some really weird stuff going on lately, for the last 8 months or so. At first I thought I was crazy, but it keeps happening. I'm really scared and something keeps growling at me every time I try to sleep. 😕 I don't know. But interesting story anyway.
GhostMe111 (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
ZiShu, I'm a bit older now, but me and David still talk with each other. I had not spoken to him about it. He doesn't want to see it because he thinks its a "friends thing" so guys lay off on the pic, I highly doubt its going to be posted. 😐
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-26)
Why doesn't he want anyone to see it? There is no good enough for that unless that photo is inhabited by the spirit. People must know what can happen to them.
GhostMe111 (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-25)
Sorry robertar my friend has it and he doesn't want anyone to see it. Il try asking him but I doubt he will say "ok". 😕
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-11-25)
is it possilbe to post a copy of the photo? I am confident a lot of people would like to see it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: