You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: The Ghost Knife

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost Knife

 

A few days ago I was lying in my bed and was almost asleep when I heard a strange noise in my kitchen. I ignored it at first because I thought it may have been my dog. I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep but I couldn't so I got up and went into the kitchen to get a drink. When I got into the kitchen I heard the noise again and it was coming from the refrigerator.

I went to the fridge and opened it and when I did a steak knife came flying out and stabbed me in the chest. I fell on the floor in pain and passed out. When I woke up I was still on the kitchen floor and the knife was out of my chest and I didn't have any marks where it could have been in me. At first I thought maybe I fell asleep in the kitchen and dreamed it but I opened the fridge to get the drink that I was after before and I saw the knife in the fridge and it was covered with blood.

Can someone please tell me what could have happened, and how the knife flew out at me?

Also I would like to know how I felt the knife go in me but when I woke up it wasn't there and there were no marks on my body where it could have stabbed me but the knife was still in the fridge and was covered in blood.

Also if someone could tell me what the noise I heard was I would appreciate it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from North Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Grolarg, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

vicuttie8 (7 stories) (92 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
I defenetly believe it was a deamon. But I dissagreee with everyone. Ghosts can't harm humans BUT they can move objects (poltergest). I'm not sure which it is at the moment.

Tori ❤
brooklynbaby97 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
i agree with Dudearon!
That would really scare me out of my witts! 😭
Dudearon (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
Defentlig a Demon, it sems to me like it tryed to warn you to step back from whot ever you were doing at the time, example have you met a new girl, have you beaten op sombody, have you made fun of "the other world" whot ever it tryed to warn you about it ment it, has anything happened sins ore was it a one time accorent.

Sorry for my bad english, please e-mail me the answere for more info I'll be glad to help
Grolarg (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
[at] Ibelieveinghosts I don't know if it was a ghost all I know is that the knife flew at me
sandeescare (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
Ghosts can't be capable of those things. Demons can, but I agree with Vulcan10. Perhaps when you opend the fridge a demon put you to sleep with their force, they ca do those things. Then maybe made you dream the pain? Cause those things happen quite a bit.
Ibelieveinghosts (6 stories) (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
YoungDZ79, yes, I have heard this about demons as well. But was the author referring to a ghost? He or she didn't make themselves clear on that point.
youngdz79 (6 stories) (58 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
Ibelieveinghosts demonic spirits are out to harm the living. I have read one time before of a similar incident in an Asian country about the spirits attacking a human with a weapon and then there being no marks but when the weapon was found there was blood and hair on it from the victim
Ibelieveinghosts (6 stories) (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
This is a new one to me! Someone getting a knife thrown at them by a spirit? I was always told that spirits cannot harm the living. I would get the heck out of there if this had happened to me! YIKES! 😨
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
Whoa...

No offense but this seems very dramatic. Did you seek medical attention? Do you normally store knives in your fridge? I would assume not...
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
did you have the knife tested to see if it was human blood to begin with and second if it was yours? Or at least look at it under a microscope and see the physical condidtion of the blood?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: