You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ouija Board / Seances :: Using A Ouija At My Friend's

Real Ghost Stories

Using A Ouija At My Friend's

 

Ever since I felt the cold touch at my friend's house I've been very wary of going back. I only go during the day time, and I never let her leave me alone. Seriously, I make her stand outside the bathroom if I have to go. No luck with anything on the property either.

I recently acquired an Ouija board, and convinced her to try it with me. Her parents were out of town for the weekend to see Robin Williams, and I agreed to stay overnight if she would do it with me, because I wanted to know what the heck was going on. We bought some candles and set it up on her dining room table, we locked all doors and windows, and I kept a bottle of holy water from my church with me in case. I don't know much about Ouijas so I wanted to be careful.

We both said a little prayer, and placed our fingers on the planchette (I think that's what it's called. If not sorry.) I asked, because she was reluctant in the first place and made me agree to do all the asking unless she wanted to. I asked if there was anyone there with us. There was a pause and then it moved towards yes. It felt surprisingly strong, so I thought maybe she was trying to scare me. But she looked just as shocked as me, and I really didn't think she would do that.

I asked what the spirit's name was. It said Victor, and when I asked for a last name there was no reply. Then I asked 'Victor' if he was the spirit who had touched me before, and the answer was yes. I was getting freaked out, but I kept going. I asked him if he meant me any harm, and it really quickly went to no. So I felt a lot better, but I asked why he had touched me and scared me so bad.

From the rest of our conversation I got that he was sorry he'd scared me, and that he was only watching me. That creeped me out, and I asked why. 'Victor' then said goodbye and we were ready to finish up. I figured that we would just put it away and be done with it.

The planchette thing started to twitch, so I put my finger back on it in case it was Victor. It took me to all four corners and then stopped, and I put it away. I don't know what that meant. Does any body know what that means? Are all four corners bad? Thanks for reading, comments appreciated. And sorry that it took me so long to update. Nothing happened for a while.

Other hauntings by seb94

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Illinois

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, seb94, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Shinigami0 (2 stories) (203 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-25)
Ohhhhh man. Something that takes you to the 4 corners of the board is VERY bad and more than likely a demon. This has happened when I used one with a friend. She's been using them for years and can pretty much tell if its something nasty now.
But when that happened, we were both like "eff this game", ended the session IMMEDIATELY (said goodbye and moved the planchette to goodbye), then we sprinkled the board with holy water and dunked the planchette in it as well.
The planchette even cracked.
I really hope you can get this sorted out.
scared_shitless (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-20)
ohh yes get em' with the holy water... They never see it coming... But in all seriousness I'd get some sage pronto and burn that board unless you want to try giving it a more proper goodbye 😐
bri121 (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-15)
yes going to all 4 corners is bad it means that you are talking to an evil spirit. I heard you can break the ouija board into pieces sprinkle holy water on it then bury it
rlbritt1997 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-01)
your story is really creepy! One time my cousin and I played with ine and my mom is very religious and she called and asked wats up and I told her we were messin with a ouija board and sg=he said put it up now and we forgot to say goodbye! I'm kind of paranoid now but a few things have happened!
DanielaL (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-23)
Hi, I'm Dani. If the planchette went to all 4 corners, that is NOT good! It is an evil spirit or could even be a demon. The best thing to do is to bless the house with some sage, or to tell it to go away, because your voice is as strong as Gods voice and it might listen to you if you say it and really mean it.

Best of luck
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-27)
Huh. I was just reading through some of the comments, and I see that I just repeated what DarkShadows posted the last time I was here. Sorry about that. I should have read through them first before adding it to my comment. Apologies, DarkShadows.

77believer? I guess I am confused... Why did it tell them what?
Thank you.
77believer (1 stories) (34 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-22)
whitebuffalo: I went to your link and you're right! But why did it tell them that?
RachH (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-03)
I don't know if this is true or if it will help at all, but I have heard from a few people that if you're going to use an Ouija Board then you need someone who can communicate with spirits and who can hold off bad energy/spirits, or at least recognise if something's coming through that shouldn't be. I heard a psychic or medium is best but I also heard they really aren't keen on using them because of the effects, so if that's not possible at least have someone there with background knowledge and experience at using them. My advice would be to just follow the advice you've already been given in regards to the board, and then if you still feel like there's something wrong or something's following you, you will probably need to do some kind of banishing or cleansing ceremony to get rid of any negative presences or energy. Might be worth looking those up just in case getting rid of the board doesn't completely solve the problem.
Hope that helped, and good luck:)
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
Do NOT burn the board.
AFTER you close the session, break the board into seven pieces, then sprinkle it with that holy water and bury it.
Sorry, I missed that question of yours.
Thank you.
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
Well.
According to http://www.graveaddiction.com/ouijatips.html (yep, you read that right, "grave addiction") "If the planchette goes to all 4 corners, end the session. It is an 'evil spirit'."
Also. "Victor" said "Goodbye". By you replacing your finger on the planchette, you basically reopened the session.
I would suggest returning and closing the session. Leaving it open invites more spirits to enter.
Just a thought, though.
Thank you.
seb94 (7 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
First, thanks to everyone who commented. I do regret using it, and some kind of weird stuff has been going on. I'll post on that when I have more updates.

To hobbyholly, sorry I didn't respond. I've been too embarressed to ask about researching her house, because everybody thinks I'm crazy as it is. I just wanted to know what was going on, but I guess I have been stupid. My friend doesn't care to know, but I want to.

Thanks again for advice. Anything on what I should do with the board? Should I burn it or something?
greeneyes02 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
Wow that is spooky. I think its weird that I stumbled upon your story since I have been extremely curious about Ouija boards lately and have been doing some research. I have not come across the four corners thing so far. Sorry I could not help. I think you are brave for using an Ouija board. I have always been curious about them but never had the guts (or another brave person) to do it. 😊
_pretty_ (25 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
well... Il say this I love my board and it has never harmedme but it does dislike other people and I only use once a blue moon so... BE CaREFUL BE WISER b4 playin around holy water is not the percautoin you need to take 😁
logan (3 stories) (222 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-02)
I am with hobbyholly on this one. Please talk to a parent or just stop fidling with the unknown.

Logan
Dudearon (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
first I'll like to say.

NEVER USE A Ouija OUIJA BOARD!

If you try to contakt a "ghost" throug a Ouija board you show it that you are interestet in it's present, and trust me you are not, then it might be a lot harder to get rid off.

All 4 corners means that you are in contact with an evil spirit.

I hope you rememberd to say goodbye when you were done, ore els it hasent endet yet you will have to contact "Victor" again, only you to ore els you will never get rid of him.

Point 2. Evil spirits ofen say that they are in mean of no harm. LIES I'll say.

Contact me if you want futher info on whot to do. I know a lot about "ghost's" and Demons.

Remember NEVER EVER EVER use a Ouija board!
DarkShadows (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
don't trust this spirit! If it goes to all four corners it is said to be a dark spirit! Http://www.graveaddiction.com/ouijatips.html this site has the info you want it said if the spirit points it to the four corners the spirit is an "Evil Spirit"!
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-01)
I posted on your story before... Something about "getting worse" but never got a response. I assume you didn't research the house. Or didn't get anywhere with it... Did you read my post how to go about it properly?

Be ready for many many posters on here to berate you with the comments "never use a Ouija Board"...etc. I don't get why you want to contact whatever is in your friends house. I mean... She should really be the one to follow through. If this thing is bothering you or more importantly your friend... Maybe its time to talk to a parent or someone else about this.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: