You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: My 7 Year Old Son Lives With Multiple Ghosts

Real Ghost Stories

My 7 Year Old Son Lives With Multiple Ghosts

 

I need help with this as much as I want to share our stories. There are so many to share so I will try to put it all together the best I can. My husband and I built our house 7 years ago on land that my husband grew up on (farm land - no known war, no tragic past, boring farm land). Nothing special or tragic about the land, a brand new house BUT full of antiques... I always assumed my youngest son could see "stuff" but knew that he would eventually lose the ability as did my older son. Well, it is only getting worse as he gets older.

He is seven years old and he sees numerous ghosts in our house. He sees ghosts in colors, most of the children are blue see through. Some are gray, some are black with no faces, most scare him horribly. A very few are "just like us". He sees them everywhere he goes, in the yard, at the grocery store, today he saw a young boy ghost at the hockey rink (I need help with the color aspect of this, has anyone saw this or heard of this?).

There is one particular ghost in our house that remains in the upstairs bedrooms that scares him so much he cries. This is a tall, bald older man and "is not nice". This one almost mocks him or messes with him at bedtime. We just had to move his bedroom because he refused to sleep in his old room. Many nights he would cry because the ghosts would "get in his face" while he would try to go to sleep, he would try to hide under the covers but some of them would get under there with him.

He sleeps many nights in our bed, but the other night, while lying in our bed, he said "Dad do you see that man at your door?" My husband said "no" so my son looked at me and said "There's a guy at your door..." The look on his face was of sheer terror. He says they come in my room also, but that he feels more safe in there with me and his dad.

There were times when I thought he was going on about it too much, to get our attention until one day he came home from a friend's house and said his friend didn't believe in ghosts. I thought "oh no, he is telling everyone" so I told him a lot of people don't believe and that's ok, we all have our own opinions, some people are too scared to admit it also. He looked at me and said "Mom, it was just a cat..." So apparently he sees animals too.

He sees a little girl that will play a hide and seek type game with him around his bedroom door. In his old room he said there were three guys that would come threw his wall he said "they look like vampires. There aren't vampires but they are trying to scare me like vampires..." He said that a lot of times they don't want him to see them. He thinks the little girls are laughing at him. When he can't see anyone he can hear them. He has told me that he will not sleep in his old room anymore, "there are too many people in there..."

One day he went to his old bedroom to play his guitar, he came running down the stairs crying saying that someone spit on him in his room. He said he couldn't see this one, but that his arm was wet and he was scared too death. He said sometimes he can't se them, but he can feel them. That was the last time he went into that room, besides when we moved his stuff out.

His new room has a different "air" about it. It feels different; better. We thought for the first time we would get some sleep. WRONG. He agreed that he loved his new room, he thought it felt better, he loved it. I was refilling his bookshelves with his books, he was sitting on the floor next to me, starring out the doorway into the hallway. He said, "There is a ghost in the hall looking at us..." I said "girl or boy?" he replied "boy" I said, "young or old?" he said "Young - teenager, what is that thing that Harley wears around his neck?" Harley is my sisters dog. I said "a bandana?" He said "Yeah, this kid has one around his neck, it's red. He looks like a cowboy..." He continued to talk about it and eventually cowboy went away.

So that night, it was bedtime, the new bedroom looked great and felt wonderfully cozy. We all did our goodnights, hugs and kisses and he was left to his room snuggled in with all the stuffed animals. I was in bed for about 10 minutes when my son came in, tears streaming down his cheeks, crying he said "I am not sleeping in that room..." I sat up and said "WHY?" He said, "My bed is shaking. It is SHAKING, it is getting faster and faster..." Of course, I jumped out of bed, ran in there and tried to figure out what was going on. I gave him the explanation of maybe I didn't get the legs to his bed on tight enough so it was shaking when he moved. He accepted that and went to sleep.

I was very eager to hear his stories at breakfast time the next morning, he said he slept great, he only had two ghosts in his room. One was the old bald guy that mocks him and messes with him, my son has a spider man web that hangs from the ceiling, this particular "guy" gets in the net and puts his face through the holes and stares at me son. The other ghost was behind his book shelf. Now in this room, it used to be a spare room that actually has a hole in the drywall behind the BOOKSHELF. The ghost behind the bookshelf was new to him...

We have a history of ghost stories for many years from our old house to our new house. No real experiences with us seeing them, but things have disappeared, I myself have "felt" them, lights going on and off, creaks in the floor when no one was there. My oldest son actually had imaginary friends at our old house and could tell me about the owner of our previous house that had died in a motorcycle accident. My son was three at the time and we didn't know the owner. We later learned from some neighbors that my son's stories were accurate down to the owners name. My oldest son does not believe now. We have always learned to live with it, but with my youngest son, it is tormenting him, these ghosts are ruining his little childhood and I need help on how to help him. My son told me today, "Mom, I think they are trying to tell me stuff but I don't know what..." I agree...

It reminds me of the movie The Sixth Sense, without the gore. But all the fright.

He changed his clothes after his shower today in our downstairs bathroom, he showered upstairs but refused to get clothes on up there because the bald guy was in the bathroom with him, he knew the bald guy wouldn't come downstairs, so he got dressed downstairs. He said while he was brushing his teeth, the bald guy was standing in the bathtub watching him. My son got really scared and then my nephew (who died in 2000) appeared in the room in the see through blue color and then the guy was gone. I am curious to know if anyone knows what see through blue means?

My husband is going to contact a local radio station that helps with these kinds of things, I will keep everyone updated if we find anything out. But information about the colors would be great, if anyone has any. I have read and know from my own experience that black is not good, but what is gray and blue? In the beginning he saw gold, but does not anymore... Please help... Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Michigan

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, pierce, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

h2oified (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-10)
Your son has a very special ability, it's really sad that his childhood is being frightened by these spirits. I lost track a little but I think you said you no longer live in that house. If you do, or don't, it would be good to do a cleansing of the home or maybe have a religious figure bless the home. Also, you could leave up video cameras or a voice recorder. Maybe even get a local paranormal investigator. I hope all is better now. Good luck!
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-18)
Any updates on the activity in the house?
Has it picked up or died down?

Peace
JustCurious
jazminity (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-19)
!...record it without your son's knowledge... Explain well to your son that he has the third eye and let him believe that its normal for him... Just tell him to ignore it like they (ghost) are part or living in one house with them... Your son is brave and he can understand you... Or if you don't want your son to be like that in his entire life, bless your house again with a help of priest or someone who knows about spirits... Just my opinion...takecare
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-10-24)
your son is obviously a very talented medium but he needs to learn how to switch off this is somthing that all mediums have trouble with when young there are places that hold workshops where your son can meet other children like him have you seen the programe psychic kids you kan find it on youtube also the medium chip cofey works a lot with children I wish you luck
23_Chantelle_23 (84 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-04)
hey pierce, I see you've already had a lot of helpful advice and comments. I'm sorry your son has been through so much especially for a 7 year old! How has he been latley? If he hasnt already I think together you could try telling the ghosts to leave him alone or if any 'good ones' exist ask their help to rid the badies. I have never had an paranormal experience but as terrified as I would be I would seek help in trying to either confront them or get rid of them in any way possible. I hope your son is doing better and he grows 'comfortable' with his gift as I believe it is or if he truly hates it then eventually grows out of it. I think he is blessed, but best wishes and post an update? 😊
10cats10wonders (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-20)
I agree with GlazeJonas... Your son is very brave. If it was me [and I found a way not to freak out] I would either try and ask them what they want or pray to God to guard you...
caracooldevil (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-03)
blue must mean sad? Grey? I do not know - just a guess, hope you really find out soon! I feel very sorry for your son, poor guy. 😢 hope good luck & peace is with you.
Cara xxxxxxx ❤ 😕
amj11 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-22)
I think that your story is really good. Your son has a gift and I think all he has to do is learn how to use it. He should ask the ghosts what they need from him. Obviously, the ghost knows that your son can see them, or they wouldn't be so interested in just him.

You should explain to your son that he should try and help them!
I hope this helps.
lini (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-24)
I was really moved by your son's story. My 12 year old daughter is a psycic and a medium and we have had a struggle not too different to yours, she has been shook in her bed and had faces coming out of her wall. Much to my horror my 7 year old son is now being pestered by a spirit and cannot go anywhee in the house on his own. I never let him know what was happening to my daughter he has been shielded from it all but now it seems I have to go through it again. My daughter has been taught to cope by surrounding herself in white light and communicating with her spirit guide and asking him for protection. I would get the help from a really good medium who can teach your son these skills. Its heart breaking as a parent to watch your child suffer my heart goes out to you and your son.
WE spend many nights swappping beds and last night all three of us slept on the sofa together just to get some rest. There will come a time when we can view this as a gift but for now it feels like a curse.
All we can do as parents is surround them with love and be patient with them.
Xx
Preeti (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-09)
You need to tell your your to not afraid from them... Tell him to ask those ghosts bravely that what they need... Why they are troubling him... And not rudely mind it...bravely...and if you want these things to stop... Then tie a cross around his neck, in his room and keep rosemary under his pillow...
Otherwise I'll send you KIRPAN it is holy weapon in our religion as we are sikhs... You can search about sikh KIRPAN
Http://www.sabharwal.co.uk/sopss/sikhi/graphics/sm_kirpan.jpg
Http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/attachments/sikh-news/778d1253896415-sikhs-secure-right-wear-kirpan-us-sikh_kirpan.jpg
For further help you can contact me...s_k262 [at] yahoo.com...

God bless you ❤
Wolfie22 (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-08-14)
For the colors, I believe that they're auras of some sort. But then again, auras only appear on living things. I use to see them when I was younger, mostly the color blue. And from what I remember, whenever I saw blue (a great amount of it), would mean that the person is calm. The other colors, I can't remember the meanings for them. 😳
girlie (15 stories) (426 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-06-14)
HI, I loved your story. What I think is you need to keep this up. If you do your son can help people. He could become a Phyich (sorry very bad speller). But please help him find away to get the bad ghost away of him. He can also ask God to get them away. Yes keep on asking about the ghost. And he should try to talk to them.
And maybe you should look more into the history of the place.
One more thing what kind of clothes were the Vimpere's wareing.
GIRLIE ❤
MrFreeze (4 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-12-14)
The scariest part of your story is the bald guy. I couldn't imagine what I'd do if there was a ghost that would stand within five feet of me staring at me.
Randcan (62 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-18)
p.p.s. Note that when they "get in your face" as you stated they do to him, (which I've experienced), it's a form of intimidation, and some believe, an attempt at possession. Also, the colors aren't so crucial; bad entities can masquerade. Lastly, we're taught to open our minds and believe in ghosts. For those of us who do, we need to continue to keep an open mind, and consider that maybe all ghosts are demonic and imposters trying to make us think that suffering and struggles, after this hard life from which we need better, continue. Maybe they want to give God a bad rap. (Note the Egyptians believed there was no peace after death, and that's why you needed slaves and oxen to continue in hard labor). Theirs was a demonic doctrine. Think about it.
Randcan (62 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-18)
I would find a genuine and powerful medium (hard to find, but possible) and have him/her teach your son to close his 3rd eye. It is traumatizing him. Also, perhaps the medium can tell those around him, to leave him alone, and also see who is around him. Bad spirits or demons may eventually hurt him (I've wrestled one twice). Before it gets to that, bless your child, the home, and everyone in it including pets. Let your son sleep with you so that he gets consistent good rest, as well as builds a sense of assurance. Children shouldn't suffer this way. He needs to be taught to become empowered, and banish them himself when alone. But for now, he needs your confidence and comfort... And help. (Those bad entities should be banished by you when he encounters them, and with forcefulness). I'd use holy water to bless his room regularly. I'd quote scripture. I'd order them to leave and not return in the name of God. I'd keep a Bible in his room, opened to the resurrection. And, keep holy water by his bed, and a light on. And, get him a medium for a mentor, until if possible, his talent is turned off. I hate ghosts who bother children. They know they're frightening him, and don't care. I'd kick their asssss if they messed with my 7 year old!
P.S. Try medium Lisa Williams, I hear she's genuine. She charges a lot ($500 a session), but explain to her the situation. She's very caring and generous, and has (secretly) given people 3 hr sessions for free. Or maybe she can refer you to someone (in Michigan). Don't wait for matters to intensify.
Http://lisawilliamsmedium.squarespace.com/
rajiv (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-23)
well... I know this sounds crazy... But this is what I think. Actually in india it is beleived that some people born in some stars will see ghosts all the time... This occurs very rare... But nothing to worry... There are some ritual to be performed to get rid of that
It happens here and it also worked out for many suffers...
Wicked (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-17)
There are actually several different shaes of all colors, but being a see through blue usually means "shielding" which is good. The grey usually means telekinetic power and gold is usually free flowing or tolerant. This is just a general meaning for all, but I hope it helps and isn't too late in coming! I would definitely buy him a voice reorder (go digital because tapes break!) and see if he can get some evps. Maybe they are trying to talk to him and that could help.
newtck (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-26)
Absoulutly fascinating. I couldn't imagine being him. I love the fact when parents support their children though. That way, they don't feel so alone and isolated when things like that happen. They'll have someone to talk to... Especially during the most scariest moments to them. Keep us updated. I'm very excited to see what has happened!
GlazeJonas (2 stories) (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-08)
I think your son is VERY brave. I know I would be scared to death if I had a ghost encounter.

brightstar233 (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-06)
well most of the time the colors mean if its good or bad. Becuse I have seen red ghost I think that was a demon but I am not sure I have seen blue see through but it was running out of my room I thing it would not harm me but what it was running from would. But what sucks is every on excep my two friends think I am lieing. My room I have now I barly sleep in it becuse I was waching t.v. And I saw at the cornor of my eye that some one was waching me I turned to look at it. It looked eveil. Then I turned my head back to wach t.v. I could still see it looking at me I was terrifid and I had my closet door open I look for a minet at it then the wall in my closet began to get this suff on it I looked at it closer and I knew it was blood so I put my head under my pellow and I heard an eco sound from my t.v. The living room t.v. Turnd on I finely got my nerve back and sat there then something told me to go in the living room and I did. I looked around and nobody was there every one was asleep the light was on the t,v. Was on and so was the tredmill and the tredmill was unpluged. I turned off every thing and keep my bedroom lights,closet,fish tank, and t.v. On all night. You should have seen me I was crying I was so scared. IT was 11:00-3:59 that was going on
henry16 (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-10)
ask your son if he can talk back to these ghosts if he can then tell him to confront the bald one and ask him stuff that starts off as a moderate chat that could turn to personal things like who he is and why he's saying all those horrible things, also try and find out exactly what it saying.
as for the colours black is bad, blue is their energy intake and they could turn depending on the negativity of the energy and grey is a harmless wonderer.
I think that's it but I could be wrong.
p.s. You have one of the bravest seven year old sons I know
Grox6 (2 stories) (51 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-01)
That was VERY VERY VERY creepy. It creeped me out so bad. You have a really brave son. I mean REALLY. 😲
GhostGal (6 stories) (104 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-19)
Ok... From all the ghost thing's I have seen so far, I think this is it with the colors. I may be wrong though...

Blue: died.
gray: murdered
black: evil

i think that's it. I suggest getting ghost hunters to get rid of the evil ones. Its ok if the good 1's stay, right? I mean, just to hang around with him. And when he says they are tying to talk to him. I suggest putting up camera's. And using tape recorders. Tape recorders can often catch the voices of wich we cannot hear. But beware... Some stuff on there you may NOT want to hear... If you use an Ouija board (wich I highly recomend you dont), don't burn it. For it can release entity's and make a door open that believe me, you want shut. I would highly recommend getting help. And using camera's and recorders, safest way. Don't do anything rash on your own. For horrible stuff can happen. Also, how old is the boy? 7? Or is he a little older now? Also. Seeing ghosts isn't a nesecearly BAD thing. It just means his "third eye" is open. So he can see what we, that only have 2 eyes, cannot. Sometimes its scary, sometimes its not. Mot live with it. Never call him weird cause he can see em. He is only 7, he can't control if he see's them or not.

~Gejro
Renny97 (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-24)
Hola, el tigre holas mi ameigos. Esta creepy de colores! Adios
luv it
renny

❤ ❤ 😲
Lisamaxw (92 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-23)
The fact that you mentioned your "antiques" makes me wonder if you suspect that these apparitions have something to do with their presence. If so, why not start selling them off and see if things improve? Second, have you considered switching your son to a first floor bedroom? What if you temporarily swapped bedrooms with him to determine if that alleviates some of the bedtime problems? The poor kid! I hope that you can find someone who can help him learn how to respond confidently and commandingly to these beings!
Lisa ❤
hbdave (1 stories) (18 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-12)
I think your son needs to confront the ghosts in the home. I don't think it would be a good idea to confront them at school or anything, however. The ghosts must want something. Your son has a "gift" but he must deal with it. Read some books, contact some people, ask their advice. He might be able to have these ghosts move on to another higher realm or, at least, leave the house. He is attracting them by his strong energy but he must deal with the fear or else the fear will deal with him.

My girlfriend's sister is like this, too. She sees ghosts, angels, and demons everywhere she goes. One (bad entity) follows their mom around and was passed on from the grandmother during her funeral. It seems generational and gender specific. Who knows who it will attach to when my she dies but my girlfriend is scared about that time. I should write a few stories about it.

Good luck with your son.
Ciel (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-09)
Woah, I remember when I was a kid I saw a completely black figure move across my lit hallway, like a pitch black colored man.

It only happened once, but at the time I didn't connect the dots and go "what the heck? How is he pitch black if my hallway is lit?!" My room was dark, so I kind of had a dunce moment thinking it was my parents.

I suggest you try and communicate with these ghosts.

The fact that he said some look like vampires is REALLY terrifying though. Vampires are a type of ghost, I believe. But if he is sure they are pretending that is lucky.

Colors symbolize different things.

Black is not good, you are right. Black can symbolize a lot of bad things, but it CAN symbolize good things too, but mostly bad.

Blue I believe is a fairly positive color.

Gold, I really don'y know anything about gold. I think Gold is kind of inbetween.

Ones that look like regular humans can't really be classified.

This old man sounds like he is on the verge of becoming very upset over something. Maybe he hates children or something. I suggest you NEVER say anything wrong about him to tip the ballance. When dealing with ghosts it is best to practice the older values of politeness and patience. Maybe your son could translate back and fourth for you with one of the more friendly ghosts?
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-19)
OMG, Pierce, if you are still around (I realize it has been awhile since you posted this story, and you may no longer be checking in on it), would you mind please checking out my profile page and e-mailing me? My son is...
I come to you seeking guidance, or answers if you prefer that word, as it sounds as if our children have very similar talents. I am lost. You seem to have such a handle on things and I thought to ask a few personal questions that I would not want the world of the Internet to read and mock him for.
Respectfully- Autumn
Miko (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-01)
I was wondering if there is a way to treat your son medically. Maybe he has too much of whatever is in the human body that causes people to be so sensitive to the spirit world. I worry for his health because the immense amount of stress that this is causing him. I know you do too. Good luck. I will look into the color phenomenon and see if I can help you find some explanation.
koolioboolio (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-18)
i would pray to god for help and tell all these ghosts to go away and also see if your son could tell them to go away. If it continues to happen I would contact a psychic I've seen they help alot.

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: