You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Dream Turns Scary

Real Ghost Stories

Dream Turns Scary

 

Firstly I'd like to say I'm terrible at spelling and punctuation and secondly I've just moved to Wales, Wrexham around two months ago. Since moving into my new home I've started having these weird dreams;

I was sitting on a chair in a white room not able to move. After about 20 minuits (as it seemed) trying to get out of the chair, I heard someone skipping into the room, I stopped struggling and stared trying to find who it was who came into the room. Suddenly a woman's face appeared with a huge smile on her face.

"Hello." She said, still smiling.

I tried answering her, asking why I was here but I couldn't speak. I closed my eyes to stop myself looking like a fool crying when I suddenly felt the woman pounce on me, scratching me all over. I was able to scream and suddenly woke up.

I was all hot and out of breath. My body hurt and I felt I'd been attacked. I went to move my hair out of my face and noticed my arm was bleeding with scratches, I checked all over my body and funny enough, they were all over me. I was covered in scratches! I never slept again that night, just staring into space wondering what happened.

What does this mean? Should I take action? Is this evil?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, VampireGee, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

storyofapsychic (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-09)
Humans are attacked in their sleep at night because the soul/spirit separates from the physical form. What you need to do is learn spiritual warfare. I am not sure of your religious back ground. I myself am spiritual... I also have a lot of night attacks. This always works for me. Usually I can't speak so I think it "I rebuke you in the name of Jesus Christ of Nazurth" or "I rebuke you in the name of Hashim" Hashim being Gods name in Hebrew the original way to speak it. You must believe it and pray for strength. Let me know how you go.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-30)
Sounds like a witch sent her fetch to you for a visit. Try carrying some cold iron on you to keep such away in the future.
samiann18 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
wow I don't know what to say that seems really bad what has hppenened since then
Daniel18 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
I've had basically the same dream. O_O
It could be a night hag
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
Hmmmm Why would the ghost attack you? Perhaps something happened between you's in the past?
VampireGee (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
VampireLord; I've never had any other paranormal activity in my house. Although I have been able to see and hear other things in my past. I'm hopeing it's just the stress of moving. Thank you for your help ❤
VampireLord (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
Hello Vampiregee,
Have you ever had other paranormal activity in your house? If not there is a good chance that this is down to you moving to a new house and the stress it brings. If you have a rough sleep you might have just scratched yourself. If that's not the case I would say you get some help right away if its already attacking it could do things that are way more harmfull.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: