You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Boy in the Well

Real Ghost Stories

The Boy in the Well

 

First off I would like to say that I don't know much about the spirit world and I really don't care. I'm not dead yet so I haven't done too much wrong. I don't mean to offend anyone saying that. My stories are true, a lot of things happened to me when I lived in that house in sunman, I just wanted to try and let you know now on to the story.

Mid spring at my house in sunman. I can't give you a time because it these things took place over about a week. So about friday (again on the ouija board) we found ourselves talking to a little boy (or so he said}. He told us that he had died in the same old house we were living in and that his parents dumped him in the well out back (just in case).

I went outside in the dark to look down the well, I guess it was closed up because it wasn't too deep. I took a look around, saw nothing and went back inside telling everyone that I didn't see anything (everyone in the room was me, my mom, jacob, ryan, my sisters, and a few of her friends). Well, this kind of thing went on for a few days but things soon went bad.

I couldn't sleep at night, it felt like something was keeping me up and just as I was about to doze off, it felt like something would hit me. I would go into the bathroom and when I would look at the mirror, I wouldn't see me, I saw a face with kind of torn up skin and no eyes. In fear that no one would believe me, I kept these things to myself. Until one morning my mom told us to come down stairs and that she had to talk to us.

When I came down stairs, my mom had tears in her eyes. We asked her what was wrong, she told us that "these thing are not funny anymore you guys need to stop" and we were just sitting like "what the crap are you talking about?". She said "the noises at night, the face in the mirror, the words in the bathtub, and this!". She slapped a piece of paper on the table with some pictures, the pictures were of all of us and the piece of paper said come find me or die written in blood on it.

I knew where the pictures came from, they were always in my sisters lock boxes. I also knew that she lost the key some time back we checked it and it was still locked. After that, my mom checked all of us for anything that blood could have come from and nothing but after all of that, we didn't hear too much from the little boy in the well.

PS I can understand if you have a hard time believing this, I do myself.

Other hauntings by killjoy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Indiana

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, killjoy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SilentOrchestra (14 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-25)
Maybe you can find out who the blood belonged to.
I know that detectives and stuff use blood to determine the person.
Or give it to a doctor to find out who it belongs to?
Idk man, I'm a noob, but that sounds amazingly scary. I think it was so someone other spirit who did that, not the little boy.
Dimber (1 stories) (50 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-01)
First off your biggest mistake was messing with that Ouija board stuff. If you want know more hit me up on my e-mail or something. But your people need to stay off that Ouija board stuff. Most of the country out there are pretty serious about the Ouija board stuff. Give that board away or something. Seek help if that b.oy (boy) still apear or whatever. Don't delay the problem it will only get worst. Anyways good luck if your still messing with those ouija board thing or anything that will bring the s.pirits out.
reneespring (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-01)
This site posted my last comment w/the word cl. Own instead of s...tory and then after, pur. Ple pan. Ts instead of clow.ns. I think this site has been hacked.

WHAT I WANTED TO SAY WAS:

First of all, no offense, but I do not believe this S.TORY... It is not easy to just write in blood, for one thing. Also, I got confused when reading the comments, everyone is talking about c.lowns- what does this mean? I do not know what cl. Owns could mean in this context.

ANYWAY, I wrote the moderators about this.
reneespring (148 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-01)
First of all, no offense, but I do not believe this story... It is not easy to just write in blood, for one thing. Also, I got confused when reading the comments, everyone is talking about clowns- what does this mean? I do not know what clown could mean in this context.
Wicked (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-18)
I'm a little late in posting here but would still like to add my two cents. First off in all honesty, how many ghost stories DON'T sound like movies? I mean really. Second, ouija boards are known for pointing you in the direction of buried bodies, they just usually don't tell you you're going to dig up a body lol. It's more along the lines of "if you want buried treasure" or some such silly thing. I don't know why so many people have a hard time believing that a ouija would tell kj to dig.
My_Cat_Guards_Me (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-04)
Wow

That would be so scary. I totally believe it too!

I am so happy you didn't hear from him again!

LucyXX
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-18)
Killjoy, I do believe your story because I had worse! But you shouldnt take it personally ok, its just an opinion. Not everybody would agree but you shouldnt play with this board it only brings bad things into your house!
Tima (2 stories) (16 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
ummm... Yeah kj, this does seem like total fiction and fake stories and like, you really shouldn't threaten of not writing any stories. I think that there's more than enough people who have these kind of experiences that are REAL. Sorry dude, this is just really fake...
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
killjoy, I have doubts on many stories that are published here, which I think I am entitled as a person. It's when I don't have any doubts that they're not (when, I am certain it's not true). I have my own opinions, others have different ones too and we are here to share it. You can't take it personally.

As the webmaster, I will continue to publish stories where I personally have doubts simply because I don't know everything. This is why I chose the username "Martin" instead of "Admin" or something like that, simply because I also want to voice my opinion just as another user, not the official administrator of this site.
killjoy (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-11)
Ok first off this was four years ago so I have a lot of stories to go until I get to the now.
-shane- you will have to take my word that I have never seen poltergeist or the rind but I am a big fan of horror movies and when I get more time on my hands I will write the next story. -martin- thank you for the respect but if the doubt just keeps getting worse then I don't know if ill give you any more stories. I have had a lot of wierd things happen to me my friends and my sisters.
-paul- as have I but I'm still hereand playing the ouija board nothing has happened so far that I don't think I can handle. -kim- my e-mail is kill_green_people [at] yahoo.com and that's all folks
kim bolton (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-25)
you may want to have the well dug up. If the boy was dumped there a many years ago his body is pobably under several layers of dirt. I will post more advice later ,killjoy if you post your e-mail I will e-mail you more info.
EarthboundAngel (2 stories) (38 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-24)
Sounds like the underlying plot of The Ring... A wee bit suspicious, no offense. This is hard to believe.
paul sweeney (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-24)
yer it definatly sounds like the ouija board needs to take a rest you shudnt even do that shiat anyway I'm seriouse I have herd allsorts about that
Johnnyboy (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-24)
I can believe it. I've had stuff like that happen, like the ghost rat. He kept getting around and stuff, and some of his food pellettes spelled "YouR nEXt" and "gO AwaY".
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-04-24)
I agree with Shane, I have a lot of doubts about this one, it borders on movie cliches, but killjoy already has a history of posting one story and this seems to be some events that are following it. It's up to you guys, if you discern inconsistencies and have doubts, you can voice it, as long as you stay respectful toward the author.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-24)
I do find this one hard to believe and I am usually a believer in most cases. This one has the overtones of poltergeist, the ring, and one other horror movie whoes name I can't remember rolled into one. If it is true then sounds to me like your playing with the ouija board is starting to have some effect on your daily life. Once the portal is open it is very difficult to close. Keep us posted I would like to know how this one turns out.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: