You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Creature

Real Ghost Stories

The Creature

 

I had a different experience from what I usually have. I stayed up late this weekend watching a movie. The movie was almost over when I heard someone in the hallway. My hallway is "L" shaped. From my couch you can look down the long part of the hallway that leads to my room. The smaller part of my hallway leads to both my sons' rooms. They would have to cross the doorway leading to my living room to enter the kitchen. It sounded like it was coming from the direction from my son's rooms. Naturally I looked to see which son was still awake. As I turned my head I just caught the back end of something. It looked like whatever it was wearing was shredded at the bottom as it entered the kitchen. When I realized it wasn't my sons. I got really scared. I was so scared to go to my room, because I would have to walk down the long part of the hallway to get to my room.

I sat there with the TV off, trying to get the courage to go to my room. Once I calmed myself down, I went for it, but what made it worse was that my husband had the bedroom door closed, so I couldn't just run into my room. I had to stop and find the doorknob in the dark, which felt like eternity. I got into bed and was trying to warm up with my back facing my husband. I turned around just to make sure he was there but it was so strange, I couldn't see anything it seemed like there was a black wall between us. I usually can see his clock glowing which puts a light on him. I kept blinking my eyes because I couldn't believe how pitch black it was between us. I looked up at the ceiling and could see the whole ceiling covered with these black little figures flying back and forth all around my room. I turned my head back to look towards my husband and noticed that I could see his clock light shinning on his face. I moved my eyes back up towards the ceiling and noticed that the black figures were gone. I again looked towards my husband and about where his waist is I saw something standing there it wasn't very tall. I would say 4 feet tall. But it was just staring at me. I stared at it for about 8 seconds in fear. I could see it had an old looking face, I couldn't make out if it had long hair or it was wearing some kind of cloak. I couldn't tell if it was male or female. It didn't say or do anything it was really close to the bed and had its head push forward just looking at me intensely. I closed my eyes and when I opened them it was gone. That really freaked me out. It looked as if it was studying me.

Other hauntings by gvf7225

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, gvf7225, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

gvf7225 (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-15)
Hi,see27burn, I think it was both evil and curious by the way it was staring at me.
see27burn (1 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-10)
This is the scariest encounter with the paranormal I think I have ever read about. You handled it a lot better than I ever could! Do you think it was evil or just curious about you?

-meg
gvf7225 (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
Thank you all for your comments it was frightening. I never thought of it being a Scout, makes sense Jazzeyjay. Since that happen yesterday my front window was shattered from the inside,It's double paned glass. We can't figure it out. Only the inner glass was shattered from the outside it looks normal. It happened at night while we were asleep not sure if it's paranormal, just strange.VampireLord, thanks for the insight on the pulsing I have never heard of it before. I wasn't sure what that was. That was the first time experiencing that darkness. I will most certainly get my Pastor over to anoint my house. Thanks again for all your advise and comments ❤
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
From what I could guess the creature was studying you, yes. The reason it was doing so escapes me tho. You may want to call it back, by simply literally calling out to it.
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-08)
gvf7225: Thank you for your story, it sounds like it was a frightening experience for you. Unfortunately we can expect to see more and more of these things and others along the same line due to the fact that the veil between the spirit world and our world is thinning allowing these creatures to come through more and more. It is so strange how these creatures can appear in a person's house and then in some cases, never be seen again. Since the sighting, have you seen it again or experienced anything else in your home? Here recently, I am hearing of more and more people practicing satanic rituals and it is my belief that these rituals have a lot to do with giving these creatures the energy they need to cross over into our world. Since this thing has already been in your house, I would go ahead and have the house blessed and you and your family anointed. You never know, this may have been a scout of some kind. It may have been sent to scout things out before a more powerful one was sent. Start blessing this home immediately!

God bless you and your family!
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-08)
Hey there gvf7225, That is no doubt one scary encounter 😨 It's frightening enough when you see the ghost of a person, but to see a creature or something that was never human has got to be heart stopping. I'm sorry I can't be much help either on what the creature was or wanted, but I do hope you find someone that can. Thank you for sharing your story and take care 😊 ❤
VampireLord (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-08)
Wow sounds scary. I expect you didn't see ghosts or something paranormal before?
I have no idea what the creature could have been. As for the darkness in your bedroom this is something that often happens before or when ghost appear. It is called pulsing and can be an omen.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: