You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hearing Voices Late At Night

Real Ghost Stories

Hearing Voices Late At Night

 

This only happens at night. You might remember me while I posted a previous story about an "Incubus" which is titled "Incubus, Poltergeist, or my Imagination?" or as some of you suggested, my experiences could be occurring sleep paralysis attacks. These attacks, however, have come to an end. This story is not a continuation to my first. Similar to my experiences with possible incubus attacks, as part of me believed to be happening only inside my mind, I was wondering if hearing the voices are all inside my mind, as well? Are there any other possibilities before I jump to a conclusion that I'm being haunted?

As I mentioned before, this only happens at night. These situations have only been happening for only a short period of time. The first voice I heard was a couple days ago when it said my name. The tone of the voice I heard sounded normal. As in, it was not angry, sad, or any other emotion.

As the days went by, it seemed to me that the "ghost" started to become more daring. It usually arrives (not that I can see it) right after my dad goes to bed which is at 11:30pm. Sometimes, I'm wide awake when I hear it, sometimes, it wakes me up. Lately, from what I have been hearing inside my mind, the voice is starting to whisper. At other times, it feels like there is more than one voice talking to me. Occasionally, the voice will laugh as well.

I'm just wondering again, if any of you had any experiences with a similar haunting. I've been researching online, and I found a website which suggested a possible brain tumor. Myself, I highly doubt that, but I never know.

Other hauntings by Dracosgirl

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Dracosgirl, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Kazaka (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
More information is needed. This voice in your head could be any number of things, including yourself, your soul.

It could also be a type of energy, negativity.
Kazaka (17 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-21)
What you are experiencing could be a ridiculous number of things.

1: It could simply be your sub-conscious, your soul, talking to you. The soul uses your subconscious to speak to you as you are its current incarnation. Even those who hav not previously incarnated hav this. It's a kind of guidance, but not a Spirit Guide, a type of angel.

2: A ghost

3: A cübàshá [sexual love spirit]. You call the male form an incubus and the female form a succubus. They hate these terms! These terms will only encourage them to rape you, tho' most of them [about 89%] are good, kind, sweet, gentle, and the other 11 percent are either negatively oriented [evil] or they havn't decided yet.

There are 5 other things you hav never heard of which it could be but I won't go into those. Why? They're all too real but they sound made-up.

Ask this voice, either in your head or out loud, what it is, or what it wants. If it really is something external, such as a cübàshá or a ghost, than it will tell you that it is.

Both ghosts and cübàshá can touch you and make you "feel good" but only cübàshás can make you feel the tingy sensation. This tingly sensation is their seduction spell at work.

It's to relax your body so they can hav intercourse with your A.B., Astral Body, what they see instead of your physical one.
valerie67 (2 stories) (9 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-15)
OMG! I experience the same thing practically every night after my husband goes to bed. I'm a night person and I tend to stay up until the sun is shining. Too scared to sleep. If I go to sleep before 2am. I'll wake up at 230am or 4am! It's always one of the two times. I sleep with the light on or the tv if I have to turn in early.
At first I thought I was going nuts, hearing a female whisper "hey" it's always "hey" I said hey back once and it was gone for a couple weeks but she came back.
Lately I've been having weird violent thoughts. I normally don't think this way. I say "shut up" out loud to whatever it is. If someone overheard me, they'd think I was mad. My 13 year old dog Mika hears it too. She saunters off into the dining room area to get away from it. "Thanks a lot Mika, you big chicken "I'll say. We've experienced a lot of paranormal activity together.
assie (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-17)
hiya. I know how you feel. I have the same thing happen to me. Even when I'm out or at work. Always here my name being called. Personly I think its a reletive trying to get incontact with me. May be the same thing with you.
Dracosgirl (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-11)
Cool idea with the sleeping with a light on thing. I'll just have to think of a real good exuse when my parents ask me why I'm sleeping with it on XD
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-10)
Hello dracosgirl, I believe that your conscious mind and sub-conscious mind may be functioning at the same time, It could be paranormal or it might just be your imagination. Try sleeping with light on.
Dracosgirl (3 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
Thanks. I've heard that ghosts are drawn to a person's energy. If I show them that you are not interested, is it possible they will leave me alone?
torabla (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-09)
We have to remember that our minds are very powerful... You could be haunted or when you go to bed you open up your mind to these things because you believe in them and your energy could very well draw them to you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: