You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Freaky Freaky Freaky

Real Ghost Stories

Freaky Freaky Freaky

 

Pretty short and simple really, I woke up at about 3.00am this morning to something trying to push me out of my bed. When I awoke it continued until I started freaking out and crying then it just stopped.

I also hear scratching on the walls and floorboards of my kitchen sometimes and my bedroom door violently shakes like someone's kicked it. Another thing is one morning at around the same time I woke up to go to the bathroom and I was walking to the door and it felt like someone was pushing me away from it. I was leaning with all my weight and I just couldn't reach the door so I turned back and ran to my room and hid under the covers then again the door shook like someone kicked it.

I'm not sure if it's something that's followed me or if it's just on our property. The last house we lived in my mum had the reoccurring nightmares about Maori warriors chasing us off our farm. She got someone in to check the place out and it turned out we lived on top of a burial ground for warriors killed in war. We moved about a month later.

If anyone has any idea of what's going on or what it is, can you please help me out? It's getting really freaky and I can't sleep with the lights out anymore. Pathetic, I know for a sixteen year old but it's really scary.

Thanks.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, FrankieFatality, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

azzy073 (guest)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-07)
Ive had things like that happen to me except for the fact that I always know who it is. I normally tell them to just leve me alone, I'm not in the mood and the go away
leenieweenie (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-02)
Uhm, Hii,
Do you know Jazmine Douglas or Chrissy Muliaga or Tracey Potter? Because if you do Then hi I am Tracey"s daughter Pauline... I heard about your story of the maori burial grounds... ❤
KoltenAspen (39 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-16)
as water sprite said Maybe you could find a local shaman or native priest to come bless your home. I think its a good idea
Thealoneone (1 stories) (77 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-15)
when I read this I had an image in my mind appear with a ghost that was very very mad like it was ruined, watch out.
Oracle101 (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-12)
Burning sage, laying down cedar, hanging crosses, spraying holy water, etc, only works because the person strongly believes in it. It is like praying for something and then it happens. When you sincerely want something or believe in something it gives it greater strength. The same applies to ghosts; if you believe in ghosts they will come to you. It is the desire, and the faith.

Oracle101
FrankieFatality (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-12)
Whoa. Thanks guys so much n_n you've been a great help. I'll post soon and tell you if what you've all said has helped in any way.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-11)
Don't feel ashamed about leaving the light on, If its not happening when you leave it on. Then perhaps its feeding on your fears, Pray for your grandpa to help you fend of this attack.
MissNatalie21 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-11)
Do you know what sage is? Try burning some while saying a prayer. Might help
Painkiller (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-11)
Hmm,scary and freaky...
Try sleeping with cross all the time and wearing it all the time and just say some prairs every time you go to sleep and when you feel kicking or pushing just say some prairs and go to the church often.
Oracle101 (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-11)
Ghosts and spirits do occassionally follow the people they haunt from one home to another, so again you need to inform the spirit (s) that you have left their burial ground. Since they are now attached to you they may not realize the location of home has changed. First research this new home's location in case you managed to find another burial spot. Next research if anyone has been killed there or if it was previously haunted. (Since you were haunted before other spirits will now know you can sense them.) If it is the same warriors from the previous home, each time they arrive repeat it outloud to them that you have now moved.

If you cannot accomplish this yourself consult a medium, ghostbuster, paranormal research society, or church.

Oracle101, Psychic and Medium for 43 years
Always happy to help others
For more advice on this subject and others click on my profile name to read my other posts
Staris (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-10)
I know that the Blood Of Jesus is a weapon to be used against evil or dark spirits. When you feel their presence and before you go to sleep, say OUT LOUD "I plead the BLOOD OF JESUS over me and my house and ask that you keep me safe from them and guide me on how to make them leave. Then ask God to send his HOLY ANGELS to surround you to keep you safe and to make to evil ones leave. Hope this helps!

😊
Ibelieveinghosts (6 stories) (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-10)
FrankieFatality: It's possible that something from the last place you lived has followed you to your new home. This happens sometimes. Have you ever thought about having your home blessed? This may help get rid of these spirits that are frightening you. Watersprite had some very good suggestions that may help you out. Best of luck to you! 😊
Watersprite (3 stories) (85 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-10)
Maybe you could find a local shaman or native priest to come bless your home. In the meantime, you could try the old favorites of lining your bedroom, around your bed and inside the window sills with a line of salt; put a piece of iron under your bed, like a horse shoe or small fry pan; get some authentic brick dust (from Mojo Curio Company on the Internet or from a local New Age store) and line your doorway with it - like in the movie "The Skeleton Key." You could also say a prayer before you go to sleep, asking God to surround you with light and love, and also imagine yourself, your bed, your bedroom, and your entire home surrounded with protective white light. These things all work, no matter what your religion is (or even if you don't particularly believe in it). Best wishes and God bless you.

Sincerely,

Watersprite

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: