You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Man Tresspasing Wall And Other Weird Things

Real Ghost Stories

Man Tresspasing Wall And Other Weird Things

 

This is my first time here so I apologize if I make any mistake, also I'd like to state that English is not my native language, so please be patient if I don't write very well.

My stories are not big ones, not absolutely scary, I have seen many strange things in the former house I lived in, and never figured out what the hell those things were. I hope some people here could give me some clues. First I'd like to say I have never played Ouija there, I'm catholic and I know that it's something not to mess with. All I know is that the mother of the owner of the house passed away there many many years ago.

My first encounter was with who I call the man trespassing the wall.

It was 1999, my mother died in 1998 and that winter around 9pm I was alone watching TV, my dad was out, working. I had to take out the garbage so I picked up the bag and went out to the corridor. It was dark; the only light came from my neighbour's window, 6 meters ahead. That was the first time I saw him. Everything was so quick, quicker than lightning, but it's burned in my memory. A very handsome man, tall, long black hair, dressed in full black long coat, stared at me directly to the eyes, like saying "I saw you". His eyes were yellowish, like cat's eyes. He trespassed the wall next to my neighbour's window. I quickly went back home, I was so shaken that I couldn't stop my hands shaking and couldn't speak again for at least 30 minutes. In other circumstances I'd have had a crush on that guy, but watching someone trespassing a wall makes everything different. Before I saw him, I felt something staring at me in the corridor, but after I saw him, I hadn't that feeling anymore. It was days later, I had finally gathered courage and went to the corridor looking for him, but never saw him again.

I had a friend who studied hermetics magic (sorry not familiarized with those terms in English). He asked me two things:

Did he look scary?

Is the colour black bad for you?

I told my friend he did not scare me -maybe shocked is the more appropriate word- and of course black means like armor to me, I wear black myself a lot, so much that some people think I'm into Goth. He thinks it was a protective spirit that took a form that would be beautiful to my eyes not to scare me.

Have any of you seen something like this?

My second encounter was with smoke in the air.

I was in my room, late at night. I had just turned the lights out and I was trying to sleep when I felt compelled to open my eyes. I saw a white thing trespassing the wall of my room (on the other side of the wall it's the house of the woman who rented me the flat). It was a floating smoky line like that you would see if you walk with a lit cigarette in a hand, but without the hot fire spot, just the smoke. It continued through the room and disappeared once trespassed the window. It happened twice in different years. The second time I wasn't scared, I just prayed and immediately fell asleep.

Again in my room, I was with my German shepherd and my Siamese cat (Both rest in peace my friends). Suddenly they both started to stare at a fixed point at the ceiling where the wall again leads to my neighbours house (she is the woman who rented me the flat as I have said before). I tried to distract them, but they kept staring at the point determined. I had heard of such behaviour on animals and they say they can see more than we can, but before I checked there was no insect or a spider web being moved by the air. Nothing was there, not eve a shadow because lights were on. Then once again I started praying to God, immediately my animals were back to normal playing, etc.

Animals staring the ceiling

In my new flat I don't sense anything strange at all, sometimes I see a white shadow from the corner of the eye but nothing ugly. The flat I visited before renting my current home, made me feel uneasy I told my mother in law "You might laugh at me, but I don't like it here, I feel that the house doesn't want me". She looked at me with surprise and told me she felt the same.

Any help would be welcome.

This happened at least 3 times. But it always stops when I pray. I also have a San Benito medal hung on my front door, it's a Saint.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BlackValkyrie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-05)
BlackValkyrie,

I've heard from a few friends that one may burn sage while walking through the whole house while reciting some prayers that are meant to be an aid in "cleansing" the house. I've heard from some who have done this and it seems to help for a few days..., then the "uninvited" returns and starts acting up, only worse this time.

I had to bless an apartment I lived in years ago. I touched all the ceilings, floors, doors, door ways, windows and even the furniture. I was using olive oil that I prayed over, and just barely touched the tip of my index finger to the olive oil still in the bottle, and then lightly touched every thing in the apartment, including myself, my wife and kids.

My children were having night terrors for some time. My oldest son woke up screaming because he said there were so many people in his room and they were all talking and telling him what to do.

After the blessing, I can't recall any more episodes of night terrors. 😊
Scream (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-04)
BlackValkyrie,

When I'm scared, I listen to very loud HAPPY music, Not heavy metal or vocals like Enya and stuff. To be honest, I don't think that this thing was protecting you, to let you see it it was either trying to scare you or tell you SOMETHING. It may have something to do with your neighbour. The smoke is something that may trying to get your attention, again leading you to the neighbours house. Good luck!

Scream
Crimson (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-17)
That's one interesting encounter. You have great English.
~Voice
brenttan (64 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-17)
Your English is perfect, and you write very well. Only little error is the word "tresspassing" - it is 'trespassing' and I guessed your meaning, though it is not the right word. Thank you for your interesting account.
Staris (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-16)
Great stories- especially a the "solid" apparition! Your English is fine, too! I wonder what was with his yellow eyes, though?
Happy Haunting! 😉
BlackValkyrie (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-16)
Hi Tonith! It wasn't a dream I was fully awake, watching tv before taking off the garbage. However, I'd love to have had someone with me to tell me if he/she was seeing the same as I did.
Tonith (1136 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-16)
Your English is very good and so are your writing skills. You saw a full blown solid apparition which most of us will never experience. Unless it was all a dream (but if the garbage was gone so unless you sleepwalk) I think you had a valid encounter.
BlackValkyrie (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-16)
Hi Trudy82! Maybe I made a mistake with the word:) I mean he walked through the wall, and he looked solid and real, It stunned me!
Trudy82 (5 stories) (57 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-16)
Hello! Great story. Hey just a question. Your English is awesome but there's just one word I think you might be misusing. I might be wrong though. Maybe I'm just confused about what you mean. The word "tresspass" usually means to enter without permission. You know, like someone told you not to enter their yard but you do it anyway. That's trespassing. Is this what you mean? I was just having trouble understanding that one part.
Thanks!
BlackValkyrie (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-16)
Hello xXelliemayXx! I forgot to mention that he looked real, solid, not ghostly. It was a normal guy until the tresspased the wall. I never felt he was something evil, I just had the feeling of being watched for many time until the day I saw him.
Cats are very sensitive, then the 2 men are nice spirits. A friend os fine had friendly ghosts at her former home too.
xXelliemayXx (10 stories) (164 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-16)
wow scary... I would love to find a handsom man in my house lol
Sorry drifted abit there!
I to think that this man wasn't out to halm you I do do thing that really he might be there to protect you.
The cats at my friends house stair and follow something with there eyes all the time but I know that there's 2 men in that house that just like to play with them 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: