You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Black Figures With No Facial Features

Real Ghost Stories

Black Figures With No Facial Features

 

My name is Hannah, I am thirteen years old. My first experience was when I was at least seven. At night I would turn off my TV. And obviously go to sleep. I would always every night, wake up and see black figures with no facial features walk around my room.

From this point on I slept with my TV. On. When doing my homework in my room I will feel like someone is watching me. Sometimes it will be so bad that I will have to get up and leave my room.

Once I took a picture and there was an orb in it. My mom has taken many pictures with multiple orbs in them. Sadly her computer crashed and she lost all of them.

When watching TV. In the living room I will see something run across the hallway, looking like it came from my room or the laundry room. Recently I was walking to the living room to grab something I had left on the table, and I saw something white slowly walk across the hallway. I turned my head to look at what it was it was still there! It was very short and a misty white color, it almost looked like a dog! I stared as it walked into my moms room it felt like ice creeped up my spine and my stomach was about to fall through my butt. Of course being me I ran outside and stood still in shock.

The most recent was when I woke up in the middle of the night feeling strangely terrified, it sounded like someone was whispering in my ear! I almost cried I was so scared. It sounded like it was saying my name.

So far those are the most terrifying things that have happened to me.

It would be very helpful for suggestions and what you think is haunting our home. Oh by the way the orbs in the pictures were white if that means anything...

Please comment!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hannahbanana, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

tiny-takishi (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-09)
I must say, have you told your family about this? I would advise it. It might be rude but it is a possibility you're just seeing things. When I was younger I saw stranger things such as this, dubbed shadow people by many. I went to a doctor, well my father seeing he is a doctor in many categories of medical help, and instead of being told I was crazy I discovered I wasn't the only one seeing these things. That's when I decided it mustn't be normal and came to paranormal as a conclusion.
hannahbanana (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
Charlie, Do you have an Email? I would love to hear about your expierences. [: Serventofset, I'm not crazy, and I don't need pyschological help. Thank you all so much for the comments! They helped a lot. [:
Charlie_10496 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-31)
hannah,
My name is Charlie I am 13 years old... I know exactly what you are talking about I used to live in Kyle, Texas and the house we lived in (my family and I think) is huanted be a ghost or demon spirit. We would he noises and one day I was home alone and I could here someone locking and unlocking our front door it was so scary I was home alone. Also, we would be walking through the house and it was like you could see a cat right by your feet and we never had a cat. And you could always here an old man talking. It got so bad that I would not walk into the kitchen or garage or our backyard. Do you think its a DEMON? OMG I have cold chills just thinking abut this keep me posted if anything weirder happens I would love to know if it is the same thing we ahve at our other house... 😕
Charlie
SERVANTOFSET (5 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
I'm afraid orbs are not evidence of paranormal activity and feelings that 'there is someone in the room' are more likely to be psychologically induced.

I think you should seek pyschological help.

Now I'm sure people are tempted to jump in and shout me down because a. They don't appreciate the power of the mind in creating these things. And b. They think it's insulting to suggest to someone that they seek help.

The fact is that you should always try and examine the most obvious causes of a problem before declaring things to be paranormal.
Scream (2 stories) (11 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-04)
hannahbanana,

I am fifteen, and compared to me you are very brave. If I had seen what you had said I would have jumped through a window or killed myself. This may sound stupid but I try to communicate with spirits in our house (I know they're there) through my mind. I tell them not to scare me every single night. I ask them for help sometimes, like once our year did a three hour adventure race. I got lost when I was biking and I passed a small family cemetary and I actually ask aloud, "Where do I go?" I was absolutley freaked when the wind blew a cone into veiw just up the track. But later on someone passed me on the bike and said, "Hi," and I SCREAMED!

Maybe this thing is a dog, do you have any animals of your own?

Scream
ladytoxiic (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-04)
wow! This is reallyy reallyy, scarryy mmmmm! It might off beenn like a demon or something 😕
vonthecool14 (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-02)
wow I saw those when I was around 7 or 6 and I was in my moms room
And saying demons come out come out I aint scared then over a sudden I was looking under the bed for them then as I was lookinh under I saw like shoes so I got up and then a black thing was chassing me out of my moms room into the living room I thought it was fun at the time but now I know what it was 😢
Gundalf (5 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-02)
hey there, one of the things I can do for you is tell you what those blace figures are, well me and my mates call them black or robed shadows as when we see them it looks like a robed figure with no face, thease shadows tend to be harmless and do not tend to originate from ghosts (dead people), the white thing on the other hand we call wisp's and to our knowledge there completly harmless. Ways you could possibly get rid of thease shadows are thing like holy water or rock salt, rock salt is good, if it comes to it sprinkle some in a line in your doorway and your good! Good luck trying get rid of those damn things!
WolfHeadParanormal (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-02)
Dear Hannah, For a living, I am a paranormal investigator and researcher for a small group of investigators in Georgia. One of the things we look into most is Shadowmen. They have great personal importance to us. Perhaps, if you like, you could send an e-mail to our research branch. I would like to ask you a few questions if you would be interested. I may be able to answer some of your questions behind this Shadowman. You can reach me directly at WolfHeadParanormal_Research [at] live.net Hope to talk with you soon.
Beliver-101 (6 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-02)
Wow.My great grandma passed away awhile ago.Sometimes,ill have visions of her when I last looked at her. I new she loved me. I think I did see her. It was a small,black,whisp of a deep kind of back. It rushed through. I would have blamed it o my sisters small dog, but he was asleep downstairs, and I was alone up there. I got what I came up for and ran downstairs.Also,every-now-and-then ill see the same thing, but taller with a figure on it. I get scared, but I guess I have hope its my great grandma. Or my great grandpa who comes to me in dreams (only once) and helps me.
ZiShu (281 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-01)
hey, these are demons and possibly other types of evil spirits
I know because I experience the same things, the sucker has been trying to talk to me using voices from people I know in the middle of the night
Normally they do appear as shadows sometimes with red eyes
Everything you explained sounds just like demons
Protect your bed, leave a bible out, and pray before you sleep, try using burning indian sage and asking a priest to bless the house, close all doors to the spirit world that have been open from long ago, do not give in to these spirits
God Bless
AAR (9 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-01)
well Hannah what I do when I see something paranormal I walk toward it to make sure its not my eyes playing tricks on me or something! I think that might really help you. Another thing you could do is next time you hear something don't freak out, get up and make sure its not a alarm or cell phone. You kno stuff like that.
ponokers5000 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-31)
cleanse your house with the holy spirit and the bible tell ghost to get out
ponokers5000 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-31)
this is bad pray, and if your playing with cards or the weiji board stop.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-31)
You're not the first to have encountered such: http://www.shadowpeople.org/
AmICrazy (1 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-31)
Hannah That is an amazing story. Such A young girl. I know someone that could tell your story almost word for word. He is almost 30 but had some experiences as a child that make him wonder about the things that happen now. I have so many questions that I would like to ask. Have you heard any kind of voices? Do you feel that is dark in color for a reason? How often do you go through things like the dog, or the dark figure coming around? Daily, Weekly? Just on very wierd occasions? And do you have any other thoughts on just exactly what you think it could be?
I know it must be scary. I am finding out for myself that it may make you feel crazy. I am so relieved to hear that someone else may understand. Please I would like to talk to you.
Victoira (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-29)
Oh I can't continue my storyy because iim going to publish a story about my (and my sisters) story of last night and My previous encouters.

So my advise is to talk to your mom about things and call a paranormal investigator.
Victoira (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-29)
I (me and my sister) have the same problem wit the black figures and I always hear my name being called when I'm alone or with a couple people but nobody else hears it. Its only me and my sister that see the black figure though. Shes 13 and I'm 12, and we always sleep in the same room or same bed because were so scared something is in the house. In fact last night my sister woke up (mysteriously), got out of (our little brothers) bed and went sleep in her room by herself while I watched (but she didn't know) I'm sorry to admit to myself but she looked very weird! 😢 When I woke up my dad had left and it was just me and my sister 😕. Thats when everything started happening...
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-29)
Technically, anything can happen nowadays. Lets just say maybe the spirit of the dog is, as same as eniealici commented, doing their normal routine, except that they CAN see you, but doesn't take a thought about you and continue with whatever they're doing.

The part where you said that you were being watched is probably committed by either passing spirits, or the spirit that haunts the house. There might be more possible explanations for this, but I only rule out 2 of them, so if I missed any please comment 😁.

I have to agree Tonith's comment simply because that he has explained that it is possible that people's souls become more 'open' towards the spiritual energy anywhere.

I'm not trying to be racist commenting this but we people should understand spirit's of all types (Yes,that includes violent types that can inflict pain) and try to help them, instead of exorcising them which is like banishing or expelling them from their own country. (Well, this maybe out of topic, but then, hey, we humans, spirits, demons, angels and the GODS themselves co-exist in 1 universe, even thought I myself believe in multiverse (Multiple Universes).)

May the spirits in your home have mercy on you, hannahbanana.
Tonith (1136 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-27)
Believe it or not this is common for many kids your age and mostly it's just hormonal. Your body is changing, your brain chemistry is also changing. Not saying it couldn't be somewhat paranormal and you may also be sensitive but more than likely its physical due to huge physical changes coming your way. Let me put it this way, if you are still experiencing this stuff 10 years from now, chances are you may be someone with psychic ability. Time will tell.
eniealici (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-26)
I know this sounds crazy, but I think you shouldn't worry about it. Of course it's scary, but after a while most likely you will get used to it. That is if it's not hurting you. It's haunting you or that house, but it's not hurting you. Remember not all spirits/ghosts are bad. It's probably just doing things that any normal person would do... You just don't see them.
WolfVoice258 (16 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-25)
It CAN be a ghost, actually. If there was a pet that died in that house, it could haunt it, which would be considered a ghost. The black figures in your story are called Shadow People. There have been multiple reports of them, and some of my friends have seen them before. A guy in one of my classes a couple years back said that they were harmless, and were messengers for other ghosts. He was technically the class ghost expert until my friends and I learned more about them.
sugarbabypie123 (5 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-24)
In my opinion, and this is just an educated guess, if there is anything haunting you, it is definetly a ghost. It's not something evil, like a demon. Although, demons arent human, and ghousts are. This is confusing since nothing that bad happened in your story but you say it looked like a dog? Huh. I'm not entirely sure what that could be. It might just be your immagination like aussiedaz said, sometimes we see things that arent really there. I see things like that all the time. 😕 forget what I said about it being a ghost, it can't be a ghost if it is in an animal form. I don't say this to scare you, just to educate you. I'm really stuck on this one. I really hope its just your immagination. Best wishes, sugarbabypie123
NinjaSinXXXX (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-22)
Um... Nice story really enjoyed it, I might post a story I experienced years ago, which is 99% TRue
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-17)
hello hannah, Sometimes when we wake at night we see things that are not real. The truth is that probably 50 percent of the scary stories on this site, are not true. Be careful not to talk yourself into something that is not real, Best you talk to your mum.
hannahbanana (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-16)
thank you both, I will look up an omen and I sure will keep in touch! 😁
ImmaTellYouOneTime (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-16)
13 year old girls come onto this site also? Dang. If I was 13 year old girl I would be scared coming to this site lol. But anyways, you said your mom computer crashed. The hard drive of that computer; files still can be touch. Just put it on another computer =]. I would love to see some pictures.
Hayle (12 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2009-12-16)
well I understand since I am also 13 and have had tghings like that happent to me except that my experience happened at my granpas house but still fritening what I do is I always pray and I never stay anywere alone when I'm at his house bacouse I'm a fraid that it will happen again also I read a lot of paranormal stuff to try and understand what I saw. But you said you saw a dog that coud be an omen you should resaerch them (an omen is a demon) so that you can find a way to reed your house of it keep in touch and take care.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: