You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Saying My Name

Real Ghost Stories

Saying My Name

 

The past couple weeks or so I've had four people I know pass away. Death is a natural thing and I accept that. But, ever since my Grandmother passed away things in my dad's house have gotten more active. When we first moved in here at night I could hear a person walking through the house. They'd walk from room to room like they were making sure everybody was okay. We've only lived in this house for about 4 months.

Recently I've seen spirits, people walking around through my house. I see them all the time. At first I just didn't pay any attention to it. Just let it pass. My dad bought a Juke Box which he plays it all the time. Well my brother was at work and my dad and I were sitting on the couch. I got up to go to my room and I walked past the jukebox. All of a sudden the pages started turning by themselves. I was like Dad he looked and as soon as he did it stopped.

Now last night (12-15-09) I couldn't sleep. I heard a spirit of a woman in my room. She said my name and then tried to tell me more, but it was just a mumble. I fell asleep. My brother woke up at 3am. People know this as the haunting hour where ghosts have the most action. Well he said there was a woman in his room screaming my name. She said it 3-4 times, over and over. He said right after that she was gone. Things aren't making sense.

Everything is so confusing right now with all this. I see her walking around the house, Just a glimpse of her. Like she'll be standing there and then I'll turn around and she's gone. I don't get it.

Please tell me what to do. She's trying to tell me something and I want to know what it is.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, karla_08, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

KatieChan (3 stories) (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-07)
Maybe she is lonely? 😕 If she keeps on doing this and you don't like it you should tell her to leave. But if that doesn't work bless the house. I hope this helps you! God Bless You! ❤ KatieChan
mulle1439 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-04)
It sounds pretty weird, before this did you so have contact with spirits or ghosts or something because if you haven't then I don't understand why its following you? 😕

I hope it will go away because you can never know what they can do 😐
Scream (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-04)
karla 08,

My sister once lived in a house on a corner of two not-so-popular streets. Every now and then when we stayed over we would see white flickers in the corner of the eye, but one day when I was making a coffee (typical for my family) I saw the white flickers, then a black blur and I almost freakin' fainted! Everyone laughed at me when I cried but the sight was just so overwhelming. Everyone kept quite for the next few weeks and never brang up the subject until some whacko visitors came around and started talking about the "paranormal". When I told the visitor about my MANY experiences, my sister said that she had seen the black blur a few times. You can trust me, it was no plastic bag, rubbish or bird, it was definatley something out of the ordinary. I enjoyed your story.

Scream
sunshyneforever (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-03)
Alot also depends on the other experiences that you have been having. A group of family deaths and a haunting may just mean that your family is trying to contact you. If it is a woman that you do not know try asking her what she wants but be careful. Sometimes family deaths in numbers and a haunting to fallow can mean something much worse that a ghost attempting to communicate for you. Pray and pray alot.
-YourMoon- (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-01)
I am sorry for your losses and also usually ghosts transmit sound through a transit electromagnetic wave. If you have any equipment like that or not you should have been feeling cold. If not then correctme if I'm wrong. 😕
AAR (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-01)
well what I would do is next time you or your brother here that ghost scream or mumble your name ask it question about it self or about why it has to talk to you.

I hope it works. ❤
Victoira (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-30)
when they say your name say 'SHES NOT HERE' and ask if you want to take a message.

I did this the other day before my 90 year old grandpa died. A woman came into my room screaming 'JEFF, JEFF, JEFF' and them looked at me vanished. This happened for 4 days and finally when she came in on the 5th day screaming 'JEFF, JEFF, JEFF, OH JEFF!' and looked at me and said in a surprised voice 'Oh I'm sorry I'm looking for Jeff, Do you know where he is?' and I said 'No, Jeff isn't here right now, do you want me to give him a message?' and she said 'oh that would be okay' and I said 'what is it' and she said 'tell him his time has come, tomorrow at 3;30, his wife will come to get him.

And I said okay went to sleep thinking nothing of it remembered in the morning and told him. He looked happy andd sad because he was leaving earth
Stacers (2 stories) (17 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-30)
Sorry for your loss of your relatives, I know how you feel with the ghosts walking around and trying to talk to you. My suggestion is get yourself a digital voice recorder and stay up one night with your dad and brother and ask questions of the ghosts in your house. This could help shed light on to the situation. As always though proceed with caution as something bad (not necessarily evil) could come through. Maybe have a bible or other religious item near by just in case. Blessed be.
Panda06 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-30)
Don't trust them. Sometimes they are looking for a replacement.
jerryhend1 (3 stories) (136 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-28)
Can understand you story, and sorry for your loss, BUT - Trust nothing that comes to you at 3 am. This is more of an adult thing, this is when the more disturb ghost if you will manifest themselves to the living, or at this time there at there most powerful. Or this is when true evil comes out, I really don't believe this as I have seen all the above in the daylight and at different times at night, but yes there is something about 3am, or dead-time as I like to call it...
CutishIvy (47 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-28)
sorry for your lose, great thanks you still have the courage to tell this in you're state. Try to tape record it. Some noise are not that sensible to our bare ears, you might got to listen to it carefully and give us a feedback when you're done. Thanks for sharing your story.
Lestat (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-26)
As a kid I had an experience with ghost... That I can tell you is that you don't need to afraid... Deal with your fear... It doesn't mean that you have to face them or ignore them... This is in your hand! I mean that every your decision can be don't feel fear...
And ending, you may wake up one day and say..."All that was in my head"!
sharna148 (guest)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-25)
everyone stop reading these stories. I know they're interesting but reading them gives the devil and his demons attention. If you give them attention they are more likely to come to you. Know one wants that, its a painful experience and I have een through it. I was experiencing these problems in year 1 and finally gt rid of them. Since I started reading these stories I have started to experience small ghostly encounters that arnt strong enough to scare me. These small ghost encounters are just seeing demons in my dreams not in real life. Now pass the message on to as many places as possible. It might sound stupid but its not. Imagine if a paragraph about you had been put in the newspaper and everyone was reasing. Youd feel famous, youd want to be more exposed to the world. Just like demons, if you give them attention they will want to be exposed to you so STOP! And for those who are currently experiencing paranormal phenomena don't beileve in it. Don't talk about it. Just trry and forget about it and they will go. Also be strong in faith very strong because the lord and his son are the only ones who can completely remove them from your house. Thank you for reading my stor 😊
kristinanicole (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-24)
OH M GEE I feel it dude there trying to warn you like your in danger or something! You really need to talk to them somehow I have never been so sure about anything ever cause of all those deaths look out ok I'm not trying to freak you out but please for your safety find out what the ghost is saying! I think shes trying to warn you of something! 😨
Beezlebub_666 (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-23)
Hey Karla if it says your name just don't reply it. Believe me OK! 😐
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-20)
Sorry for you losses that alone is enough to deal with. Sounds like someone is trying to get a message across, You are probably very sensitive at the moment and your awareness of paranormal activity is most alert. You need to talk to your family and extract positive emotions about some of these signs.

God bless
TygerDall (2 stories) (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-19)
I would have to second the advice from ZiShu.
Good luck with that!
Interesting story!
Really though! Rebuke those evil, showin' up at 3am, ghostly suckas in Jesus' name, and imagine yourself surrounded by a white light of protection each time you do it! 😉
pharmgirl (3 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-18)
I am very sorry for your losses. I know that I will be praying for you during your difficult time.

Just to agree with what has been said, I think you should be very cautious. The devil uses many ploys to prey on victims. Pray for God to put a hedge of protection around you.

I hope you have a happy and blessed holiday season. Keep yourself, body and soul, safe.:) God bless you!
angelcosmodragon (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-18)
i think that house is haunted I think that something happened there and somebody needs your help to find her maybe (its just what I think I don't know if its true)
janny (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-18)
4 deaths is a lot for any one to handle. I am sorry. When you loose someone it is a stressful time. Loosing 4 people is more than stressful. This leaves a peerson very empty, and lost with grief. I do not understand if this is a evil presence or a good presence. Just be very cautious, anything can happen when you are at your weakest momment. God bless and good luck wishes and prayers are sent your way.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-17)
Sorry for your losses.
Heed this warning karla. 3am is also known as the Devil's hour where demonic activity are at the highest. From what I know, a spirit calling out your name a lot, is a evil thing. DO NOT ANSWER IT. It invites the spirit to your world. It is trying to trick you by resuming a form of an old woman. People whom answered to name calls usually begin to experience evil presence and demonic activity. Eventually the person becomes possessed. For your own soul sake do not answer this spirit please.
Pray if you feel they are unwelcome to God's name.
God Bless
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
14 years ago (2009-12-17)
Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences with us. I am very sorry for your losses, all of them.

It may be that as you have experienced a significant number of losses over th epast week, one of the people you lost are trying to get a message to you through this woman, or she is watching out for you in some way.

You mentioned you have had and are having other experiences in this house. Aside from the juke box incident, what other things are happening? What feelings are you ecperincing related to these experiences? Do you feel in any danger? Are you happy or relaxed?

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: