You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Man In The Mirror

Real Ghost Stories

Man In The Mirror

 

I have lived in the same house in Auckland all my life.

One day I was in my room and saw something out of the corner of my eye I looked but saw nothing. About 5 minutes later the same thing happened but this time I saw a ghostly face behind me in the mirror, I quickly looked behind me but saw nothing I looked in the mirror again and the face was still there. I haven't gone back in the room since.

The face looked very old and grey I don't know of any past residents in the house because my father built the house from the ground up. I don't understand it.

can anyone give me info on this. I haven't heard of any ghost stories like this but if anyone can tell me about activity like mine please tell me or give me a link.

I am very interested about this but am quite scared please help me.

Seeing things out of the corner of my eye has happened a lot in that room but nothing like this until now.

I am new to the site so this is my first story.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New Zealand

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, amac, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

PerfectStorm (2 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-03-16)
I must say I'm so glad to finally find people who have experienced this with me, although I don't wish it upon anyone. After looking for information on this for sometime now, I'm getting a little worried as this old man seems to be appearing in mirrors more often than I thought.
What I did to get rid of him was I called upon my friend who is a priest and does exorcisms and such, he did a cleansing/blessing on me, and have felt much better.
Adele (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-23)
Gonna cut the mirror up get rid shiatting myself the mirror is just a huge sheet above my bed
Adele (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-23)
I saw the man I thought my youngest had drew him on with her hands but it was to good also my other daughter seen him and my partner he was just there iactually didn't wash him of for about a week and then he started to show up in dust on my wall until I wiped that to scary.
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-01)
Welcome to the site.

All the sugestions here are valid, history of the land (something to check into more), histroy of the house (which you obviously know) and the histroy of the mirror or any other objects/furniture in the room that may be antique. (been working all night please excuse any spelling mistakes).

I do not believe 'you' are haunted, best bet is soemthing in the room that is 'new' to the house...

Respectfully,

Rook
KellzMelis (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-01)
It could have somthing to do with the land that your house is built on. That is one possibility.
frstdlmncwrd (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-11)
http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=8696
There's a link to my story 😊 I originally tried posting it as "the man in the mirror" but they told me I couldn't because someone else had used it lol guess it was you
The one in my mirror looks the same and no one believes me either 😐... Good luck btw
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
Chicken Farm? Maybe it's has something to do with that land. You may be seen a man in mirror he had been that on chicken farm or from a portal from the mirror.
amac (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-07)
THATS A SCARY THOUGHT. ME BEING HAUNTED 😨 BUT THANKS ALOT FOR THE INFO
robertar (223 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-06)
consider that maybe the mirror is haunted, not the room.

Or (I hate to say) you are haunted and not the home.
shandi (9 stories) (86 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-06)
The person could be someone who used to own the land. Or it could be someone who is just passing through. Spirits can go where they please, so maybe this spirit has nothing to do with the land or the house.
amac (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-06)
the only info I have about the land is that it used to be a chicken farm?
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-05)
check the land just becuase its a new house doesn't mean its new land.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: