You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Out of the Corner of my Eye

Real Ghost Stories

Out of the Corner of my Eye

 

Usually whenever I go to my room, I do something and I sometimes see things out of the corner of my eye. It's kind of creepy, also I sometimes see things out of the ordinary and sometimes I feel like I'm being watched by something evil, something way too evil. This whole deal happens at random, so it happens at any second or any day but there was this one time where I thought I saw a woman in long black hair and a white robe, it kind of looks like the grudge but I don't know, really, so it kind of really scares the heck out of me. Also when I come in my dark room, I sometimes feel like something behind me and I feel evil energy and I pray to the Lord to put a shield over my house so the evilness would go away. After the prayer it was gone, then a few days later, it came back and I could seriously tell it wanted revenge and I could still see the spirit but I decided to live with it.

Send me your comments thanks. Oh and one more thing, I could help people with their encounters so don't hesitate to comment me on your problems. Thanks.

Other hauntings by Chris

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Chris, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

rhodes68 (14 stories) (1596 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-20)
If it goes away for even a while then it means your prayers do the work. If it comes back wishing revenge then it's definite it's working.

I realise it's been some time since you wrote this but I was wondering if you still face he same problem. I hope not.

Whatever the situation is, keep praying!

Good luck
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-10)
It would appear that your prayers do the trick. We are taught to keep trying things until we get it right. I personally think you got it right, you will just have to keep up with your prayers. If you pray and it goes away only to return in a few days, pray again. If you have to do this several times a week, so be it. Eventually, it may grow tired of having to wait until the protection wears off and find somewhere else to go. It sounds like your solution is working wonderfully. Good luck. Thank you.
Cirdan (guest)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-10)
Hey! Thank you for sharing the story :) But it seemed really creepy that it looked like "The Grudge", and that you felt watched allot. But did you pray out load? Or inside yourself? Because every single human got guardian spirits, and/or angels. Maybe they heard your prayer and helped you out?
seraphim (13 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-12-10)
I myself often feel like I am being stared down by something so hateful and evil and although I can't see it; it someties feels like it's only inches away from my face and at ti mes I see a face with huge eyes in my mind.
Perhaps this is a demon of fear?
Whatever it is you are right to pray to the Lord for HE has authority over demons and has given that authority to us.
There is no help in crystals, or in anything else except in Jesus Christ.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-17)
If you keep up with the prayers, eventually it will not come back.

let it know, firmly but not with anger that it is not welcome in the name of God!

Keep a Bible near and read passages aloud.

God Bless!
ANGELT7 (5 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-11)
God will never put you in a situation you can't handle. And from the sound of your experinces, your close to the Lord. Please execpt my advice, (if you don't use it already), use Psalm 23. Try to memorize it. I know it will be much of use!
Chris (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-26)
Okay j.t one way to deal with it is hvae a bible (if you have one) and read psalms and see what David has gone through scary times like you and leave the window open and look straight into it with no fear but with Christian spiritual power.
j.t. (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-25)
i always feel like some one is looking at me through the window when I go upstaiars and I only feel this at night. In the back of my mind I tell myself no one is there, but I still get this weird feeling... Do you know any way I could deal with this?
Brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-25)
The things you usually see, notice how I say usually, are little demons. Sometimes you just catch random spirits with your peripheral vision. I wouldn't worry though. If anything happens, let us know.
Heather (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-25)
From the couch in my living room, at night, there's a certain spot where you can see the reflection of upstairs in the front window, and sometimes when I'm sitting there I will feel like I see someone walk across the landing upstairs. I'll look up there and there will be nothing. My parents told me my eyes are playing tricks, but I think there is something there...
Chris (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-25)
Hey guys thanks for the comments. Just click on me if you want to see more of my stories.
JW (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-25)
I have the same problem. In fact there is a ghost sitting on the sofa near by as I type this. He never shows himself. I know it's a male, because I've seen a male figure out of the corner of my eye. He stands around the hall and entry areas too. We don't bother each other much. I always hear the sofa cushion going down and rising up again. Likes to play with me.
Lindsay (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-24)
i know what its like to think your not the only one there. Its a horrid feeling! I'm so sorry but as long as you keep Jesus close you'll feel safe!

<3

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: