You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Half Asleep Feelings

Real Ghost Stories

Half Asleep Feelings

 

My name is Ashley Smith, and I'm eighteen years old. I would like to tell you all a little about my past experiences before I start into this.

Ever since I was five I could see things that other people could not. Whether it is Auras or ghosts. When I was around six or seven I realized that when I looked at people, and saw colours surrounding them, it was not normal, so I stopped asking people why that person had black around them, or white, or pink or green. It was also then that I remember two very specific times that I had encounters with a ghost, or ghosts.

The first time, I was in my room, just awoken from a nightmare, and I thought my mother and father were out in the living room with a whole mess of their friends, and I thought it was odd because it was something like, three in the morning, I peeked around the corner, and saw my living room full of people that I did not know, when I rounded the corner completely, they were all gone, and the light was off, as it was on when I had been peeking. A few years down the road, I was alone in my house, and Armour sitting in the middle of the living room started shaking, really, really hard. I was not that afraid, but it was certainly scary after I realized that those kind of things weren't that normal.

Flash forward to when I'm fifteen or sixteen. I lived in a duplex, and right at the top of the stairs, in the hall way leading to my room, there was such a menacing presence. And it all but disappeared when I got to my room.

Well, now that that whole story is over, I am going to get into what I came here for.

I few weeks ago, I had moved into my basement because I did not want to share a room with my sister, well, part way through the night, two, three in the morning, I'm half asleep, and something takes a grab onto my hair, and yanks my head, that was completely laid flat on something mind you, and jerks it back, deeper into my pillow. But not before whispering something into my ear, a warning of some sort? I don't know what that warning was though. I moved out of the Basement.

And the next night, I am half asleep again, around the same time, and a hear this sound that sounds like a fax machine mixed with the white noise sound that comes from your television. I felt a presence next to my bed, kneeling. I wake up more fully when I realize its touching me, my face, and I just know this, it kissed me on the forehead, and left. It has happened one time, months before when I was alone in my house, and afraid. I felt the presence there, and a tingling feeling in my arms, and I fell asleep feeling safe.

I really have no clue what it could be; can anyone help me with it maybe?

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ohcrayonsimdead, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-19)
Relater,

Time for research, question asking and all that.

Where to start? At home. If things like this a 'frowned upon' in your Family then the Public Library or a Local MetaPhysical Store (store for psychics and witches... Do not let the catagory 'fool you' or scare you...)

You can even ask questions here... But Long Distance 'on-line' learning is NOT the best... We can give advise but 'hands on' is always better.

Anyway you decide... We are here to help.

Respectfully,

Rook
Relater (1 posts)
 
9 years ago (2015-07-19)
Hey Ashley, very interesting, because similar things happened to me. It seems we are on the same page...

For you, you moved to a new room, and so have I.
Afew weeks ago, a fire occured in my house. I'm only 14 and was at school at the time. We were very lucky because it did not spread through the rest of the house. So i've been sleeping in the living room.

Afew nights ago, as I was trying to get to sleep I felt a negative presence in the room. I know I'm young but I think I've always had a slight give too. I prayed after the presence had left, and then as I was almost asleep, another presence arrived, I wasn't asleep yet so I know I wasn't dreaming and a spirit leaned over me and kissed my forehead.

I could feel the energy of the person who had kissed my forehead, and could see it they had blue/green energy. I was scared and woke up, but I knew I was safe and I felt safe and feel asleep.

The same spirit who kissed my forehead visited me yet again last night. They told me something. There were no words that came out of her mouth, but I could feel what she was telling me. Its time to fully awaken my third eye. I'm not sure what to do either...
Mistral (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-12)
Like someone said in an earlier comment, it could be a deceased grandparent. But I have my suspicions.
It could also be an incubus, which I highly doubt.
There are a number of things that these two encounters could be but I have a feeling that as long as you're not in the basement, I have a feeling you would be safe
quixoticqt (5 stories) (104 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-25)
could be a grandparent or greatgrandparent. Not necesarily means it has to be someone of close kin. Just someone who loved their lineage so much that they come by and show some TLC when you most need it.

Qt
anagramm (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-10)
the same thing happens to me but its not always positive ghosts. Last night I woke up and saw a teenage girl pacing back and forth in my room and I try to get up and wake up completely this usually stops it. But when I tried to get up she starts to hold me down (or something was). I couldn't make out her face and I don't know what she was trying to tell me. Your not alone and someone wants to tell you something, this can be very disturbing, but you may not ever find out. Its easy to loose sleep over things like this but try talking to people in your family maybe they are gifted like you. But don't be surprised if they don't understand.
misshmw (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-24)
maybe it's a loved one who died. If you don't know/remember any one that died maybe it's some one who knows you ❤
jennhuck (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-17)
Your stories are incredibly interesting. Where in Alaska do you live? I'm here in Wasilla.
ohcrayonsimdead (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-05)
yeah...thanks for all the advice! I do believe that the menacing one is gone, but I don't exactly know what to think, as I have said before, I don't know anyone who's died that is a guy, but you both are probably right, except that more... Paranormal things have been happening, with some very, um... Special beings...watchers.
anne_k92 (4 stories) (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-05)
Hi there, it was an awesome and scary experience you had there. ^^ that presence might be your guardian spirit, and if it kisses you on the forehead must means it was someone very dear to you whom just passed away, like shahidamrita said. You don't have to worry about the other menacing spirit that harms you as it is there to protect you. Stay safe and pray a lots, okay? May GOD bless you.
ohcrayonsimdead (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-05)
nope. The only dead relatives I have, well, I don't know them, and never did. Belive me, I have considered that, but only two peope have died in my family, both women, and the precence I felt, well, it was not a woman.
ShahidAmrita (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-05)
Hello Ashley, at first thought I was scared a bit but then it was just cute, maybe you have a gardian angel following you. If it kisses you it means that someone that loves you must be dead and now is protecting you. Do you have any close idea who that person is?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: