You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: That Lustful Entity

Real Ghost Stories

That Lustful Entity

 

This all happened when I moved into a new house in Mission. It was only about 1 month ago, and I'll never, ever forget it.

The first night living in the house, I felt great. It was always sunny there, and I loved the brightly coloured paintings that were slung onto the walls carelessly, which I'd fixed with no hesitation. This home was the perfect paradise -- yet also the perfect horror-dice. I know, that's stupid. But whatever.

The third night sleeping there, I literally felt a hand caressing my thigh. I checked my husband, and asked him if he had touched me, and he said no, in fact, he was fast asleep. I was usually a pretty skeptical person, so I brushed it off as my cat, Holly, rubbing her head on my leg.

It was the next thing that happened that freaked me out.

My legs were pulled apart, and I felt something long go up inside me. I tried to push it off, and started crying. My husband woke up, and hugged me. Whatever it was, it stopped, and I told him what had just happened. The next morning, we threw holy water around the house and put a crucifix up in our room. We also put one in our daughter, Kylie's bedroom.

Now I'm only 19 years old, and so is my husband, so we were pretty freaked. I'm hoping I can get some help with this. I'm curious as to what it was.

Other hauntings by white_roses84

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, white_roses84, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Lidandra (guest)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-08)
Well I'm no priestess and I'm definitely not a shaman but I am a god fearing person an what I say lift help. First if all is there anything you'be done that may have been tied to negative emotions? Sometimes your life style and the hoices you make attract demons and spirits to you. And other times may come to you because you are doing something right and trying to inhibit your spiritual progress. Either way pray about it. Holy water, crosses, salt, none of that is too relevant. If you ask god for his protection AND BELIEVE THAT HE CAN AND WILL PROVIDE IT you'll be fine. (the capitalized part is what makes prayer work in the first place) I really hoped I helped in some way <:)
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
white rose,
just curious, in your file, you wrote that your name is matty, and that you are a 14 year old...author. Just wondering how any of that matches up with your two stories. I realize that there may be a perfect explanation... Just trying to make sense of it.
white_roses84 (3 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-07)
Hello, aussiedaz!

Of course, you may be right. It may have been a dream or my imagination, though it seemed extremely vivid. I'll update you if anything else happens.

God bless you.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-06)
Hello whiterose, I know you will have different opinion's about what it is and that's the purpose of the board. So I'll try and offer some other explanation that may help, Firstly was you half asleep or did you just dose of. If the answer is yes then it's possible it wasn't real, I experienced something similar a long time ago just as I drifted into and out of sleep. Remember when we are asleep we are able to dream, Bit liked being hypnotized sometimes our own thoughts create these sensations even though it's against our own principles. Hope you find the right answer just hope you canvas all options

Regards take care,
Daz
Indianmonk (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-06)
Hello miss whiteroses, I have read your story and I can understand your fear. I feel that you are coexisting with a very bad energy entity. But before saying anything let me suggest you something find a suitable time oneday so that you and your husband can sit peacefully. Close all the windows and light a few candles at the place of worship in your house. Then sit closing your eyes and try to concentrate on the atmosphere surrounding. Try to hear and feel the air is it cold? Do this for two days.

New comments for this story have been disabled