You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Rock 2

Real Ghost Stories

The Rock 2

 

About 3 months after the TV experience I was standing outside on the balcony looking out at the "yard" (way bigger then a yard) and in the middle of the yard there was an old Indian Medicine man looking at me and right when I made eye contact he disappeared.

Skip forward a week or so, I was lying on the couch watching TV and in the corner of my eye I saw movement. I looked up and saw a statue of Virgin Mary make a 180 degree turn to look dead on right at me, wow that was some freaky stuff. Around this time my mom was alone in the house and walked into the kitchen and saw a flashback of the lady's wedding day her in a wedding dress and everything and slowly as she watched it vanished.

Another experience was when I was outside playing with my friend. We were on the swings and all of a sudden I just go the huge feeling that someone was staring at me I asked her if there was anything behind me and she said no but right after she got wide eyed and freaked out, so I jump up and turned around and see that in the trees there were 2 big red eyes watching me. When I saw it we both ran as fast as we could right up the stairs and into the house.

Now we had a basement that you had to go outside to go to so it was more of a ground floor then a basement but that was where there was a big living room and the only washer and dryer in the house. Everyone was terrified of the whole down stares even my dad who was in Vietnam, you would feel surrounded and watched and feel like you were going to die, that is where everyone would see shadows moving all around.

Well think that's it for the rock. Also the caves were full of crystals which some believe can store spiritual energy

Other hauntings by bigC

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bigC, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
Hi bigc I thoroughly enjoyed this story it would have been quite unnerving, especially the part with the statue turning its head to stare at you I don't know what I would have done in that situation. I have heard the powers of crystals and how they can attract other energies and bring on paranormal activities. Do you still live there or visit it anymore I wonder what the history of it was?

Thank you for sharing

Dan
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
whitebuffalo I saw him in perfect detail he had herbal pouches and was wearing one of those big long white necklaces

And when I saw him "medicine man" kind of popped in my head and I didn't even know what that was at the time. But No I can't say for sure.

Also yes the virgin mary was there the whole time
whitebuffalo (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
I am just curious, BigC.
How is it that you know it was an "old Indian Medicine Man" staring at you from the yard? How do you know it was not simply an Indian?
There IS a reason I am asking this.
What is amazing to me, is all these beings seem to come to you. In the first part of this there was a woman and a boy (and the ashes of BOTH Grandparents in ONE box full of ash?).
This statue of the Virgin Mary... It is in your house all the time?
Thank you.
Blackrose1985 (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
Could have been very well built on an indian burial ground. Good possibility since the indian medicen man was seen.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: