You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Changed Man

Real Ghost Stories

Changed Man

 

There are many things that have happened in my life and I would like to share them with you in the hope that I might find an explanation, especially with this story. I am no stranger to spirits I have been in contact with them for a long time, however this experience was different. Let me start by telling you I have never suffered from sleep walking or sleep paralysis.

When I was eleven years old, I sat reading a sweet valley high book before bed (a typical kind of book for a teenage girl I think you'll agree) I fell asleep around 11 pm. I woke with a start at around 2.30pm and sat up to find a familiar face stood at the side of me, a man who at the time I had guessed to be in his mid thirties whom I'd seen many a time around the house and often woke to see him smiling down on me. Usually I felt comforted by his presence and more often than not fell back asleep.

This time however I felt extremely uneasy the man was no longer smiling, he stood scowling, I asked him what he wanted, he didn't move, just stood there. I felt a horrible negative almost oily feeling coming over me, my stomach was churning, I looked at him and said I want you to leave please. He carried on just standing and scowling, that horrible feeling was getting stronger. I was petrified and I don't mind admitting that.

I felt the usual low vibrations I got when my emotions were running high, I felt the vibrations getting stronger, I looked at him and concentrated all my will into saying I want you to leave NOW, he sneered and suddenly I felt a massive force hit me, I was rocked back onto my pillow. I led there stunned for a couple of minutes thinking over what had happened. I felt a trickle from my nose reached up and saw blood on my hand when I brought it away, whatever had happened had caused a nose bleed. I've no idea if it was because of high emotions or the force that hit me. But I didn't see him again after that.

I still wonder what it was and why he changed and how the hell I managed to get him to go away. All help is appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to read my story.

Other hauntings by tiger21

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tiger21, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

tiger21 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
Just to add to that yes it was the first and only time he projected negative enregy at me, as I said before that I always felt peaceful in his presence.
tiger21 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
Hi eyeswideopen, I'm 23 now and haven't seen him since that time when I was 11. And yes in this last year I have met my soulmate we are engaged to be married this year, we moved in together at the beginning of last year but only got our new house 6 months ago.
Having said that I wasn't in a relationship at that time and had lived at that house for 8 years at that time 😊
EyesWideOpen (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-13)
tiger21,

Have you recently made any significant changes in your house or in yourself? You mentioned you were age 11 about the time this being appeared to you. You don't have to answer, but how old are your now? I'm trying to determine how many years he has been hanging around.

Is this the first time he has ever clearly projected negative emotions straight at you?

Have you recently started dating other boys about your age? I've read other's stories where this sort of change has upset a well established relationship.

If you are dating, as many others have, you may be forced to exorcise this being from your home..., or take a wait and see attitude. Just don't let your guard down.

Do your parents know about any of this? 😐
tiger21 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-13)
Thats a nice thought sunstar thanks very much, I'd very much like to see him again one day 😊
SunStar (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
you never know. He could be offended by something you have done before. Maybe you just don't know what you have done wrong. I feel bad that you had a strong connection with him and now its gone. Maybe he will come back some time, smiling down at you... You never know... 😳
tiger21 (2 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
Thanks very much guys for your opinions its nice to think he may have protected or still be protecting me, he always brought me an inner peace 😊
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
Actually, that's a very good point, bigC. The attack may not have been meant for you, tiger. It may have been something done to protect you from another entity or spirit it felt was threatening to you, and you just happened to be caught in between. You may not see this spirit any more because it could be devoting its energy to keeping you safe from anything that might threaten you on the spiritual side of things.
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
hmm I guess I'll have to agree with deviousangel

The only other thing I could think of is maybe there was another next to you making you feel that way and he was scowling at it but I doubt that
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-12)
Wow, I'm not sure what to think about this one. Perhaps it's possible that he lashed out one last time before crossing over. Sometimes accepting the inevitable is a difficult thing to do, and people often get second thoughts at the last moment. Perhaps you were just in the wrong place at the wrong time (or rather, he was). Why he lashed out at you particularly, I can't say, other than that you may have been the only one near him that he felt would be aware of his feelings.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: