You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Apparitions in my Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

Apparitions in my Bedroom

 

I'm 11 years old and I have already witnessed 3 events involving ghosts in my house. It was about two weeks from Christmas. It was really late at night, because I couldn't go to sleep. I looked up out my window, and saw something. It was an orange mist... WITH EYES. I was scared to death, but didn't make a sound. It was creepy, because it stared at me. I just got as low as I could, hoping it would go away. It did, but then something worse happened. I blinked, and in it's place was another ghost. Don't say this is a "figment of imagination" because I pinched and punched myself to make sure I was awake. The ghost was a person. He seemed old-fashioned, about early 1900s, I'd say. All of him either had a pale tint, or his clothes were pale and so was his skin. He was carrying something, I think it was a gun or an axe. It was just staring across the room. It was the last thing I saw before I went to sleep.

Two years later, 2007, late January, I woke up and saw something else. Something in a dark red robe was walking toward the foot of my bed, toward a table. It put its hand on the table like it picked something up or put something down, and vanished. I again made sure I was awake.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Alabama

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Zyro, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments but I won't participate in the discussion.

PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-03-14)
I see these ghosts all the time those types which are called Apparition they look so real and real humans then they start to fade away or walk through solid things such as me and walls and that.
Aussie_Vamp (2 stories) (15 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-01)
Aileen you need to tell this "person" who is into dark magick to leave you alone and that you don't want his attention anymore and also have you ever seen him around at all he might be living close to you because it is quite weird that at random he would choose you. He is probably romantically interested in you but wants to make sure he has a firm grasp on you. Tell him in your dreams to leave you alone and also have someone you trust to come around and watch you sleep and to tell you what happened to your body while you were sleeping you might get some answers

Aussie_vamp.
kevin666 (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-30)
scaryy whys it there is my question and how often do you see it...
brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-30)
I practice witchcraft and its a white form of magick. Black magic is something you need to stay away from. I am not sure if he is causing it to happen or not. Trust your instincts.
Aileen (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-27)
I don't think it's something I want either. This person though, is somebody who believes in black magic and such. He's asked me if I'd ever want to learn to be part of such things... I however don't want to be part of anything dark. One of my guesses is he's causing this to happen to me, perhaps?
Brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-27)
I don't mean to be rude, but how old are you? I need to know before I make my next remark.

I honestly don't think its something you want. Try this, go out and buy some dried white sage and some dried lavender. Burn them both in your bedroom every night before you go to bed. Make sure the smoke goes in every part of the room Don't miss a crack. You see, ghosts cannot be in the same room with sage smoke, and lavender repels them away too. If you are still getting scatched then I would research astral projection. You said you can see it happening to you in the dream. That might very well be the case. You could be struggling to get back into your body. Just a couple suggestions. Keep us posted.
Aileen (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-27)
I've had times (quite often, including lastnight) where I'm partially asleep and I feel hands touching me lightly yet I wake up with claw marks as though I was attacked by something harshly. Sometimes it happens when I'm at that point right where I'm about to fall asleep and can't move because I'm so tired and it starts to happen. It also happens in my sleep where I kind of see it happening and feel it happening in my dream as though I was awake. I've spoken to somebody about this before and they said maybe it's something that I deep down WANT and that's why it happens so often.
Brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-27)
Ailee, yes I have experienced this many times. Although it was more prevalent in my childhood, it still happens to me today. I have woken up with "claw" marks stretching from my neck to my legs. Although its creepy, I never have felt like it would escalate to anything more that what it was. Keep us posted.
Aileen (1 stories) (11 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-27)
Speaking of stuff like this in the bedroom... I was reading that article on Incubus and Sibicus or something. I think I might be going through that. I really, really doubt it though since I'm not very knowledgable in this kind of stuff.

I've been feeling like I'm being sexually prayed on in my sleep or near sleep by something I can't see. I feel violated and half the time I don't care anymore. I woke up with scratches on my chest today. Three or four short ones on my left side of my left breast and a big, long one on the right side of my left breast... Also a bunch of scratches all over my right one. It's embarassing to talk about.

Does anybody else experience getting cut up and scratched by these kinds of things and then it goes away by the time you get around other people? The small ones have faded but left a line to show where it is. Er...
JW (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-26)
Well Zyro I guess you saw what you saw. If you believe in it, that is all that matters. You sound like you are like that kin in the movie "Sixth Sense". Ghosts come and go all the time. I am from the late 1900's myself, but still alive, though just barely. Could be you also see people who are alive, but they are astral traveling while they are sleeping or daydreaming. Some are also remote viewing. Too bad you decided not to participate in the discussion. You might get more comments if you marked that, but who knows.

Try not to be afraid and just watch. They mean no harm to you. Just passing through.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: