You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Playful Litle Boy

Real Ghost Stories

Playful Litle Boy

 

A couple of years ago, I was staying at my best friend's newly built house (See the story by me" floating face.") We had been watching our favorite movie "Pirates of the Caribbean" because we are both CRAZY about Johnny Depp. The movie had ended and I was thirsty from all of the popcorn we had eaten. I got up and grabbed my cup from the kitchen table and went to sit on the pullout bed in the couch. Which was standing next to the bed. I was about to sit down and I felt a small cool hand grab my ankle. It couldn't be one of her cats because the hand was too big, it wasn't fuzzy and it was cool. But I checked under it anyways... No cat.

A small boy's spirit/ghost used to occupy her old house, he loved my friend's mother and her younger brother and he loved picking on me. Her mom thinks he had followed her to the new house, which didn't bother her at all. I believe that the little boy was once again, messing with me just grabbing my ankle trying to get my attention. He loved to play. He is a sweet little boy, and would never hurt a soul. Even though it creeped me out when he touched me, it was kind of cute.

I used to spend the night at her old house. The bathroom was right across the hall from her room and to go to the bathroom you had to pass her little brother's room. I couldn't tell you haw many times I have had those little quarter machine super balls thrown at me (softly) or how many Hot Wheels Cars rolled out in front of me. Every time I checked his room for the person or cat I found that the room was empty of people and animals. After a while I just got used to it. It didn't bother me. I knew it was the little boy wanting to play.

Other hauntings by honey91

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, honey91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
Yes he did. He likes my friend's mom a lot. He followed them from their old house to the one they live in now.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
did the boy followed your friend's family? May I suggest that you find someone who can help him to move on.
honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-13)
I think I will call my friend's mom and see if he is still there, and see if she will help him. I bet she will. I just want him to be happy.
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-13)
You should try contacting a medium in your area, or look on the internet/ask friends if they know of anyone who is able to help him pass on.
It's sad that he is all alone and following your friend around in every house.
Goodluck with it all

C
honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-13)
I would like him to be home where he belongs, but sadly, my friend and I aren't as close as we used to be so I don't go over there anymore 😢 I really hope her mom helps him... I can't really do anything 😢
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-13)
I'm glad you weren't frighten I think most people would be, I'm sure this boy feels safe around you and your family. Thank you honey 91 for sharing your story.
Aussiedaz
Temilicious (7 stories) (99 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-13)
hi honey91

As cute as this little boy sounds, wouldn't it be for the best if you guys found someone to help this little boy move on. It saddens me to think of a boy who is all alone.
Him following your friend's family is an obvious indication that he is lonely. And alone. Please help him reunite with his family.
Thanx
mileyfan (8 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-13)
It's a good thinge that the spirit of the boy is harmless and good.
God blees you. 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: