You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Pets / Animals :: My Ghost Dog Lady

Real Ghost Stories

My Ghost Dog Lady

 

Like the majority of America, my family of five used to have a dog.

Last June I believe I felt our dog named Lady rub up against me in the night. I was just dozing of on the couch after staying up all night (it was about 3:00am) and I had a blanket on. As I started to drift off into sleep I felt something brush past my leg. I looked down thinking it was just my imagination but to my disbelief and awe there was a sight that something had brushed up against me! The blanket was pushed to one side of me and I know very well that I didn't fall asleep like that. I looked around for any thing that could have caused the blanket to be pushed over and I found nothing! I checked for moving air, no windows were open and no fans were on! I looked around the room for any cats that could have done it and found nothing. And then as I almost began to give up I remembered something crucial. I remembered that Lady used to rub up against that side of the sofa before she sat down.

I have no photos or a professionals word I just trust you to believe me. I am not the only one to have encountered our spirit dog. Every once in a while my mother sees Lady walking around the back yard, in a constant search for unwelcome quests.

Lady was a Chocolate lab and as most dog owners say, she was very smart. If you have any ideas on how I could get more encounters with Lady please leave me a message! Oh and also for what its worth we live right across from a cemetery too. It's called the Hedges Cemetery look it up!

Thanks for listening everyone!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tharagus, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Tharagus (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
Thats ok I am just glad someone has read my story! Chocoalate labs are a smart breed in general I think. 😁
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-13)
Wow, I also had a chocolate lab named lady who was very smart! I'm sorry but I just wanted to relate that interesting synchronicity, though there are probably thousands of people with the same coincidence! Sounds like your dog is still with you my friend!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: