You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Mean Bald Man

Real Ghost Stories

Mean Bald Man

 

My family and I moved to a new house in May of 2009. In this house I have not really felt a presence. I'm more sensitive than most and usually I would of felt something. Well I can't say that I didn't feel anything, I did feel "something", but it was not very strong so I put it of as just my own mind.

Our basement is finished and my room is downstairs in the back corner. When you open my bedroom door you see my bed laying long wise on the back wall. So when I am sleeping I see my door. I keep my door closed as I can't sleep if it's open.

Anyways, I always feel like I am being watched or "studied" if that makes any sense. I ignore it, because I don't want to be afraid all the time.

One night after I got home from one of my college classes I went downstairs to get ready for bed. I noticed my boyfriends birds were out of food so I decided to clean the food bowls. My boyfriend attends Job Corps for a trade so he isn't home to do so.

The laundry room is also located downstairs, where my mom was doing some last minute laundry. I went into the downstairs restroom to wash their bowls out and as I was coming out of the bathroom I saw out of the corner of my eye a very pale short bald man. He was VERY angry. I can feel what they feel, and it's very frightening. This has happened twice now and it's very powerful and scary.

It was only for a split second, and I told myself I hadn't seen him. I went on with my chore, and I went in my room. I undid my bed and turned off the light. I lay down watching TV, and all of a sudden I felt heavy. Everything was heavy, and it was very different. You never know what people are talking about until it happens to you.

I sat up quick and I was very dizzy. I knew the man wanted to hurt me bad. This is the second time I had made a "ghost" or what ever he is made (that's another story).

He was enraged! I knew he was watching me and it scared me so bad. I ran upstairs and I didn't go to bed all night. I haven't seen him since. I don't ever want to see him again!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cookie90, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

hope4ever (4 stories) (75 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
The house could have been his when he was alive, or the land might have once belonged to him. All very possible ideas, but it is good you have not seen him since. He knew it scared you what he did, but you didn't let him scare you out of the house. Which is probably why he left, he knew it wouldn't do any good if he tried again.
cookie90 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-17)
hi everyone! Yes I meant "mad" instead of "made". The next story that I was talking about is called "Gretchen's Old House".
Thank you all for all of your advice. I really appreciate it. I haven't seen the man since. So I'm happy about that.
honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-15)
She meant met, not made.

Girl, I think that this story is really creepy because you felt the heaviness while you were in your room. Thats just really weird. And we need to find you a cross to hang up in your room too.

Loves! ❤
mrsmla4ever (3 stories) (53 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-15)
hobbyholly:

I believe that she ment to type "mad" rather than "made". I could be wrong though.

Cookie90:

This sounds like it was an incredibly scary experience. I feel the best thing to do in this situation is to tell this spirit that his actions are not acceptable and he needs to stop. Please keep us updated and best of luck to you.
musicgrrl104 (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
That is a little weird. I have never been in contact with a mad spirit before, but I do think some good advice is that if this man tries to hurt you again, you need to tell him to stop. If he does stop, make sure to be polite, and ask him why he's mad, and try to cheer him up a bit.
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
Well, still an angry spirit is usually still harmless, even if they are just an angry spirit or was an angry person on Earth, that energy can carry over to the afterlife while they are still earthbound. Maybe he didn't like to have that stuff cleaned out in the sink there? I don't know, or maybe it was just your first glimpse of an unrested grouchy ghost man. You could try telling him that he died and to look up for his light. Maybe he will leave after that. If it is not a human spirit, then you're dealing with someone else entirely, and that could only make it more angry (all the talk about the "light"), but it's worth a try. At least it will clue it in some way. Also, you can say the Lord's Prayer (Our Father) and follow it up with a Hail Mary right away. Boy that is one powerful prayer combo and always works to make me feel better anyway. Good luck to you and maybe the ghost was just a passer by anyway. I hope you find your answers and feel safe and comfortable in your own home very soon! It's your house, don't let it get to you if you can help it. Also you could try saying to it that you want to be left alone and would like it to leave. Ask it just as you would ask a real person politely at first. Try that first and let me know how it goes.
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-14)
"This is the second time I had made a "ghost" or what ever he is made (that's another story"

Made or Met a ghost? Sorry just a little confused

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: