You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Night Whispers Calling Out For Mommy

Real Ghost Stories

Night Whispers Calling Out For Mommy

 

To understand my story I have to share some very personal information. It was back in late February to early March 2006 that I discovered I was pregnant with my 4th child. I suffered a missed miscarriage May 15, 2006 I was suppose to be 11 weeks 1 day but the ultrasound showed the baby passed around 6 weeks 6 days. For some strange reason I felt I lost a daughter. Needless to say I was traumatized and went a little off to deal with my pain, I left my job at the time and focused all my time on my other 3 children.

Anyway we moved shortly after from Edmonton, AB to White Rock, BC and in White Rock we moved into a 3 bedroom rancher. Weird things would happen such as I would be using the bathroom and I would hear an old woman talking to a younger woman threw the heat vents. I could hear them well enough to distinguish 2 people but I could not hear what they were saying. Needless to say the house was active when we moved in, even the kids noticed it. I got pregnant again in late September 2006 and the activity in the house picked up, to tell everything that happened would be another story in its own. Anyway it was a very trying pregnancy and I was in and out of the hospital and in late May 2007 I had my new baby; a boy. When my son was 3 months old my husband had to leave for work and I would be alone with our 3 boys and our daughter; all under the age of 6. The 2 boys shared a room, my daughter had her own room and the baby slept in a bassinet by my side of the bed.

It was the first night my husband left that I was sleeping when I heard a soft little girl's voice saying, "Mommy mommy wake up mommy". At first I thought it was my daughter but as I was stirring the voice repeated what it just said and I knew right away it wasn't my daughter. I remember the voice was whispering right beside me where the bassinet was and when I opened my eyes I was surprised that there was no one their. Even though it didn't sound like my daughter I thought the exhaustion from taking care of the kids was taking over. I called out for my daughter thinking maybe I took too long to get up and she wondered to her brother's room to sleep with them. I kept calling her name as I reached the boys room she wasn't in there and I was thinking how strange it was. Anyway I found her in her room sound asleep in her crib. She could get out of her crib but not back in so there was no way it was her calling me needless to say, it creeped me out.

Due to my hubby's work we once again moved back to Edmonton, AB into a brand new town home and I was happy to be out of the home in White Rock, too many weird things happening. I had told my hubby about the little girl's voice I heard, that it had actually woken me up and my hubby just said "it was probably our baby saying hi". It was around mid January 2008 when I was sleeping and once again heard the same familiar little girl's voice. This time I knew it wasn't my daughter but the voice was calling to me "Mommy please get up mommy please." It was like I could feel the little girl's presence standing in front of me and I could almost feel her breath. The intensity and just plain pleading in the voice made me bolt right up in bed. This time I wasn't alone, my husband was sitting up in bed too he had heard the little girl. We both looked at each other and around the room expecting to see something but nothing, my hubby ran down the hall to check on the children. They were all sound asleep, our daughter was snoring peacefully and you could tell she had not moved since we put her to bed.

My hubby was very unsettled that night and I cried because I felt so helpless, I am sure that was the little girl I lost and I always remember the date she was suppose to be born. I haven't been awoken in the night anymore by a voice but every once in awhile a toy goes off, one that you have to push to start it and something plays with it until we shut it off and say goodnight.

Other hauntings by Intensedreamer

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Intensedreamer, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

SpiritsWindsForever (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-28)
:D Love these stories! I believe that she died & came back to let you know she loves you and still would love to be with you... But still sorry for your loss...
Rhys (15 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-11)
it makes me feel sad she will all ways be there and it's so cute and sad. She's lowny in the other side. I hope you meet her there.
KatieChan (3 stories) (63 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
That story is so cut but sad at the same time! I saw a ghost video about this dude who had a little girl haunting his home (well visiting) and her voice sounded so cute! If only I could find the video again I would put the link down here. 😢
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-17)
that was a touching story. I just want to share my story to you. http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=6797. God Bless you.
vulcan10 (5 stories) (332 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-16)
Thats a good story. The only thing is that, I was wondering, if a person is never born or lived a human life other than a moment, how would they know anything about being alive, or realizing they're dead miss anything they never knew or experienced. There's nothing to miss?
Intensedreamer (2 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-15)
Her due date was December 3, 2006 and the first time I heard her was around the end of august 2006. Last time I heard her, 1st time for my hubby, was in January 2007. I include her in my prayers all the time and I hope she has moved on and that's why I haven't heard her in so long. I will never forget her voice and I know one day I will be able to hold her in my arms ❤
musicgrrl104 (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-15)
I totally agree with jessiofOZ, I love this story. This is most def your lost daughter, and she just wants you to comfort her. She loves you. What was her due date? Did these events happen around her birthday? I hope that in the future, she will come to visit her mommy.
honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-15)
Awwww... I love this story. I believe that this is indeed the child you lost. She may not know she is gone. She loves you, you are her mommy. I think you should pray for her and help her go home, so she isn't lost in this world. She my come back to visit you too 😊

Good luck, and enjoy your daughters presence ❤
jessiofOZ (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-15)
it probably is your lost daughter. You may have lost her, but she knows who you are. She knows you love her, and she wants to be with you. I think this is the most precious thing I have ever heard.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: