You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Great Grandparents House

Real Ghost Stories

My Great Grandparents House

 

When I was about 9 I lived in my great grandparents house with my parents (my great grandparents were already deceased). I remember I was always afraid to sleep in my room, I was just always feeling watched. One night, I remember waking up having to go to the bathroom and I saw this big redish thing coming out from my window. It looked like it was made of clay. My mom said she saw something similar only the figure she saw was blue and it was in her room coming from her window. She also said it looked like it was made of clay.

Then one night my dad was sleeping downstairs on the couch and my mom was upstairs in there bedroom. Dad asked mom the next morning why she was standing over him while he was sleeping and mom said she wasn't, she was upstairs sleeping (my dad doesn't believe in ghosts or anything). He just brushed it off.

Often times when I would take a bath in that house I would hear people talking but it didn't sound like my parents. One time it scared me so bad I ended up grabbing my towel and running out of the bathroom. We moved out of that house when I was 12. I am 16 now and we had to move back to that house (my parents got a divorce). I keep having the feeling of being watched. I'm not scared like I was when I was younger, it just creeps me out. Also I have been having dreams of me or my younger brother being crushed by the big rock pile thing we have in our backyard. I only have that dream when I'm at my house. I still hear the voices when I'm taking a shower even when I'm the only one in the house.

Often times I feel cold spots. Sometimes the tv will turn on and off or the vacuum. I'm too scared to talk to the voices or say anything regarding the "ghosts" in my house, honestly I'm scared of hearing anything talk back. Me and my friend Nicole experimented with an Ouija board but I stopped after 5 minutes of it because I was scared. I also hate the basement, it's not refinished or anything it has a dirt floor and the walls are made of rocks (I have to go down there to do laundry). I feel watched and I swear I felt something play with my hair when I was down there. The voices I hear sometimes are not even in English, they're in German. My great grandparents came to America from Germany so maybe it's their voices I hear.

I'm not sure what to do I need help with this one.

Other hauntings by Darcie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Darcie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

islandgarden (1 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-04-30)
Well I really believe in ghost... Really but there is part that I did not believe about it and that would be when Some people say that it might be a ghost of someone who dies on that place or either your relative its big no no no GHOST is EVIL they Devil so the better thing that must do is pray and rebuke them even though there are places that territories by evil so pray or pray... And don't be scared they're just spirit they can't harm us believe me
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-29)
I hate to sound like the preverbial broken record, but, don't play with a ouija board. This only opens gates that are next to impossible to close, plus they only tell you what you want to hear, that and lies. I don't think you have anything to fear of in your home. You haven't mentioned anything about being harmed in any way by these spirits, other than the creepy feeling. If you can over come that creepy feeling and say to yourself that you aren't going to let it bother you any longer you will notice that, that feeling will fade away and more than likely so will the voices and the feeling of being watched as you are no longer feeding them the energy they need. Good luck to you.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
DeRosa (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-04-27)
Well, I would say trying to talk to the ghosts, but since they only speak German it might be a little difficult. I personally have talked to the ghosts in my house, they aren't as active as most people's who post there ghost's stories, but they are still very disturbing. It really isn't that scarey after you actually know who your talking to.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: