You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: It Scared Me To Death

Real Ghost Stories

It Scared Me To Death

 

Last November of 2009, my boyfriend and I went to visit his mom and sister living in Novaliches. We arrived there around 8 in the evening and we had dinner. My boyfriend excused us for a smoke. So we went to the park of the village which is a few blocks away from their house.

We sat there talking and smoking when all of a sudden I glanced at the building where the gym was and I saw a man wearing a blue shirt. I ignored it thinking that it might be the caretaker of the village or the gym. My boyfriend and I continued to talk for a few more minutes when suddenly I noticed the man was standing behind him. I didn't see the face because he was gone in the blink of an eye. I just ignored it again because I could feel that he was of no harm.

We walked back to their house because it is getting late. We were to make a left turn when I had this feeling that someone or something is waiting for me. I looked what was ahead of us and I saw a black figure and its looks were making me shiver with fear. I tried to ignore it but I couldn't. I asked my boyfriend to hurry up and he asked why. I didn't even bother to answer I just ran he followed me running too. He knew that I had seen something not good so he ran too. I know the black evil thing is following me so when we stopped I cried and hid my face in my boyfriend's chest. He said, "In Jesus name, leave her alone." The spirit just ignored him and I could feel him just beside me so I didn't even bother to look. We hurried down back to house and he gave me something to drink so I could calm myself. We decided to sleep there.

Before we slept, I looked outside the window because the room that we were occupying was facing the street. I saw the same man looking in the window where we were. I just prayed and sleep.

I don't know what he is. I don't know what he wants from me. I know I can see the unseen but that was the scariest thing I ever saw. It literally scared the daylight out of me. What does he want? Can somebody explain it to me?

Other hauntings by blue_raven80

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, blue_raven80, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

chiara6821 (12 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-08-12)
Um hi blue raven! Maybe you should go talk to him, ask him why he is so angry... Ask him what kind of help you can give... I have to do this to some of my friends since I had my third eye opend.
kamui (1 stories) (56 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-28)
Maybe it sensed that you can see him/ feel him and he needs communication from the world of the living, or whatsoever, maybe he didn't want to scare you at all, trying to approach someone who can see him must be his only way to get answers he needs. The only thing is, when ghost/ spirit approaches, their methods are really scary x)
maeyhs_haven (3 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2010-10-13)
geezz... That was literally awful and scary... Good Thing to know you had your lover on your side... And He does pronounce Jesus' Name... If you're brave enough you can talk to that person maybe he needs a help from you... Maybe it could clear things up. 😐
shiver (1 stories) (14 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
This was almost like my experience I shared in my story about shadows following me. I understand how scared you were when he was following you. I felt scared too. Just keep on praying. They will be gone.
HardToScare432 (1 stories) (72 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-07-08)
I'm not really good at answering these kinds of things. I think maybe the black figure could be a demon, I'm not quite sure because I have never really thought Demons were real. But reading some stories I think...maybe...

I don't think the man in the blue shirt was a demon at all, if anything an angel or kind spirit. I'm sorry if this does not help or sounds stupid. Like I said I'm not good at answering these kinds of things/ 😕
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-18)
danielleybean:

I haven't been ther yet beacuse I'm bussy with my post graduate studies. If I have the chance again, I'll go there.

God Bless
danielleybean (3 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
I can only try to imagine what you're going through. I'm so sorry that you've experienced such a terrifying thing. A month has passed, and I'm wondering: has anything new occurred? Have you seen this entity again?

Warmest Regards,
Danielle.
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-19)
[at] CJ
It wasn't the first time that I went to his mom's place and it was the second time that I passed the area. The only thing I can sense from him is anger, hatred, and pain. It's like he wants a revenge or something. Yesterday, I asked my boyfriend if we could go back to the same spot and he refused. He's concerned that the entity might do something bad to me.

The only thought I had was he was a male wearing all black. The thought of him makes me shiver until now.
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-19)
Well it sounds to me like you are sensitive to energy and can see things that others can not? Ghosts can know this and will try to communicate with one who notices them. It was probably excited because it knew that you could see it. Maybe it just wanted to be acknowledged, or maybe it needs some kind of help. Either way, pray for the spirits of the departed, and try sending them into light in your prayers. That may help.
CJ (4 stories) (43 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-19)
Curiously asking... Was this the first time around that area that you had experienced this "figure"? Or is this "figure" something you are familiar with, as in you've seen it before?

Also, just trying to get some more details... You say you could feel the anger and hatred coming from it. Were you able to sense anything else? Any thought forms you may have received?

Keep us updated!
blue_raven80 (13 stories) (338 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-18)
We went back there last week of November and I still have the same feeling. I can feel that he is angry. Not really sure why. This friday we might go back to his mom's house. I might go that spot and ask what he really wants. My boyfriend refused to go there again because he's scared what will the entity do to me. He is actually a man about 5'2" in height. He is wearing a black pants and long sleeves shirt. His eyes are scary. I can't describe his face clearly but I can feel the anger and the hatred he has inside him. I asked my boyfriend before to go back there and face but he refused.
OnlyTruth (4 stories) (24 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-18)
cuold you decribe what the shadow/spirit looked like?

Also if you experieicne anything like this again, tery asking what it wants and to leave you alone.
Jamie04 (1 stories) (5 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-18)
i agree with Mikesway, when I was younger I had experiences that scared me, but not as scary as yours. I feel the best way would be to try and confront it and just simple ask why me? You might find it is an old family friend or someone close that has past...
Mikesway (2 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-18)
Sometimes facing up to these "entities" can help. Maybe you yourself can find out what it wants. If your boyfriend cound not see it then it must be attached to you in some way. But if your too scared to face it (I wouldn't blame you anyway), why not ask more friends to accompany you while you revisit this loctaion again to give you more peace of mind and stop this thing scaring you once and for all...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: