You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Unusal Happenings

Real Ghost Stories

Unusal Happenings

 

I live in India. I have a girlfriend, Neha. She says that she has been experiencing strange happenings right from when she was 10 years old. Some of her stories are unbelievable. We often have conversations on these topics and I try to confront her. But she says that she knows I don't believe her and refuses to tell me anything in detail.

One of the first things she told me gave me the shock of a lifetime! She said she was never born from a woman. She kept on saying that there was a man who handed her over to her present mom and dad. She adds that often she observes some cut marks on her body when she wakes up from bad dreams. She also sees a man who comes close to her while she is asleep. He tries to pull her bed sheet and she is horrified by his presence.

On one occasion she saw something in the mirror that almost made her mad! She said she woke up from her bed and headed towards the bathroom. When she washed her face, and looked up in the mirror, she saw the reflection of "Jesus". She was horrified. He looked at her face again and again in the mirror, only to find the reflection still on the mirror at which point she burst into tears. I was a little amazed as we are "Hindu" by religion. So there was no point to have a catholic reflection. However, it didn't stop there for her.

We stay away from our parents because we are in a collage away from our state. During the holidays, she went back to home. When she returned she called me up. What she toll me made me freeze. She said they had a family photo. When she uploaded the picture on her computer, she found her image was hazy (almost not visible). She snapped the picture again to find the same result. She said she didn't share this thing with her mom and dad. She asked me what she should do. I was speechless.

She often talks about her dreams too. She says she sees her mom and dad dead in her dreams. Most of the dreams she has end up happening for rel. She was very upset and cried on the fact that her worst dream was still waiting to becoming real.

She is a bright student she was our university topper too! She is a fun loving girl with exceptionally calm behavior. She even says that she would wake up from her sleep exactly at 3:00 am in the morning and would remain sitting on her bed. I asked her roommate if this was true. It is true. According to her roommates she talks in her sleep and even shouts. Even they are horrified at nights when she does so. By this am 100% sure she is not making up stuffs to arouse emotions of mine towards her.

I love her and I don't want to loose her. Can somebody please help me out...

Please please... I beg you on my feet!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hearthorn, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

saviorocks (8 posts)
+1
8 years ago (2016-06-29)
Hi BRO,
I'm a catholic y religion. It doesn't matter if your hindu or muslim or of any religion, sometimes we see god cause he comes to save us from something very bad. I would like you to take her to a catholic priest and tell him everything about what happened. I'm sure the priest will help her out. Hope to hear from you again bro. Take care
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-26)
ari are you from india or something? How you know my matrii bashaaa? And valkricry sorry to say but its meghna not meghani... But you can call me maggi... Its no problem for me
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-26)
Val,
You are a lifesaver 😳

❤ Ari

505050505050505050505050505
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-26)
Ari, I think the quotes are messing up your link. I get error 404 when I tried. 😐 So, let's try this:
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=16577

Meghani, this is where to come, so Ari can help you. 😊
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-26)
Dear Meghna,
Native tongue=mother tongue=maatree bhaashaa😐

Regards
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-26)
Meghna,
Come over to this page "http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=16577"; so that we may chat freely without taking up someone else's page. Leave a comment under my story so that I know you are there.

Ari
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-26)
ari can I ask you what do you mean by native tongue?
And I don't mind at all... So be free with me... ❤
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-25)
Boy did that sound cheesy when I read it out loud 😲 Couldn't believe I typed that 😆Anyway I'll go ahead and drop a line on my own story page. Whoever understands must reply. 😐
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-25)
That is if maggirockz13 doesn't have any objection to it.50
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-25)
Guys and Galz 😳
I don't think you will have a problem if I chat with Meghana in her native tongue once in a while, will you?

Do reply and let me know your opinion.

Regards
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-25)
i have submitted a story which is related to my 3rd STD... I mean 3rd grade... 😜hehe... Its ohk... Ari and valkricry... I accpeted your apology... Thanks for your advice... Actually i'm really bad in grammer... I don't like it... If you had seen my story then you can give me advice for what I have to do... ❤
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-25)
Dear Meghna,
Please, do not feel that way. Everyone has their own style and way of writing. Since this forum is International, you will find many times that someone will ask "What does that mean?" if a phrase or abbreviation is unfamiliar. Sometimes we even share a giggle over all the different meanings and how it can change the meaning of a statement. And there are other times, when no matter how clear you try to be, someone just won't 'get it'.
I agree with Ari, that once your story is published you will get advice, but in order to give the best advice we need details and may ask you many questions. I believe, Ari, was trying to warn you of some pitfalls, so that your story would be given the serious consideration that it deserves. I do not feel he meant to hurt your feelings. Just as Scarlett did not mean to offend. So, chin up. Ok?
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-25)
Dear Meghna,

I am really sorry if you felt offended. None of us intended that I am sure.

Dear if you want help, you need to write a proper narration of what happened to you and submit that as a story here. When it gets published, all the veterans on this site shall surely rally to your aid. We cannot help you if we do not have the details, can we?
Please take out some time and submit the details in a story. I am sure you will receive any and every kind of help possible.

Do reply.

Regards
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-25)
i'm sorry for my grammer and my useless comment... And i'm also sorry for wasting your time... I just wanted to share my problem but I think I was wrong about it... Please forgive my mistake... I'm really sorry and after this I will never comment in any of the stories...

Thank you,
Meghna roy chowdhury

Regards...
scarlettsnowe (1 stories) (79 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
No probs! I don't really mind, Ari, I just needed clarification on what she meant. And I didn't take any offense.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+3
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
Dear scarlettsnowe,
Since I am unable to take back what I have already said, mainly because this site will not let me edit my comments once published, and taking a cue from Val, the only way I make it up to you is by apologising for my impolite reply to your genuine question.
I am sorry. I should have recalled those days when I was a newbie before typing the reply.

Regards
scarlettsnowe (1 stories) (79 posts)
+4
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
[at] Sceptic-Ari, You are absolutely correct and that is what confused me. I hope I didn't offend maggirockz13...
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
Ari - scarlett is very new and just learning. I do not believe she meant any sarcasm, or harm.
~Val
scarlettsnowe (1 stories) (79 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
Ohhhh. Okay. I get it now. There was no sarcasm. I am from the US, so STD or Std. Doesn't have the same meaning for me that it would for you. The question was genuine, as the only STD I had ever heard of was Sexually Transmitted Disease, but I knew that that didn't make sense in the context of your comment. Thanks for the answer, though!
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
Dear Meghna,
Since you are in std 10, I would respectfully implore you to revise your grammar and sentence structure before you publish your comments.
Another request is that please use abbreviations where they are absolutely necessary otherwise not. This is an international forum and everyone might not be accustomed to the "short forms" used in our country.

I hope you read this.

Regards
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
Dear Val,
You beat me to the answer, but thank you for coming forward.

Regards
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+2
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
Dear scarlettsnowe,
Although I read sarcasm in your comment, I hope it is a genuine query and here is the answer.

10th std=10th grade=10th year after kindergarten in US/sophomore year=11th year of school in UK (wikipedia)

Std=standard.In India we also designate class/grade as standard.
I hope this satisfies your curiosity.

Regards
valkricry (49 stories) (3268 posts) mod
+1
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
Scarlett; in this case STD stands for 'standard'. 3rd standard would be 3rd grade, 10 standard would be 10th grade.
scarlettsnowe (1 stories) (79 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
Sorry, Meghna, but what, exactly, do you mean by STD? I would think it's Sexually Transmitted Disease. Is that what you meant?
maggirockz13 (13 stories) (163 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-04-24)
hello, my name is meghna... So called maggi... I am 15 years old and I m in 10th STD I was of 8 years when I in 3rd STD I have experienced many paranormal activities... It first started from a dream... That dream was very horrible I can't say you but I will publish it very soon... You can see my first story which I hav publish it is related to what I m saying to you now... Your story is just like me I have also dreamt that my father killed my mother and etc. I was sleeping and someone scracted my back... I still hav marks of it... I don't know what is happeing with me I thought I was alone in this world and everybody thought I was mad... Thank god that I was not alone... And I m not mad... I want your advice please help me
Sachintyagi (2 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-10-02)
Take 101 Joda of Laung, 101 pieces of Kapoor and 101 pieces of Mishri. On any Sunday you and your girlfriend perform a Havan of Maa Gayatri. After each reciting of Gaytari Mantra your girlfriend should give Ahuti of Laung Joda, Mishri piece and kapoor piece. With her you can give Ahuti by Desi Ghee. After each Ahuti drop some remaining part of Ghee in water bowl which should be place near Yagya Kund. After 101 Ahuti this water become very powerful by the Gayatri Mantra. Now sprinkle it on your girlfriend. You will perform this Yagya once. But regularly sprinkle this water on her for seven days. She is suffering with an evil spirit. Going towards possession. Do it immediately otherwise it will be very late.
Sceptic-Ari (2 stories) (611 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-09-23)
Reflecting Mod Surya's comments, I would implore you hearthorn, to take your girlfriend to a Psychiatrist as she really needs help. I think she is on the verge of a mental break-down.
The fact that she says that she was not born of any woman might be pointing to the fact that she might be adopted, a bitter truth that she might have accosted very early in her life.

Let us know if there are anymore developments.
chyren (1 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-16)
hey man, do tell her to do one thing. There is a book called" shabri kavach". Buy it, it will cost just 5 to 10 indian rupees and is available in pune or mumbai to my knowledge, see if available in your part, and tell her to read this book for three years every day without fail after having morning bath and this will kill the worst things which she fears and tell her to pray in her mind only what she desires to have and not tell any body. It will work for sure. It is a slow process and not like that you take medicine and fever runs in half hour. She has been suffering from her child hood and has made her mind habituated to such thoughts. Do this with out a thought. Well I am engineer but say by experience of my own. I have faced more badly than your girl friend for sure and I can not narrate my feelings here for sure. I faced such problems for 15 long years with all psychatric showing and had done all known measures. Only proper medicine kills a disease, like wise to kill her mental trauma and her bad seeings and feelings the divine book will help and she will understand auto matically what she sees unknowingly. But do for sure, do not ignore. My best wishes for her and you.
hearthorn (1 stories) (8 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-23)
[at] Unscaryever012: yeah. Her father is in some government job. So he keeps getting transferred to places. So she has been to many places
Unscaryever012 (9 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-07-14)
Hello everyone...
Hey hearthorn can you please tell me the state in which you people stay...?
And let me tell you one thing as she dreamt of a man and sees jesus., this is just the starangest thing shes not feeling normal from when she was 10 only shes in a big problem... Please tell me that if she has visited anywhere or been to a new place when she was 10 or earlier...? Please do reply this is really the strangest I have ever heard... Please reply
God bless you both and thanks

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: