You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Demonic Haunting

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Haunting

 

I'm new to this site and thought dealing with the fact that my 9 year old daughter see's a lot of 'things' was the only problem on my mind. Until now...

My names Rob I'm from Manchester in the UK, I'm 27 years old and up until now my life has been 'ghost free'. My daughter, Millie, see's a lot of stuff, she doesn't open up much to me about it but when she does I have a tendency to dismiss it. This is why I can't believe I'm resorting to this site for advice, 'cause up until last year you wouldn't have caught me dead on here? This is how desperate I am.

Eight months ago I had an operation on both my legs because the doctors found that my muscles were in constant spasm and couldn't relax properly. I was gutted because I like to do a bit of Boxing and go to the gym but was told I had to rest up and use my crutches for at least eight weeks. During that time and being off work I flew off to the USA for 3 months with my kids and girlfriend. Boston, NYC, Vegas it was one hell of a trip and one hell of a wedge of cash spent.

I'd been back around a month and my legs had healed fine. The operation came in two parts so I was due another operation on them in the next 2 weeks, during the build up me and my girlfriend split up and she moved out of our three bedroom home we had shared for seven years and into an apartment about 5 minutes down the road. The kids went with her, except one. She wanted to stay with her daddy which I was really happy about. We spent alternate days with the kids whom I love as I can't see enough of them, they're my world.

The morning of my operation arrived, the kids were with their mum and I was starving from lack of food after being told I wasn't allowed to eat before the operation. Everything felt fine as I was led down to theatre later that afternoon and given the anesthetic to put me to sleep, ever since then my life has changed completely.

I woke up flat on my back on the hospital ward staring up at the ceiling. It was dark and everywhere was deadly quiet. I sat the top half of my body up slightly, still feeling drowsy, and saw my legs were all bandaged up. The curtains around my bed were closed except a small gap straight ahead about 5 inches wide allowing me to see across the ward to the opposite bed which was unoccupied. The corridor lights were on outside the room and I could make out a shadowy blob of some sort hiding under the bed opposite. I was interrupted by the sound of footsteps from what I thought was a nurse making her way down the corridor; they got louder and louder then entered the room. I couldn't see her as the curtains were drawn and she wasn't visible through the gap. As the footsteps got louder I could tell she was coming to check on me, just then one side of the curtain was ripped open very quickly and I expected her to walk in but no one was there. The footsteps had stopped and there was no nurse. I sat further up feeling confused and tried to peer further round the now open curtain but nothing, I faked a cough to make sure I wasn't just imagine things in hopes that she'd hear it and peer her head round the corner but no one did. I lay back down feeling slightly freaked out and adjusted my head on the pillow to get comfy; as I did I caught a glimpse of the bed opposite. It caught my eye as there was a black figure crouching on the bed staring at me. The figure was human shaped but very skinny looking and had dark red eyes. I immediately froze in fear and stared at the figure staring at me, it never once moved and neither did I. I suddenly felt a huge amount of pressure on my legs as though someone was sitting on them, turning my attention to my legs I bolted up in the bed and felt the pressure lift. I was sweating violently. I looked back up at the opposite bed and the figure was gone. My legs felt like they were on fire. I sat up in the bed for around another 10 minutes before I heard more foot steps but this time a nurse came in smiling at me as though everything was normal. She gave me a dose of painkillers and insisted I got more sleep, I didn't tell her what I had seen. Instead I just waited for her to leave then followed her instructions.

That morning I woke up feeling fine, I told myself it must have been 'because I was still coming round from the anesthetic and I was just seeing things in my head. But the kids came to visit me that afternoon with my mum, Millie sat on a chair at the end of my bed looking very pale and being very quiet however the other 2 were fine. Normally Millie is forever hugging and kissing me and wanting to play but she sat and stared at her shoes the whole time then mithered my mum if they could go home 'cause she 'didn't like it in the room'. I asked her what was wrong but she just shrugged her shoulders and told me she doesn't like hospitals, which is reasonable, Millie spent most of 2008 having treatment for Leukemia. So I left it at that and didn't ask any more questions.

I stayed in hospital for a further 2 more nights without any strange things happening so I was positive the experience I'd had the other night was down to the anesthetic causing me to hallucinate. I was glad when they said I could go home.

During my first day back was hard work, I wasn't supposed to walk or use my legs much and if I needed to then I was to use the crutches they had given me. I thought it would be easy but every time I got up to do something my legs would become very painful. One of my brothers stayed over that night and we sat downstairs for most of it and had a few drinks and smokes, I was allowed to drink on the medication I was taking as long as I didn't over do it. My daughter was in bed upstairs asleep it was around 10:30pm. I'd got up to go for a cig outside with my brother and was stood at the front door, the stairs in my house are slightly to the right of the front door so you can see the top landing and the top half of the stairs. I had turned to make sure the dogs weren't about to escape out of the front door when I casually glanced to the top of the stairs and saw a pair of legs dangling from the ceiling at the top, as though someone was hung there, the rest of their body was out of view 'cause of the ceiling in the downstairs hallway. The legs were swinging from side to side, they were child's legs. I could see they had long white socks pulled up to the knees as though it was a child in a school uniform. Reality kicked in as I realized it was my daughter's legs; she was hanging from the ceiling! I quickly stumbled to the foot of the stairs panicking, leaving my brother stood outside looking confused. He quickly followed worried something was wrong and when I looked to the top of the stairs there was nothing there. I was sweating badly and my heart was pounding against my chest, he kept asking me what was wrong and I couldn't catch my breath to tell him so I started to point to the top of the stairs like an insane person and eventually spluttered out my daughters name. Noticing something wasn't right he gave me a funny look and told me he'd go and check on her. I made my way to the front door and sat on the door step feeling sick and physically shaking. He came back down and told me she was sleeping in bed and asked if I felt ok. All I could do was nod at him.

The first 3 weeks were the worst, I continued to see and hear things around the house. It became worse at night and I started to wake up around 3am to loud screeching noises as though someone was scraping their finger nails down a black board. As soon as I woke up the noise would stop and there was a few times I saw something or someone stood at the end of my bed. I got up a few times to turn the light on to see there was nothing there but the room had rapidly increased in temperature even though it was autumn/winter and the heat would make me feel faint near enough to passing out. One night I was violently sick after witnessing the figure stood at the end of my bed again. I saw many things after my operation and it became a habit at night waking up at 3am. I am still constantly seeing random figures around my house and a lot of unexpected guests keep turning up when ever they please.

I confided in a female family friend after 3 weeks of misery and told her everything, she explained about the so called witching hour at 3am, and thinks it's not my medication making me crazy but that I am being haunted by a 'demonic presence' which appears to have attached itself to me during my operation when I was under anesthetic and vulnerable. She didn't seem to hesitate when telling me this 'because she said she knew that's what it was and that she could feel it around me. She kept track on my own behaviour for 2 weeks noticing I was becoming ill and exhausted.

A week after telling her things got worse, she had sent me a text one night to see how I was, I replied with an update of what had happened in the past 24 hours and sent it to her phone, she received the text almost straight away to find that all the text had been replaced with a full page of jumbled up letters as though I'd let me fingers type any old rubbish, she also began to feel as though she was being physically pushed back out of the front door when she tried to enter my house. It became clear this 'entity' did not like her.

One night while my daughter was staying out at a friend's I heard banging coming from upstairs, I got up to find all of her DVD's had been thrown off her shelf in her room out on to the landing. That was the first time anything had been physically moved since the incident in the hospital with the curtain.

I started to spend a lot of time out of the house and in the pub with my mates, but knowing nothing of what was happening, they began to comment on how ill I was looking recently. I told them I'd just felt funny since my operation and left it at that. I didn't want anyone to know what was going on. But there was one person I couldn't hide it from Millie my 9 year old daughter. She came up to me while I was sat like a zombie at the kitchen table thinking about the past month in my head, she stood in front of me and wrapped her arms around me, I cuddled her back. Although she didn't say anything I know she was telling me that everything was ok. As soon as she let go she skipped off outside to go and play and I felt a strong positive energy building up inside of me. I suddenly felt hungry and the urge to eat was too hard to fight. I felt like this the whole weekend Millie was there and I didn't even wake up in the early hours to the loud noises or figures. After she went home on the Sunday I became anxious and I could feel my body slowly deflating itself of all its energy and I was wide awake at 3am Monday morning. I lay there for an hour daring myself to not open my eyes, I told myself it was all in my head and eventually went back to sleep.

The helpful family friend suggested I stay positive and to not respond to anything I may see or hear around me. But it was hard to just ignore it. She gave me the number for a bloke who operates a type of 'Ghost Hunting/UFO Business' I laughed when she told me as the idea of anyone who would think about doing that type of work must be crazier than I was! He had a website that she gave me the address to so I could read up on what he was about. Turns out he has worked with many cases such as mine and has helped to get rid of many spirits in the area. I am still unsure whether to contact him but he is probably my only hope now. I'd just feel daft calling someone and telling them my story; I thought Ghostbusters was just a film.

I have just recently started to sleep walk, 2 nights ago I woke up standing in front of the front door holding a screw driver in my hand. I have never slept walked in my life. Maybe I'm just tripping who knows but I've been off the medication for a month now and things are still bad. I've tried taking pictures but have no evidence as of yet the only thing I have is a voice recording I did on my phone while I was recording my African Grey Parrot talking to himself, I can hear whispers on it as though someone is talking to me. I blue toothed it to my computer so I had a better chance of hearing things but cannot make out what is being said.

I've noticed that when Millie's around things seem to die down, it's as though whatever is around me feels threatened by her. She won't tell me much about her experiences because in the past when I didn't believe in all this I used to tell her it was all in her head. I've not told many people about what is going on 'because I don't want people to think I'm going insane.

I hope some of you have a few answers as to what I am experiencing and I want to say thanks in advanced for your help.

Rob.

Other hauntings by Rob27

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rob27, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

skarjj1 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-09-01)
if you still have it. First get a demonologist to confirm and if its confirmed get a exorcism.
pandora0791 (2 stories) (38 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
Some people have this happen to them after a NDE (Near Death Experience), have your doctors assured you you didn't flatline during your operations? Or close to it? Not a solution but might be the cause. I hope your situation changes for all of you... Best of luck to you and your family.
butthead (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-09-08)
it is true that evilness enpowers itself from negativity, and is also attracted to it. A lot of things were happening in my home during a very bad few years for me and my brother and mother (constant arguing etc). When the arguing stopped, the happenings also stopped.

I really think this ugly mother of a demon (I believe it is 1) knows you are vulnerable (not living with your kids, which could make you sad at times, split up with your girl, and being very ill, etc). They do prey on the vulnerable, and it is an easiser target even still if the vulnerable are under the taking of some form of drugs.

I think it can feel that you at times could be close to cracking, in the sense that if it persists you may crack. And then it may attempt further and worse things such as possession. It knows how much you love your daughter, it knows your daughter has protection, and as a result with the dangling of the legs, it is trying to get you as scared as it possibly can.
No matter how much anyone of us are brave, strong... Its impossible for anyone of us to remain calm while seeing the legs of our own daughter - as you did.
You must not be afraid, at the same time without trying to anger the thing. I know this is easier said than done.

If you ever awake with any kind of tool that could be used for harm again (like the screwdriver) you must take serious action. Should this thing manage to possess you, if it hasnt tried already... Then it will attempt to use you as a way of getting to your daughter.
I don't think this is its intention, and don't want to alarm you. Yet you must seak beyond drastic measures should you wake up with any type of instriumunt in your hand again. For your own sake and more so your daughters. I write this with not wanting to put fear into you, but just so you hear my thoughts.

It's that stupid movie 'paranormal activity' which one or two of the situations you refer to has reminded me of.

I can promise you one thing, credited "ghost busters" (I prefer to refer to them as paranormal investigators) can help you, however, fighting demons I'm sure will be beyond the power of such people. I am a paranormal investigator myself. I suggest like many others here have, you fill your heart with the love of Jesus Christ and ask/pray that he protets both you and your children.

First you need to find out why it is attached to you. Or if its attached to something else that you happen to own, or if it has followed you etc etc.

I would personally also try contacting a credited medium, perhaps two or 3. That could visit you and tell you that there is something there, rather than you telling them. Beware that many mediums are fakes, but they are not that hard to spot. I would take any route you can on this matter, asap.
A geniune caring medium or investigator will not want to charge money to help you, especially under such circumstances, and you will NOT be seen as crazy.
You may be amazed at how many paranormal investigating teams are based in the UK alone too.

Wishing you all the best and your daughter too, I will pray for you tonight.
God bless ❤
biblefreeme (2 stories) (137 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
i think maybe your daughter may be aware that she can lessen this things hold on you that's probably why she was so insistant on staying with you probably didn't realise why just that she should. Also did anything happen while you where under the anasthetic if the surgeon had a scare say your heart stoped breifly but if no harm was done would they have told you it may be worth asking, the reason I ask this is hospitals with all the death and suffering that goes on there are probably filled with things we can't see good and bad and its interesting that your daghter was also seriously ill these things often are what leaves people able to see and hear spirits I would at least talk to this guy if nothing else he will understand you, you have nothing to loose by talking to him
Rob27 (7 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-16)
Penny - yes I'm still here. Odd as I haven't visited for a while. I have just submitted another post, Demonic Haunting - The Taunting. It should be up in a few days please read. Yes this is still continuing and it is terrifying. Thanks for the support
Pendragon (6 stories) (296 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-13)
Rob27 - I saw you posted in Februara! Any chance you still check here? Hve you gotten anyones help? What's going on!? We need another update! This is terrifying, and I hope the best for you and Millie.

Penny ❤
signup (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-23)
Get yourself and the house blessed, and released.

This might help, I think
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-13)
Good and negative spirits would hang around in hospitals. Good spirits being those connected with Gods love and the negative spirits connected with painful emotional and physical experiences they may have experienced and there bitterness seeks to put people through negative experiences, by seeking out patients weakened by illness to follow around and annoy them and subjecting them to the ills of negative energy, Love and blessings to you from Sylvie Mommy to Lilike-Lily Locke & Anjeni-Katalin Nicole
Http://www.cafemom.com/home/pumpkinpie778
jb12345678 (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-09)
i suggest you talk your daughuter into telling you what's wrong 😢
Audiophile123456 (2 stories) (7 posts)
-2
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
I am posting this comment in regards to Rob27. Wow! Your paranormal experiences is quite creepy as well. I do think that your female friend is pretty much right about attracting this entity from the hospital. I do not know if you believe in God or that Jesus is your saviour, if so then start praying a lot and read the Bible alot. If not, then start believeing with your heart and ask Jesus to come into your heart and be your saviour. This weakens evil/negative entities to some degree depending on how powerful they are. Also, get some salt, preferably sea salt and put in small containers and place them in all 4 corners of every room. This will absorb the negativity and stagnent air that these things produce. You will have to change them out when they become crusty or hard. If the sea salt stays loose and looks fresh then leave it until it starts to crust on top. Believe me, when I first brought out the sea salt the tappings and the bad smells stopped completely. Now my entity just taps the windows or pops the house to let me know that it does not like it when I pray or read the Bible. My evil spirit is somewhat strong enough to still hang around even though I have sea salt everywhere, but it does not constantly tap our windows like it did now that I have sea salt out. It has weakened it to a small degree. Yours might leave instantly after you put it out like I said to. Just try it and see. You can research how to clean your home with white sage and praying to clear out your home of evil/negative spirits. In some cases it has worked for many and in others it failed. Also, you can have a pastor come and bless and anoint you and your daughter as well as every window and doorway in your home. I hope this helps you and please let me know. God bless you and your family.
Rob27 (7 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
Thanks for the comments again. I found a website on paranormal encounters in my area (some of them are in different area's) but none the less they are still interesting...
Http://www.mapit.kk5.org/#/some-investigations/4535286635
Things were quiet for a couple of days last week but that's about all the peace I have had. Just similar stuff happening to what I have already explained.
Rob
kbouye (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
Hi again! I told you I would tell you my story about my experiences with demons... So here goes...
I was smoking a cigarette on my front porch one night and across the street I saw someone walking, since I had nothing better to do I kept watching. As this person left the shadows and entered a street light... I was looking at a Faun! Yes, the supposedly cute creatures in Fantasia! Bottom half, a goat and the upper half a man with the curled rams horns on the sides of the head! As it was walking to a neighbors house, it stopped behind a mailbox, which it was much taller. It looked right at me! My reaction was to look around myself, thinking, is it looking at me? When I looked back, it was gone. I wanted to doubt so badly, but there it was behind the mailbox, but now it was gone!...
I've seen an "Angel", but the way it looked at me, as if it despised me. I couldn't tell if it was bad or good, but after months of praying to our dear heavenly Father, he answered, it was of course a demon trying to trick me...
I've seen pitch black "portal" type things, pitch black walls on a bright sunny day. You may think I'm crazy, but these things are everywhere. I've seen 8-10ft tall "human" shaped shadows, some running (which they run unaturally fast), some stationary. Pitch black orbs that shoot around a room, or appears from a person...
My point is, these things are real, I used to be terrified of the dark. Not anymore, the Lord took that fear from me. Try praying to our heavenly Father, and stop fearing them! Repeat to youself, 'I believe the Lord will take them from me, I believe, I believe,' repeat until you do truly believe; then repeat, 'I will not fear them, do not fear, do not fear,' repeat until you truly are not afraid anymore... Worked for me. Now when I do see them or experience them, I ask God to take them from me in the name-Jesus Christ and they go away, blissful!...It might not work over night, but, however long it takes for you to stop doubting and start believing, good luck!
happy (3 stories) (18 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
hi rob my mum had the same problem when she lived in crew something attached itself to a bed she had bought. Little things started happening then they escalated to the point she was thrown from one side of the bed to the other, she was pocked and had her name called on many occasions she too felt that what ever was in the house didn't feel good. She decided enough was enough and called a priest to bless the house. It worked the priest warned my mother never to speak about the thing in her house because it thinks it's being invited back I hope this helps and gives you an idea that your not alone and your definitely not mad. Stay positive and positive things will happen ❤
JamesRobiscoe (419 posts)
+2
14 years ago (2010-01-21)
Rob27--You've evoked a lot of attention here, and like all of the good people here, I pray you get some relief and soon.
I hope your foot did not require stitches and is on the mend. It's quite possible that whatever smashed the glass against the wall knows now you're getting up resolve to fight it.
Millie sounds like a seraphic child, but although she may have a protective shield (innate or otherwise), many people can testify the innocent are not immune to evil attack.
If she can have a little "vacation" with someone you implicitly trust for a week or two, I recommend you get a pal or two to stay with you a while (safety in numbers, and corroboration) while you get some professional investigators in.
There are various beliefs as to the logic and laws the Other Side are bound by, but when your child is involved, I know you want to do something pro-active.
As someone said, we're all rooting for a good operation to kill this malignancy and restore your peace.
ZiShu (281 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
That is definitely a demon. Black shadow humanoid figure with reddish eyes. Demons are in hospitals all the time, but so are Angels and such. Your friend is right about everything. 3am is the Devil's witching hour. However things can also start as early as 12am, but 3am is their strongest point.
Your daughter Millie is the light in this situation. She has strong positive light energy around her. The demon cannot touch her. She also has her Guardian Angel radiating the love and light around as well.
I suggest you continue connecting to your daughter during this situation while you speak with expert Ghost Busters.
Don't forget to pray to the Almighty Jehovah God.
God Bless
looney85 (3 stories) (188 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
Dear Rob,

Thank you for sharing your story.
I must say I think you are very brave for stayin in the house with all this things going on. I have experience demonic activity myself and I can understand how scary it is at times. I hope you do get help and everything will go back to normal. It might take a while but it will. I also agree that your daughter is being protected. Please let us know what happens ok!
Best of luck!
Neivy 😊
fatthead (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
Rob I think you should pray to your higher power and be real positive and whatever is going on will hopefuly fix itself and I will say prayer for you and your family. God bless you
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
Sounds as if you're being haunted by a Fetch. It may be nothing more than a coincidence, but you mentioned that you had broken up with your girlfriend, it may be related.

For long term- I'd suggest your making a Witchbottle.
Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Witch_bottle
dalton1976 (1 stories) (46 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
I don't know if you believe in God, but you should go to church to see a priest, it's possible that he don't believe you, because those kind of things are very rare. Be insisting.
Rob27 (7 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
I'll try anything to make this go away so all your comments have deffinately been taken on board.

No changes so far; last night I woke up at 2:56am, I'm keeping track of when I wake up and writing it down. I woke up knowing something was in the room with me, it's crazy how you can just feel something is there without actually seeing it first. I was really warm and was sweating again and needed a drink badly, I remember taking one up to bed with me but when I sat up to get it off the bedside table it had gone so I got out of bed to go downstairs and get one, as I got near the door on the opposite side of the room I felt a sharp pain in my right foot and heard the crunching of glass. I reached for the light on the wall to find the glass smashed on the floor and the contents of it dripping down the wall and soaking into the carpet. Unless I threw it over there while I was asleep I have no other explaination for it? And now my foot was all cut and bleeding.
dkorak (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-19)
I also signed up with this sight just to leave a comment for you. It must be quite scary what you are going through. I agree with the woman kbouye that the only way to fix this situation is to accept Jesus as your savior. Pyschics and the like, I know they think they are helping but I just don't think any man is a match for the power of demonic things. I am not one of those wacky christians but it seems like things are escalating and I want to leave you with some evidence that Jesus is the only one to have power over demons. You can check it out in any bible. Several times all through the New Testament are stories of Jesus casting out demons, and for a short time, His disciples had the power to do so as well, in His name of course. Luke 10:17-18 says that, "Then the seventy returned with joy, saying "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in your name" 18 And He said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightening from heaven." Also, James 2:19 says that "You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe and tremble!" As I said I am not some wacky evangalist or anything, actually just a housewife who has gotten close to the Lord. God is just waiting for you to ask. All it takes is a simple prayer to God to say that I know I am a sinner and I ask you into my life and my heart. I promise you it will change your life. And I also agree that because your daughter is a child and the Lord loves children so, that you are protected when she is near. I have very recently learned this: until we ask the Holy Spirit to live in our hearts, our bodies are empty shells that leave room for anything to take up residence. God bless you and I will pray for you.
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-19)
Well Rob, there are some interesting synchronicities here. You can call them coincidences if you want, but that's not what they are. The fact that Millie fought off Leukemia as you said is very symbolic. She definitely has angels around her all the time. She is an old soul, and a pure ball of energetic love! Why else would a demon show you such a precious person being tormented (your daughters feet dangling)? I believe that Millie stayed with you because she knew how much you would need her. She's a child, she would never tell you that it's all in your head, she's pure. You need to keep her around you, because she is keeping you safe and in your sane mind. Believe me Rob, you are NOT crazy, not at all. And your daughter probably at least has some kind of notion as to what you are going through. I wouldn't tell her in detail what is happening to you, and you may feel instinct to keep her away from this completely. I wouldn't blame you for that at all. Bottom line: something has attached itself to you and it is draining your positive energy. Never give up Rob, take your life back. Seek any and all help that is available, thank GOD for a friend like the one you have. Also, this is a place where you can trust people to get this off your chest and get some good advice and support. God bless you friend, and may heavenly light shine upon you once again. Just hang in bro, we're here for you!
kbouye (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-19)
Your story has brought me to tears. Your little girl reminds me of myself and I always wondered if there were others like me.

When I first started seeing demons, it was mainly after joining the Mormon Church (I no longer am apart of). Yes, growing up I always seen that dark thing in the corner of my eye and when I look, nothing would be there. Now when I see that dark thing in the corner of my eye, I look and I am looking at a demon figure. I'll write some of my experinces one day...

I've always been frightened by these demons, they wear fear like a colonge; you can smell, breath it, and feel it through every fiber of your body. It is not a good feeling at all. When moving to our new home, which was built in '42, there were a lot of crazy things happening... A story of it's own.

I want to help you, I know how to make these things leave without having people come who claim to know how to get rid of these demons, but to tell the truth, will only make things worse...

You may laugh me to scorn, but if all else fails, it doesn't hurt to try this... After being in a church full of demons, I found Jesus Christ to be my personal Savior. Just hear me out. "In the name of Jesus Christ, demons must flee", isn't that impowering? Yes, only his name, but to keep them gone, you must NOT fear these demons, they feed off your fear. How does this work? Say, "In the name of Jesus Christ, leave from here demon... Or I cast you out...etc.". Plus get in the habit of reading the Holy Bible and building your faith, you must BELIEVE Jesus Christ will cast them demons out...

Like I said if all else fails, your daughter is protected by the Lord, that's why you feel safe with her. The Lord loves children, because they are innocent and we must become like little children. Amen.
mEow_stOry (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-19)
sUch a freaky story!
I will not last a week having that entity around...,
I think also that it would be best for the both of you to talk...,
And apologize to her...,
And get some help from that person that you are referring to...,
Because that demonic may do something worse and who knows?!
Maybe you will just wake up in a place that you don't have a clue where and how to go back to your house!
🤔
Rob27 (7 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-19)
Cheers for all your feedback. Wasn't expecting so much back. I read all your comments and I will speak to Millie and sit down with her so I can understand everything that's going on, not with myself but with her. I actually believe she is being protected by something or someone 'cause she has mentioned seeing things a few times and she seems to take it in her stride that she'll always have that with her. I thnk she already knows what's going on with me even though I've never told her, but I will speak to her about it as well.
I'll take your advice and ring up the guy who's number I was given and let you all know what happens with that.
I've been off the medication for around a month now and things haven't changed so unless the side affects are perminant then I doubt it's them.
My overall health since the operation is ok but not as good as it was but maybe that's just because my body is used to going to the gym and boxing? I have good days and bad days... The good days are when Millie is around. But the days when she's not around is when I feel asthough I live in a completely different world. I feel the urge to cut myself off from everyone which is not like me as I am a very outgoing guy, up for a laugh, loud and hate being on my own it drives me insane. The family friend suggested that's what this entity is after, for me to feel bad all the time so it can feed off my negataive energy, she to has told me to keep active and cheerful and just be myself so I have a chance of fighting this thing off. But hey I suppose if Millie can fight of Leukemia then I can fight off a demon?
Thanks for the email address, I'll get intouch once I've spoken to the other guy and if he can't help I'll be really pleased if you could.
I'll update you with ANYTHING else that happens this week.
I'm picking Millie up from school later on and I can feel a big relief just thinking about it.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-19)
I agree with youvictorygirl. I would talk to Millie about this, and tell her everything that you think she can handle (maybe the child's legs hanging might be a bit much).

Tell her you trust her and ask her advice.
ab42berry (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-19)
I can help you, what you need to do first is try to say psalm 91 and 71 out loud three times before you go to bed and when you wake up. At this stage you need a form of exorcism which I am willing to help with but I need you to contact me via email at ab42berry [at] yahoo.com and then we can get you the help you need.
Fallon (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-18)
Hello Rob,

Personally I would not try and contact what it is you are dealing with. What ever it is does not sound good. Do not do anything to anger it as in trying to figure out what it is. See if it goes away. It actually may just be something that is lost. I have been reading up on things and watching videos. What I have read up on and seen is the information above I have posted and read further.

I hope that it is just sleep walking but I could be wrong, I do not want to frighten you but this thing could actually be possessing you and could be out to hurt someone from the sounds of what was in your hand when you woke up. You could record what is happening but I wouldn't really suggest it. What you should do is get help from someone who deals with things like this and see what is going on, what it is. It may be nothing. I could be entirely wrong.

Please do give an update of what is going on. It is nice to know everything is ok. Also praying is a solution, although you may not want to do that, even going to church?

Hope everything is alright, good luck. 😊
Youvictorygirl (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-18)
Rob, I was so taken with your story, that I registered here just to make a comment!

Please have a talk with your daughter, just you and she. Tell her you apologize for doubting her. I know you guys don't like to verbalize things, but in this case, it is important that she knows she is believed.

I saw a ghost when I was exactly Millie's age. My parents did not believe me and it hurt. To this day I think about this ghost and I know it happened. That they doubted me, made me feel distant to them on many levels.

I think you should get a priest to bless you and your house. Please stop acting like people who believe in the unexplained are nutty or that you will be seen as nutty. You need to give the rest of the world the benefit of the doubt. They will see that you are a level-headed guy, not prone to making things up. You will be taken at face value, especially by a priest.

Good luck and let us know what happens will you? It sounds like there are good people here who care about what happens to you (and Millie). You have a safe place here to share.

Anastasia
Youvictorygirl (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-18)
Rob, I was so taken with your stories, that I registered here just to make a comment!

Please have a talk with your daugher, just you and she. Tell her you apologize for doubting her. I know you guys don't like to verbalize things, but in this case, it is important that she know she is believed.

I saw a ghost when I was exactly Millie's age. My parents did not believe me and it hurt. To this day I think about this ghost and I know it happened. That they doubted me, made me feel distant to them on many levels.

I think you should get a priest to bless you and your house. UPlease stop acting like people who believe in this are nutty, and that you will be seen as nutty. You need to give the rest of the world the benefit of the doubt. They will see that you are a level-headed guy, not prone to make things up. You will be taken at face value, especially by a priest.

Good luck and let us know what happens will you? It sounds like there are good people here who care about what happens to you (and Millie). You have a safe place here to share.

Anastasia

Read previous comments

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: