You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Past Year

Real Ghost Stories

The Past Year

 

I haven't posted in about a year and in that time a lot of stuff has happened. Like just the other day my mom had friends over and they were upstairs. I guess it was about 9pm when something really strange happened. Blood started dripping from the ceiling and onto the bed. What makes this really odd is that this is the attic. And it was dripping from the peak of the house. There was no dead animal up there or on the roof. But that is just one of the many strange happenings. One day before I left to go to school, me and my mom was eating breakfast. All of a sudden the door flew open. No draft or anything to cause it and plus the door had been completely shut. This also happened a few days ago when I was outside. I looked inside because my cat was meowing so I let him out and saw the door fly open but it had been completely shut so it couldn't have been a draft.

Another thing that happened was one day when I was at school, my mom told me about this, she was sitting upstairs on her bed messing around on the computer. The cat was laying on the edge of the bed in a dead sleep. All of a sudden he woke up and started following something with his head that was moving back and forth on the ceiling. He followed it down behind my mom. His eyes got wider and wider like he really saw a ghost. But nothing was behind my mom except a wall. He then got up and ran to the other side of the room and wanted out.

Another thing that happened a while back to me was that I was lying in bed trying to go to sleep since I had been sick so I needed my rest. All of a sudden my room got freezing cold and I knew it wasn't my fever. I turned on my lamp next to my bed so I could go to turn the heat up since that's what I thought it had been. Well when I looked up after turning my light on, I saw a black figure standing in front of me. I thought it was my eyes adjusting but I was wrong. Next thing I knew I was down on the ground for some reason and I had scratch marks up and down my arms. I immediately ran out of the room and to the bathroom to examine the wounds.

There are more incidents that have happened but those were the main ones. The activity in the house has risen horribly and it's scaring me and my mom now.

Other hauntings by Sparkie

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Tennessee

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sparkie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

BadJuuJuu (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-28)
Aya, I don't know anything about sulfur, but salt, rock or other kinds, work because it is pure. Something that is impure or evil cannot cross the salt. It sounds strange, but oddly enough it works. My mother-in-law told me to try it, and I thought "yeah right". Well, she's a smart woman and was right lol.
Aya-Love-Carrots (150 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-28)
Moongrim thanks for the link 😊 now I know why iron can repel evil spirit:) how about sulfur and the devil? Or rock salt? I want to know that too. Hehe...

-AYA learn this from Supernatural
Sparkie (6 stories) (30 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-21)
Wardo,
Yeah we have realized this and it has been mentioned that people played with Quigi (have no clue how to spell it) Boards here. So I guess that is the reason they are here. Right now we are trying to find some local help. I hope we can find it real quick. And thank you for the help. I will definitely keep everyone posted on this.

Moongrim,
I will look more into that. Thank you for the thought.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-21)
Cold Iron.

Iron is often used to ward off evil.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-20)
Wow. This entity is clearly demonic or evil in some way. You need to seek real professional help, from a priest or demonologist team. Please keep us posted and pray to God for help. I'm sure others will have some good suggestions on this site, so please check your comments regularly. This sounds like something you definitely need to banish and get rid of. No use in running from it because a demon will follow you once it has attached itself to you. This is a nonhuman entity that needs to be sent to the other side, and possibly back to hell.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: