You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: New Apartments

Real Ghost Stories

New Apartments

 

I'll start with my old apartment which wasn't too bad only a couple things happened.

One night I was hanging out with my friend in the living room we were watching TV and he kind of hits me and when I looked at him he shifted his eyes for me to look outside. I saw nothing until I looked up and saw a floating orb that was just hovering and was changing colors it stayed there for about 3 minutes that's it for that house except some uneasy feelings.

The new apartment is more active the thing is this is a newly built place only one other person has lived here.

I was in the living room with my best friend talking about ghost and all of a sudden I heard a girl whisper something in my ear but I don't know what. I asked my friend if he heard her and he said yeah then it got very cold but it was summer.

Later I was alone in my room which is very small just room enough for my bed, TV, and chair. I was playing a game when it went to a loading screen which was just a black screen with a design. I saw a reflection of a 20 year old boy run behind me and into the closet which wasn't even possible because there is a second chair you have to move to even get an arm in the closet. I was so shocked I just ran into the living room and slept there for a while. I never liked the room first time I slept in there. We have JUST moved in and haven't even got all our stuff unpacked yet. I dreamt of the devil's face and all. I later found out that my entertainment center use to belong to a guy you committed suicide and he was around 20-30yrs old.

Now when me and my mom sit in my chair in my room (which is an office chair) we feel like someone is punching the back sideways which makes the chair turn.

Most recently I was about to go to bed when I felt a cold spot that was an outline of a person lying in my bed but I just ignored it but I ALWAYS feel like someone is right behind me looking over my shoulder when I'm in my room so I've starting to stay out of my room more and more.

Other hauntings by bigC

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bigC, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-12)
oh I forgot at the old house 2 things one not so weird but somehow the big blankets twisted around my neck the whole blanket

2 my dad would see me go to the kitchen and would call me but I would be asleep in bed at the time
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-01)
to add to it my frind this weekend had a dream he was ghost hunting and saw a face but it turned out to be a picture then later it jumped at him and he woke up but anyways he described the face kind of hag like but it was a perfect description of the face I keep seeing in my head when I notice someone watching behind me

That was very strange since I never told him about the face but he seems to share a lot of the experiences I do
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-28)
to CJ yes I saw him he detail not perfect but enough (turn you tv off and look at yourself that's how well) sadly though I don't no for sure it was him it just seem likly
CJ (4 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-22)
"The new apartment is more active the thing is this is a newly built place only one other person has lived here." -- First, I wanted to start off by saying that it being a newer building holds no precedence over whether or not you could experience any sort of paranormal/supernatural activity. If the land the apartment is built on has a lot of history, you could have a freshly built, never occupied, building and chances are you might experience something.

I'm curious how you came to the conclusion that the supposed reflection of the boy you saw on your TV screen was exactly 20 years old? How clear was the reflection of the boy? Were you able to make out any specific details of his features? You also mentioned that later on you found out that your entertainment center was once owned by a 20-30 year old man who had committed suicide. I'm assuming that the reflection of the boy you saw in the TV screen was this man in your opinion? What leads you to this conclusion? Have you ever seen a picture of this person before that possibly aided that conclusion? Not to mention that you said the reflection was of a person of 20 years old and the person who had owned the entertainment center was 20-30 years old. Personally I think 10 years is quite the difference, but that is just my opinion. I'm not trying to shoot your story down. Quite the opposite. I am trying to clear up some of the facts I noticed in your story.

Thanks for sharing with us! 😊
TheUnknown (1 stories) (192 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-22)
Poor guy, committing suicide at the age of 20-30 (which was stated in the story).Well, good news is that the ghost continues his life at the house with exceptions like he's a spirit and he can cause unusual happenings around the apartment 😆.

Better be safe then sorry, so treat the spirit with respect and don't try to exorcising it (which can be used as the last decision).

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: