You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Duplex Lady 2

Real Ghost Stories

Duplex Lady 2

 

As you read before, there is a woman whom resides in the house I used to live in.

After her opening doors and things, aggravating me, things started to get a bit more extreme.

On weekends, my mom would go stay the nights at her boyfriend's house, so I was alone. I was sitting on the couch Saturday night watching a movie, my legs were curled up next to me on the couch, my feet beside me. I felt some pressure on my foot, I looked down and on my sock was an indention of what looked like a small circle, or a tip of a finger, it stayed there for about one second then the pressure on my foot slowly lifted, with the indention. I was kind of shocked. I wasn't scared, just like... "Why are you poking me?" I looked next to me, then at my foot then next to me again, then back at my movie. I didn't freak out or anything, the presence wasn't threatening to me at all, it just felt as if someone was in the room with me. With this incident, I wasn't scared, but with the first one of her touching me... That was a different story...

The first time she touched me I had a little freak out. I was half sitting, lying on my bean bag. I was slouching, my body on the bean bag, my butt on the floor, legs up, knees bent, feet on the floor. (Just giving you a visual) I was talking to my boyfriend on the phone after school (I was 17 years old), and my mom was at work. I felt a very cool sensation on my thigh/lower butt; it felt as if someone swiped their hand across my butt/thigh! I felt the pressure of the touch too. There were no drafts, we didn't have central air conditioning, no fans were on, and it was summer. I looked for my dog, thinking it was him, but he was in the living room. I said "Oh my God!" and I ran outside. My boyfriend on the other end of the line was like "What's going on?" I told him what happened, and he was giving me a bunch of explanations to what had happened, none of them were possible. Then he just said "That's weird" and he changed the subject.

Now this one still freaks me out. There is a lot of activity in mom's room, the hall way, and the stairs. Well one night I was coming out of the bathroom being very quiet because I didn't want to wake mom up. I was turning the light in the hallway off, as I turned to go to my room, right under the banister, was a face, not a head, just a face. It didn't really look like the woman who is there, but it was only a face so I probably wouldn't recognize her. The face was bright white and was looking up at me. Eyes wide open mouth wide open, the mouth was strained open abnormally large. I was very scared! It was the creepiest thing I've ever seen. She didn't blink or anything, just stared at me perfectly still. I was so sacred I froze up and couldn't move. I locked eyes on her and couldn't move for about three seconds, and then I ran to my room, she was still there. I couldn't sleep that night. I prayed for God to protect me and my mom that night (I do every night). I called my grandma and told her about it. She said that when people have a heart attack or a brain aneurysm it is very painful and when they pass away, their facial expression is of dire pain, so she was probably showing me, herself when she died? I felt so bad when she told me that. That is so horrible.

On another weekend, I was alone watching a movie again. I was text messaging one of my friends every now and then. I had just got done text messaging and I put my cell phone on the arm of the couch next to me. As I took my hand away, my phone spun really fast, as if someone picked it up and spun it with their fingers. My eyes got wide and I grabbed my phone and said "Don't!" That scared me out pretty bad because it was so unexpected and... Weird.

Part 3 will come soon!

Other hauntings by honey91

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Missouri

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, honey91, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-03)
Jennifer
No, I have not tried to contact her because I really didn't want to open that can of worms.
However, my grandmother and I did pray for her, I think that helped alot.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
Ahahaha Javelina I have actually heard of him before lol that's funny. Yeh I try not to let things go to my head I find it gets me in trouble laugh] But thank you for your kind words! 😊
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
Are you kidding? I remember when Randy Johnson (one of the greatest left handed pitchers of all time) had a mullet, I thought when he cut it that his pitching stats would suffer, but they didn't. So that pic just cracked me up, it reminded me of Randy Johnson.
You're a lot cuter though. But don't let that go to your head now!
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
Javelina yeh that face eh geeez 😨 I'm glad you like my mullet! Haha 😆
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
Honey,
Darkness is right, that face gives me the creeps!
DARKNESS! Love the mullet!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
Wow, now that's way too funny!...You're right, no coincidents! ❤
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
Granny hahaha yeh I know lol 😆 😆 yeh that photo is 2 or 3 years old now so probably before we started talking about lol, but you know everything happens for a reason Granny no coincedences! 😁
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
LOL DARKNESS!...Making fun WITH you!... 😆 You had to be thinking of us when you had your blonde mullet! 😆 ❤
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
Yeh I noticed they are making fun of me on there! Lol I can't get onto fb because I'm at work haha. I just receive the emails whenever they comment have to laugh, then I reply to them on here! 😁
honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
I had to been lookin as white as a ghost myself haha I'm on FB ygs chat group:)
My names Gretchen
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
honey91: Good to hear from you again haha yeh I have this story saved in my favourites, couldn't imagine what it would have been like to have witnessed that! 😨
honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
Yeah, I have seen plenty of faces, this one... Was not right. Not proportnaie... Sorry I can't spell worth a poop:P
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-15)
For some reason I still find this story one of the scariest I have ever read on this site! Just can't get over that face! 😨
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-09-02)
I know its a bit late honey91, but I had to say that picturing that face staring at you would have been darn scary! I have read a lot of scary stories on here but this one is right up there! I hope all is well and you stop past here soon.

Thanks

Dan
honey91 (14 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-22)
Im in Independenc missouri 😁
I moved in with my dad recently but when I see my mom, I stll feel her presence. And I didn't like staying there by myself soemthims
jennifer314 (7 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-22)
That's sounds pretty weird. I don't know if I would be able to stay in that house anymore by myself. Have you ever tried contacting her? If you don't mind me asking, where in MO are you talking about? If you don't want to answer I understand. Loved the story and off to read part 3. 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: