You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadow Or Demon?

Real Ghost Stories

Shadow Or Demon?

 

Ever since childhood, I've been able to see, hear things or feel them. I thought I was crazy, until some years ago when I was 13 (I'm 20 now) my cousin saw the same thing I have seen, and have been seeing. I have seen several things different entities that seem to have a particular interest in me. I don't know what could be different about me but I have told several people about my experiences and that's what they have told me. This experience though has had me questioning over the past few weeks now what are their intentions.

I would see shadows walking through the kitchen of my grandpa's house where my family and I used to live. I would not be able to sleep because of them. I didn't know back then though that 6 year olds weren't supposed to have sleeping problems. But I would not sleep and feel them around me. I wasn't scared. I didn't know I was supposed to be. I would hear them sometimes calling out my name an echo saying my name. Everyone would be asleep so I knew it was not my family.

As a child I would always go to church with my parents, but it wasn't until at the age of 14 did I really believe in what in my church preached, only then though did things get worse. I would feel paranoia- a vibration coming from the walls around my bed that would have me paralyzed with fear some nights. Only I felt them. But my cousin and older sister have seen a cloaked shadow before in the house. In fact, it once tried to make my older sister follow him by holding out his hand and motioning her with his finger. She was literally frozen with fear until we slapped her and she snapped out of it only to cry.

Well, now- about a month ago, I went to a friend's house. He and I tried (and still do) to inform each other about these kinds of things. Though he told me in his room the energy is different, so entities of different dimensions appear there every once in a while.

I was sleeping, but then I felt my breath stop. Something was pushing up against my diaphragm. I woke up trying to suck in as much air as I could. After a few seconds I was fine. My friend woke up too disturbed by a dream he had with a dark entity.

The next night, I woke up again automatically around 5 in the morning. My eyes just opened, and I looked up. Standing right next to me (I was sleeping on the side of the bed not against the wall) was a tall figure. The room was already dark, but he was so much darker than the shadows. It was just his silhouette but I could still tell he was in a robe with a hood over his head. I did not feel fear. I just knew he was there and that I was not dreaming. I was about to go to sleep but my friend woke up asking why I was awake. I told him what I saw and to be careful.

Recently I just moved into a friend's house in a rural area. My friend was off at work, I was on the internet, and my friend's son was in his own room reading. I went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. When I walked back in the room, about to take my seat, the internet just cut off, the computer froze, and I heard a voice. It was coming from the speakers of the computer. It was a low, malicious voice of a male that seemed amused trying to scare me.

It told me something directly to me. The word, "you" was used in his sentence so I know he wanted me to know he was speaking directly to me, and give him a reaction. It said, "They're never coming back to you." But I only sneered. Again, I was not afraid. Something did not tell me not to. I just wasn't. "Shut up, you don't know that," was my reply.

The next morning, after I saw that my friend's son was off to school I went back to sleep. I started dreaming though. There is a group of people in green robes. Everyone is blurred. But the detail of the room I was in was so clear. The people start to speak softly and then so loud that all I could hear was them. They were in my head too! I woke up minutes later yelling, "Shut up!" to an empty house.

I know this shadow person is trying to feed off of me. I don't know what to do. I'm not scared. I'm just annoyed that these things are not leaving me alone. I already had dealt with them when I was younger. I hear they mess with you to make you suffer with emotions and mental chaos.

That happened to me a few years back until it gradually stopped. But now it's trying to trouble me again. I'm not afraid. But I want it to go away. Maybe it's calling to me but I doubt that.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, mikhail13, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-04-22)
I usually just pray when I feel uncomfortable. Just pray to whatever you believe in. I would also send it lots of love and postitive energy mentally, and usually in my experience negative entities are repelled by such things. However, you will have to find out something that works for you.
ab42berry (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
I recommend putting a bowl of salt mixed with vinegar in the rooms effected by this entiety. Then say psalm 91 and 71 before you go to bed and when you wake up, and also when you feel in danger. If that doesn't work contact me at ab42berry [at] yahoo.com

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: