You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Shadows Or Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

Shadows Or Ghost

 

My name is Olivia and I'm 13 yr's old and this has been going on for about 3 yr's now.

About 3 yr's ago I woke up in the middle of the night really thirsty. When I was going to get up I felt lack of air and that something was pushing hard on my chest. I felt like I was going to pass out then the evil's present left like it just disappeared. My head felt weird and I was wondering if I was dreaming.

A week later I woke up and I saw a ghostly little boy looking right at me. He didn't blink. I felt my heart drop then a little girl and what looked like her mum came from the window the Mum came up to me and I closed my eyes in fear when I opened no one was there.

4 month's ago I was in my bed and this shadow ran past and stopped in front of me and said "Do you know were my dog is" and then he just ran into a wall.

Now things have been coming to me in the day. I have been seeing a dog it was a Dalmatian I think it was very ghost like I'm not shore if it was a ghost.

Yesterday night I felt the present of a person or something in my bed room at night. I think it might be the little Boy, Girl or maybe it was the Mum or it could just be my brothers playing tricks on me because they know I'm a believer with ghost who knows.

Ok that was my ghost experience I hoped you liked it and maybe some of you have had the same done to you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, LoveDog, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

NowOrNever (4 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
The same thing has been happening to me: (.
No need to be scared tho. It might not hurt you. Try salt if it dosen't goes (the ghost) then it means it won't harm you (:
hobbyholly (11 stories) (572 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-26)
I'm not sure...

Anyway: have your siblings (if you have any) or parents seen anything? Heard anything? Have you talked to anyone about this?

Also do you know anything about the history of the home/land

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: