You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Incubus Attack

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus Attack

 

All my life everywhere I went I seemed to be followed by both the divine and evil. I seemed to always move into a haunted house every place I lived, I begun to think it was me that was haunted and not my home. I sometimes think about this night and about everything else that has ever happened to me in my life and wonder if I'm really just crazy.

I know I'm not though because I had confided this story to my best friend once & a similar thing had happened to him when he was about 16. I just want to post this for anybody else whom this might have happened to and am too afraid or embarrassed to speak about it. I'm still not completely sure of what happened that night. I had a shaman friend once who told me it could have been an incubus but I just don't know.

I was 23 when this happened, I had just moved to the city by myself. I had got an apartment in an older part of the city. It was my 5th apartment but my 1st in Arkansas, This happened in Prairie Grove, A small city in the northwestern part of the state. From my first night there I knew it was an evil place. I saw things and heard things that were all too familiar to me. I knew what I had moved into but I had no choice I had to stay because I had spent all my money moving there and was broke. I did leave though after this all happened so now on with the story.

This happened to me in October 2007 about two weeks before Halloween and my birthday. It was about 3AM when I had a craving for some nachos and I figured since I couldn't sleep, I got up and went to a 24 hour gas station and got some. I got back in my car and drove home just 5 miles away. When I got there I turned off the car grabbed my nachos and started to get out when it happened. I felt a chill, a spike right through my spine like frozen electricity or something. I felt someone grab me and pull me back into my car, I fell into my seat and the door slammed. I felt the hands all over me rubbing me & stroking me. It seemed as if it was trying to seduce me or something.

It was made all the more terrifying because there was nothing there I was completely alone in the physical sense. I didn't see anything next to me but I could hear growls & feel what felt like claws or something grabbing me. It was fighting and I was trying to get away but it was stronger than me and it could easily over power me. Though I was still fully dressed I felt it penetrate me viciously over and over it just kept going. It hurt like hell and I tried to scream but nothing ever came out. No matter how hard I tried, it felt like I was paralyzed. I thought I was going to die and feared it would never end.

After what seemed like only a few minutes it finally ended. I looked at the clock and it said it was nearly 5AM so it had lasted over an hour. I still don't understand how it felt so short but lasted so long. I got inside my apartment and ran to the bathroom to check myself. I stared at myself in the mirror questioning myself and my sanity. Trying to figure out if it was all a dream or if it was real. It was a horrifying experience I'll never forget & believe me I wish I could.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Arkansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, BloodzOrchid, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

GhostBeliever40 (27 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-10-16)
I just have to say Be strong, do not have fear

And no anger. Anger and fear feeds it.

And pray to Jesus, I suggest you get a bible

If you don't have one.

It doesn't Sound like an Incubus to me, More like a demon.

Good Luck!
agimat_warrior (4 stories) (18 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-09-20)
my comment is, in the 1st place, you go out on such an unholy hour? Didn't you know that the 3am time is a demonic time a total reverse of the holy hour, divine mercy hour when Jesus died?

Again and again I advise the writers of stories, bring something of your faith, if catholic bring your sacramentals with you, if other christian sects bring your bible (pocket ones) with you, if a muslim bring your quoran, etc.

It helps ward of evil.
Fred_Figglehorn_fan (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-20)
bldfalcon: how rude I know subcussed was wrong but that was rather vulgur 😐
Shaz101 (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-10)
Okay, this is some scary problem. This sounds like spirit rape. I would consider every option such as; praying, church, avoiding that specific spot, or moving home. Most of those options involve religion but, hey, whoever said having faith was a bad thing? Best of luck! X
Shaz
X
BloodzOrchid (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-24)
To danihorrorshow, Yes I still dream & for a long while dreams of this nature stopped & all activity seemed to cease until about two days ago. I started to notice some wierd occurances & having some bad dreams again, Nightmares. I dreamt of a black shadow figure standing outside my bedroom window trying to get in, It never was able to come in but it tried. I woke up & I just started crying like a baby & all the rest of the day I kept crying & I never figured it out why I was crying so much. I am aware that certain things might be stirring the pot again so to speak so I am on alert.
danihorrorshow (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-21)
Some demons have consensual sex with humans, or their human partners. But this thing just seemed to rape you...
I think you should collect some religous wearable items that mean a lot to you and try to stay safe spiritually. Keep an eye out for anything odd in your dreams as well, it may stalk you and disguise itself as people you know or trust. Stay safe, and do not be deceived ❤
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
Well, first of all your having sex for just having sex is lust. God dislikes it, so right off the bat your sinning, because if your not having for reproduction what are you doing it for. Being love with a demon doesn't count. How do you know that she really loves you! What makes your soul greater than everyone else's. Tell that to your self at night!
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
Satan is not a God! And he is a bad one, because the world has a balance. I don't lie, send your harlet demon to find me and if your wrong about her then your the liar. As far as I know you have no proof against my stories being fate. You have only one story, so basically you didn't discover about the unexplained yet. I did! So you old virgin, bring your demon, because I will vanquish her and send her back to hell.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
bldfalcon, I do not believe in a religion that has a "Bad God", also known as "Satan"

You do.

Deal with it.

Please quote me the chapter and verse that says that I should not have sex with a Demon, bldfalcon.

There is nothing in this Bible that you refer to that says that what I am doing is wrong.

I can quote at least five verses that say that lying (what you do) is wrong. You've lied on this site, and you still tell lies, and according to The Bible, lying is a sin.

I don't belie4ve in The Bible, but even so, there is nothing in it (I studied it for years, so I know) that prohibits me having sex with a Spirit.

There is plenty in The Bible that says that telling lies angers God.

I don't believe in this "God" of yours, but if I did, I wouldn't want to anger Him by telling lies.

So yeah. Why don't you go ahead and dig your hole a little deeper. Tell some more lies.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
i meant to say he won't accept it, stupid typo I know!

But I'm aware of everything that goes on between my world and the afterlife! Based on the bible, I know what I must do. Your going to hell, because your having sex with a demon, but there's still time to save yourself. You think I'm going to hell, because you think I'm lying. Your going to hell, because you already serve Satan.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
Actually Succubused I'm aware of that. That's why I never repented, yet until the time comes. I know that if I repent and god sees me doing evil things than we won't accept it. That's why I rather wait until the times comes, but that time could be tomorrow next year, I don't worry about it! I'm innocent to proving guilty succubused, so prove it to me that my stories are fake. I mean I think your relationship is fake. A human that has a relationship with a demon, retarded!
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
bldfalcon--"Even if I was lying, I can still repent, because god forgives me in the long run."

Ah, but you misunderstand the word "repent". It doesn't mean to be sorry for what you've done (you could get away with endless sin in that fashion), but rather, a sorrow for your actions so deep that you TURN AWAY from the sin.

Like so...

"to feel so contrite over one's sins as to change, or decide to change, one's ways; be penitent"

It says very clearly in this Bible you claim to believe in, that you cannot continue to sin after having received the redemption of Christ's blood,

And I quote...

Hebrews 10:26 "For if we go on sinning willfully after receiving the knowledge of the truth, there no longer remains a sacrifice for sins"

Therefore, according to your faith, you cannot accept the redemption of Christ and continue to tell lies. Once you are saved you must practice a life of holiness, else you crucify Christ anew.

When you tell lies--especially when you lie about something as important as the realm of the Spirit--you commit a grave sin according to your faith, and you will be held accountable for that error according to the tenets of your faith.

Repent and turn away from your sin of falsehoods, bldfalcon, lest you be cast into outer darkness.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
Succubussed, tell you invisible mistress to come and attack me if she dares. If she does then I believe you.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
-1
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
how did I lie, you can't prove it. Even if I was lying, I can still repent, because god forgives me in the long run. My stories have meanings in my life that is hard to explain for people who haven't experience them, just like yourselves, because I only see one story from you and none from you Pjob. Post more stories then talk to me.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
baldtalcom exposed
This website is not scaretactic's...where stories are made up in a competition like fashion for shock value.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
bdfalcon, you believe in Satan right?

Well one of Satan's names is "The Father of Lies".

I know and you definitely know that your stories here on this site have all been lies.

You can say what you want, but I am talking to the real you here, and we both know that you have told lies on YGS.

According to the Bible, when you tell lies, you serve Satan.

You serve your Father well.

I think he must be very happy with you.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
incubus is a demon, succupussed! I thought you knew that by now.
BloodzOrchid (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
Yeah I have have moved so it has stopped. I moved the day after into a friend's place then out of the state a week later. Belive me I didn't enjoy it, It was misery & I tried to scream but nothing ever came out. I don't know it if it was an Incubus, That was just one idea somebody had for me. That was the first and only time something like that has happened to me. I don't really know a lot about this kind of stuff.
WTVick (3 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
That's freaky, given the fact it didn't care you were outside, possibly around people? Although I know it was late. And the clawing, that definitely doesn't sound like just a spirit. I agree that many of these things feed on fear, and rape obviously inspires plenty of fear. If it's stopped I wouldn't worry, but I wouldn't feel safe around the same location. If it hasn't, I'd seek professional help. Best of luck to you, believe it will be fine and it will be.
Succubussed (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
I would have to say that from what I have experienced and what I've heard from others, this does not sound like a "typical" Incubus.

This sounds more like rape from an Infernal Demon.

I hope that since you've moved, the Entity was site-specific and there haven't been any more episodes like this.
Britany06 (4 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
All you have to do is say stop, and it will. As long as you let it, it will go on.

After you tell it to stop and leave you alone, it will keep going back for a while, but less and less when it gets the point. All the articles I read and from the hundreds of posts about incubi, they all have this "cure" in common. You give it power by allowing it to control you.
aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-27)
Hi bloodzOrchid,

I think that any being living or spiritual that forces themselves onto you, in the eyes of the law and fair minded people should be refer ed to as a sexual predator, not a sexual spirit it amazes me how some people think that this behavior is acceptable, because the victim enjoyed it, (no reference intended to this story) further more the fact that these creatures deny you free will, infuriates me even more, thank you for coming forward and exposing the truth about some of these creatures,
Take care
Aussiedaz
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-26)
Hi BloodzOrchid.

That sounds like quite a horrible experience.
I've been interacting with a sexual being most or all of my life, openly for about 20 months. I research for more information on an almost daily basis.

I believe the term "Incubus" and "Succubus" blankets a very large group of celestial beings which involve sex.
We ourselves are blanketed to be called "Human". Some of us are very, very good and some are very bad and everything inbetween just like some of our celestial counterparts.

There are some beings which are very, very good and seek a beautiful relationship with human and involve the closeness that intimate sex can create.

Other beings have "less noble goals" and use sex against a person. I don't believe it's the sex they enjoy but rather the negative things it projects.

I am not saying your accunt is false, but I do have some reservations because it is so far out of anything I ever recall reading about.
If your account is true I'd advise resisting this any way you can and set up a defense. If you believe your surroundings are "evil" then you may need to leave or be prepared for a fight.
Panda06 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-26)
Wow what a story. I would be creep out to if I was being touched and not be able to see what was touching me. Not trying to mean anything but they say Incubus comes to whom are lonely.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-01-26)
not sure about this one. All the stories I've read about the Incubi/Succubi-- never was there mention of attacks like you describe. I would take a guess and say something else was at work that night you endured such an attack. I hope nothing like that happens again.

New comments for this story have been disabled