You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: The Shadowy Figure That Follows My Daughter

Real Ghost Stories

The Shadowy Figure That Follows My Daughter

 

As you would know if you read my last story there is a dark figure that follows my oldest daughter Brianna. This has been happening since she was four the following anyway but, it has suddenly started to get more violent with her.

Two weeks ago she was in her room trying to go to sleep because it was a school night when all a sudden, the figure she saw standing in the corner rushed over and took her pillow and tried to suffocate her. Then something happened two nights ago my daughter was again trying to go to sleep only this time it was the weekend when, all a sudden it sat on her chest and stop her from breathing. She told me this morning at 12:30 this morning telling me that she tried to holler for me but, nothing came out and that she was paralyzed. I asked her if she wanted to move upstairs but, she said no that it wouldn't matter were she went it would always follow her.

To be honest I'm am now worried about my daughters life but, she tells me not to interfere because if I do It will only get worse. I'm afraid that it might try to posess her or take her life away where I'll never be able to see or hear from my daughter again if it doesn't stop! If you have any comments on how I could possibly help her without it hurting please leave it as a comment.

Other hauntings by Stacyloves

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ohio

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Stacyloves, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ZowieIsntScared (guest)
 
10 years ago (2014-02-07)
😢 I know I shouldn't be worried because I Dont know you or your family. But that also worries me. You should call a ghost hunter but I also have another idea if your daughter told you not to interfere. She should sleep with you in your bed for one night. While she goes to sleep, you stay up and make sure she's alright.
inlovewithdeath (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-19)
Call a phsicic if there pure thell tell you who this spirit is and why hes doing this to your daughter I feel bad for her no child should live through that and its worse that no matter where she goes this harmful spirit won't allow her to be safe
-good luck ❤
aherr (4 stories) (46 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-06-23)
Any news on your daughter situations? Did they stop bothering her? Imagine dealing that everyday is so exhausting. 😕
Trudy44 (60 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-30)
Dear Stacyloves,

Are you the head of the family? If so then you take authority over that spirit in the name of Jesus. It does not matter if your child is an atheist you her mother fight for her. It pisses me off when spirits mess with our children. How dare they. 😠 I'm showing anger toward the spirit not you so please forgive me if I am rude. It frustrates me that spirits think they have the right to mess with our kids. For crying out loud the spirits have the whole spirit world to themselves they don't need to pester our children. If they have unfinished business they can go to an adult.
Philippians 2:9-11, John 3:16-17 I hope that I have helped. ❤ ❤
sylviessweeties (135 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-25)
Could this spirit becoming increasingly mean to get you & your daughters attention. Sounds like a spirit who had either a mental illness when they were alive like a mood or depressive disorder & are still unhappy in the afterlife.
Mika (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-03-08)
Have you tried, both of you, to get contact with your Guardians/Watchers/Protectors? They might be able to help. Or you could contact a professional and see if he/she can get contact with Brianna's 'stalker'?

Cleansing the house and raising some sort of barrier of love and light usually helps too. Either way you really should try to get rid of the creature. Tell it to leave you and your family alone, and, if necessary, get your Helpers or Spiritual Guides to send it away, back to the dark abyss it crawled out from or banish it completely.

I hope this might help, good luck getting it away 😊
physicemotions (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
Hey I'm stacyloves daughter. I don't think I'm, foolish for not wanting my family to get hurt so I would rather fight this thing alone thank you very much number13.
Stacyloves (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-16)
My daughter is a physic she communicates with spirits but no holy thing would give any weakness to the creature because unlike the rest of our family she is an athiest, but thanks for the comment number13.
number13 (31 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-15)
You're daughter is a brave woman Sir, but it is reckless and foolish for her to be fighting that thing alone. I suggest you to use holy objects like holy water and a holy cross. But I do not really recommend this because it is a fifty-fifty chances. Either it weakens or it became more violent. So I suggest you to consult with a paranormal expert because I am not an experts. I wish I could help you more, I am sorry. Have a nice life Sir.
debasish (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-10)
A genuine professional expert is all that may solve the problem but a jesus cross must be in body contact all the time by your daughter until you can resolve the problem.
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
Hi StacyLoves
My appologies I ment that post for (rob27)

Hi StacyLoves.
You should definetley get help for your daughter either a priest who has knowledge in the paranormal or a psychic and make sure you check them out first as there are a lot of fakes out there I enjoyed your story and it seems this entidey is definetley out to get your daughter. I hope everything workes out for you keep me posted
Take care and may the light of the great spirit shine upon you...
moonshadow (3 stories) (146 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
Hi Rob27
I have read both your stories it is scarey stuff but having said that iam sure with the right help it can be sorted the entitay you seen in the hospital has followed you and has latched itself unto you and it can follow you anywhere so you must get professional help straight away you should find a priest who has a lot of knowledge in the paranormal tell him the whole story and he will know what to do after that make sure you do some research first on who you are getting as there are a lot fakes out there from psychics and in the religious world once you find the right person though this situation can be resolved I hope everything will work out for you everyone on this site is looking out for you good luck and take care and may the light of the great spirit shine upon you allways...
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
Cold Iron.

Cold Iron in the form of an old nail, or a horseshoe, or an old wrought iron knife.

They're more for than good luck, they're also good for warding off evil.

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore
Marlean (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-01)
Try putting some sea salt around her bed. They also dislike hematite and sage. For some reason, those three items either keep Them away or hurt Them, as is the case if you throw sea salt at Them.
kristani (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-01)
the same thing happened to me last year but not the suffication part but there was a gruesome warning
michellelovesghosts (5 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-01)
wow that is scary! Esp when there is a child involved. I too would tell it to firmly LEAVE, you are NOT welcomed here. Perhaps its a demon? If it still doesn't leave maybe you need to contact a priest or demonologist? Its obviously a malevolent spirt that wants to hurt you. Yikes!
fatthead (1 stories) (55 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-01)
Tell it very forcefuly to leave your daughter alone in jesus name and maybe burn some sage. Pray a lot and be strong. God bless

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: