You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: Demonic Haunting - Millie

Real Ghost Stories

Demonic Haunting - Millie

 

I unwillingly posted my story on here a few weeks ago and was suprised with all the feedback I got from you all. For anyone who hasn't read it you may need to to understand this story.

I mentioned Millie, my 9 year old daughter, a couple of times in the post 'Demonic Haunting' and many of you mentioned that she may have some sort of guardian angel and that I needed to talk with her about her experiences and maybe try to discuss with her what was happening with me.

Since being born I was always aware of some kind of 'sixth sense' she had and me being a big skeptic never took the time to talk with her about it and just brushed it off as her imagination. Her mum would openly talk about stuff with her and things she had seen and I would just kind of shut it out when ever she mentioned things to me. She is a very happy child and is always smiling, although I have other children none of them can light up a room like Millie.

From being a baby her eyes would always wonder away from you and they would always seem to follow something else, she would laugh and smile at thin air and as soon as she learned to crawl she would follow something around the house talking and giggling to herself. When she was 3 I went to Amsterdam with my best friend and Millie's God Father, Karl. I'd known him since being young and we classed ourselves as family, we did everything together. 5 days into the trip we were both involved in a car crash on the motorway late at night. Our hire car flipped around 3 times in the air landed upside down and skidded along the road before smashing into the central barrier. It happened so fast that by the time I'd crawled out from the wreckage and ran around the other side Karl was dead. The next day I was back in the UK and his funeral followed 11 days after.

Everyone he had ever known turned up outside his house and waited for the funeral cars to arrive, my then girlfriend (Millie's mum) was stood holding Millie in her arms, Millie wasn't coming to the funeral but I wanted her to be there for when the cars came as a sign of respect for her God Father. As they turned the corner everyone stood around the house watching, Millie held her arms out to me so I took her and gave her a cuddle. Her face was smiling as the cars came into view and she waved excitedly at them, looked at me and said, 'Waving at Karl.' She had a huge grin on her face. We never explained to her about Karl dying but she somehow knew he was in that funeral car. Shortly after and still grieving I went off the rails and was arrested for armed robbery and possession of a fire arm; I was sentenced to 3 years in jail but served a total of 17 months before I was released.

From the age of 5 was when Millie started to realize she was seeing things other people couldn't, she'd ask us who those nice people were stood in the room or stood in the garden looking through the window. We'd tell her no one was there and she would be certain someone was. She'd have conversations in her bedroom or in the back of the car when we were out. She woke us up a few times in the middle of the night to get in our bed as she couldn't sleep because they were talking to loud "They"?

At the age of 7 we noticed Millie was becoming really ill. She stopped eating properly and spent a lot of time off school complaining she felt tired and sick. She lost a lot of weight and suddenly became very weak. We noticed she had bruises on her body and her eyes sunk so far back that she looked almost dead. I stayed off work to be with her and a few days after she was admitted to hospital for blood tests where the doctors told us she had Leukemia. I was mortified; I spent every minute of every day at the hospital with her while she underwent treatment to make her better. Unfortunately she got a lot worse before she got better. There was one point where she spent a week in intensive care hooked up to loads of machines, the doctors told us things weren't looking good. The whole family spent a lot of time with her, only being allowed in 3 at a time. I was always in that 3 and I just lay at the side of her stroking her face and telling her how much I loved her. I felt I had to stay strong for her and the family, especially my girlfriend as she wasn't coping well at all. I knew if I crumbled then she would expect the worse to happen. So I kept a brave face on 24/7 telling her our daughter was going to be ok and pull through.

A week after she was back on the ward, 2 weeks after that she was responding well to her treatment and had enough energy to take a walk around the hospital. 6 weeks later she was well enough to come home, although she was still having treatment the doctors were amazed she'd bounced back so strongly. I stayed off work the whole time and spoiled her rotten, thankfully for every second I had with her. One night we were talking about her time in hospital and she openly told us the reason she was ok was because, 'Karl told me to keep fighting for my daddy.' Is it possible her God Father was looking out for her? I've mentioned this to her since and she still remembers seeing his face and him saying this to her.

My last story mentions I was in hospital myself recovering from an operation on my legs when I saw a dark figure with red eyes stood on the bed opposite, when Millie visited me that afternoon she wanted to leave the hospital and looked really worried about being there. I don't know if she sensed what I had seen? But with all the strange things that are going on with me at the minute, only Millie seems to ease that strange feeling that something evil is surrounding me. I suddenly feel happier when she is around.

And for those of you who commented on my last story, yes I have spoken with Millie about what she see's and hears. She tells me to keep it a secret from anyone what she tells me which I will as I'm not worried about anything she's already told me, but now I do actually believe something is protecting her as well as me. I just hope I can be helped or at least all the things I've seen and heard could stop.

Other hauntings by Rob27

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Rob27, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

keltic101 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-09)
Hi Rob,

Just noticed your story, It may be to late but if you want any help please advise.
I am a credited spiritual healer and willing
To help. I only live a mile away and sure I could
Deal with your problem in a positive outcome. I
Have been healing since I was five and seen more
Than the average person. Most spiritual aware people
Would try and send it to the light but this would probably destroy it, I would ground it and let the earth change its concept?

Thank you Philip
BellaMay (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-24)
I am hoping that all is well with you Rob. If you have not had any luck clearing the negative energy from around you or your home then visit:
Http://spiritrescueinternat.forumotion.net/index.htm or http://www.spiritrescueinternational.com/
Rob27 (7 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
It's in South Manchester and quite similar to Salford. Yes if you could find any more info on the area than I can that would be great. Cheers.
I'll also keep you updated.
Rob
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-12)
Hi Rob,

Have not heard of Wythenshawe, I tend to go more to salford. I will have a look at the history of the place, and if I come up in March, I will mail you.

I am glad you are burning the sage, please let me know how things are going.

Surya.
kbouye (4 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-09)
If all else fails, give God a try. Don't forget about Jesus, who died for our sins, so we may also have power against these demons. How do you break into a strong man's home and rob him? First you must bind that strong man with someone stronger than he---that very powerful man is Jesus Christ... Think about it.
Rob27 (7 stories) (20 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
Yeah the reason for the personal things I mentioned were just to clarify anything that maybe be causing the 'Demon' in my house. I wasn't sure if any of these could be linked so in order to shed a bit of light on to this I thought I'd mention everything. And thanks for the good father comment DeviousAngel, I try my best. 😊
Surya I'm in a place called Wythenshawe - been reading up on the internet and there is a few recorded hauntings that have taken place in that area, there is also a Paranormal/UFO type of company round the corner from me, they have a website, http://www.mapit.kk5.org/#/some-investigations/4535286635
I will also try the White Sage as a few people have mentioned this including the family friend who is currently helping me.
Rob
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
Hi Rob, I have read both your stories with great interest. I unnforunately did not manage to post a comment on your first part. Having read this part I will start by saying that all children up to a certain age are sensitives. I am led to believe that when a child is born they are still living there previous life until they reach a certain age. They see and hear things that we cannot. However in your daughter's case I feel she is truly gifted and I feel with your help she will grow to undertsand the gift she has. Rob keep your daughter close to you. She will help you to understand and overcome these tough times you are going through.

You have obvioulsy opened a door within yourself that has allowed all these happenings in your life. Now you need to take back that control.

Whereabouts in Manchester are you exactly. There is a store in Manchester where they sell pure incense, tibetian singing bowls. God I am trying to remember the name. When I remember the exact name I will let you know. I live in London but do come to Manchester quite a bit to see friends.

I would recommend burning WHITE SAGE HERBAL INCENSE. Sage is a traditional medicine plant of the Native American peoples, used for healing and ceremony. It is used for cleansing and purification, and to open people up to a greater connection with the sacred. The smoke will drive away evil spirits and purify anyone who was present whilst cleansing and purifying.

Please do try this it is a start. You are more than welcome to email me should you require any further recommendations.

Surya.
kaza (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
exellent story matewell said I'm sorry to here about your freinds death, yes looks like he is protecing your daughter, yes I read your first post and I found it frightning,😨 you should seek help to get rid of the demon in your home
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
Wow, and thank you so much for sharing your story with us... I know that you included a lot of very personal things about yourself and it sounds like you and your family have gone through some really tough times. But I give you all the credit in the world that even though you've made your mistakes, you love your family very much and are a pillar for them. Millie is very lucky to have such a good father.

I'm also glad that you're now talking to her about what she sees. The fact that she can trust you with things like that is wonderful. So many kids go through life, shutting off that 'other sense' because no one believes them. It's terrifying and confusing.

Please let us know if anything else develops, and I hope for the best health and happiness for you and yours!
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-01)
Wow! So Karl must be watching over her. It makes so much sense that he would be her guardian angel. I mean, he was her God Father and in my faith that means he either baptized her or supported and sponsored her in some religious coming. What a great story! By the way, I read your other one and I just found it so sweet and touching. I can even feel the love that your daughter projects onto you from where I sit now. I'm positive that Karl is helping her and aiding her along. He must be one of her angels! By the way, she has many more I truly believe! Thanks so much for sharing again Rob. Please keep updating!
KiwiSpirit (1 stories) (43 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-01)
Rob, I hope you can confront this demon and be rid of its torment over you. Millie sounds like a very powerful being and is in the company of very loving 'angels'. In a symbolic sense 'where there is light, darkness can't exsist' and you say you feel this comfort when around your daughter. Perhaps faith is holding on to the thought that there is light at the end of this dark tunnel you seem to be trapped in (metaphorically) I hope you do see that you and your love for your daughter are far more powerful than the scare tactics of a demon. I don't think it will be one of those things that will just go away if you ignore it. Exactly how you remove the demon is up to whatever you believe will work and the help of others in this field will be valuable to you although there seems to be many options. I think whatever option you take, belief in your power to prevail over the demon in a battle must be strong within you. I have found from experience that firing religious text at a demon out of desperation rather than faith will probably anger this presense/presences which is why many will suggest a priest or similar (I have never used one, but I would if I belived it will work, which I do)

Stay strong on this one and find a way to qucikly summon a power of your own to stay positive, perhaps the mere thought of your daughters protective light in your mind and heart will help you. Everything is connected in this realm and energy can manifest inside you with great effect even if your source of empowerment is seperated from you physically. (ie, faith)

PS I'm not one to usually call or define an entity as a Demon, but in this instance it seems quite suitable to call it such.
Kiwi

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: