You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: My Old House

Real Ghost Stories

My Old House

 

When I was about in 4th or 5th grade, people used to say that you seem to see ghosts when your young because you're so innocent inside. One day, my cousin tiffany was at work and I was left at home alone, like everyday, and I went to go use the bathroom and when I was done, I pulled up my pants and I saw a little girl! I saw her for 2 or 3 seconds, I was so freaked out! She had black short hair, she was wearing a long white gown with tiny flowers on them and I know for sure that it wasn't me!

I have long brown hair and I was taller than her, as soon as I saw her I ran out of the bathroom and jumped 2 stacks of stairs. A few days later, when I was left home again I was going to bed so I walked outside my door and turned off the hallway light as soon as I turned it off I heard a man say "raylene". I got so scared so I turned the light on again and ran inside my room and locked the door.

Another few days later, when I was left home again by myself, I was walking passed my cousin chris' door and the door just slammed, my eyes just popped wide open, I opened his door and the windows were shut.

I think about a month later I was left home again and I went over to my best friend shelby's house across the street, it already was dark and she asked me if I wanted to spend the night. My cousin always tells me to lock all the doors and turn off all the lights and before I went to shelby's, I turned off all the lights like I was supposed to and as soon as I was walking to my house I saw my cousins room light on and I didn't know what to do because she works an hour away from home and I knew she didn't go to the house and I did lock all the doors.

Shelby and I went inside my room and grabbed my bible and I found a prayer to bless my house and I read the prayer out loud and put holy water all over my room and ever since I did that nothing scary has happened. I'm so glad I moved and my aunt and cousins got a new house so now I live with my mom.

But the only thing that haunts me inside is the little girl in the mirror and the feeling of a person behind me whenever I walk up my stairs, I feel like their going to reappear, what should I do?

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Raylene, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bjriis (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-31)
I just read this and thought of something. What if the girl is afraid of the man who called your name? What if she thinks you can protect her? My advice is to consider everything before coming to a solution.
Tmetsfan31 (3 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
I Agree with Kristy as well, The little girl likes you. I would worry more about the man who said your name reappearing than I would The Little girl.

May God Be with you
Tmetsfan31 [at] aim.com If you have any questions, and tell me how it goes
Tmetsfan31 AKA Tanis
shaina (2 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
I agree with kristy. SHe probably does feel safe with you. My grandpa was murdered on my sisters birthday when I wasn't born yet but now he visits but he only bugs her and my mom and dad and other brother and sister. It's old custom for us guamanians that if you feel your being haunted we spray perfume on ourselves before we sleep because some ghosts are known not to like pleasant smells so they keep away.
xoxo
Shaina
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
i would tell the little girl to follow the light let her know she will be ok. I say you are scaryed but just think this little girl is to. She don't feel scaryed with you. Let me know how thing go for you. You are more than welcome to e-mail me kristyjohns [at] aol.com
histery (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
i think that this ghost decided to scary you... Be carefully... You are in big trouble...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: