You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Amorous Night Visitor

Real Ghost Stories

Amorous Night Visitor

 

I've just read the story "Incubus/Succubus" by WTVick and felt compelled to share my story, as there are so many similarities with my own experience. I've never "blogged", posted online or shared in any online discussion before, so please excuse any lack of web etiquette on my behalf.

I am a single man living in a small cabin/cottage in the hills east of Perth in Western Australia which by some people's standards would be remote. I have been generally very happy during the 6 years I have lived here. It's close to nature, I'm surrounded by wildlife and overall it's a very peaceful place to live away from the city.

In the last few months I have been experiencing some strange occurrences at night. I'm at a loss to really explain or understand it. I tend to go to bed reasonably early, usually 9.30-10.00 and have no trouble getting off to sleep. In the early hours I'm awoken by what I can only describe as a "bleep" a kind of hi tech noise - a high note then a low note, I would liken it to the sound that a scanner makes or sometimes it can be one bleep or a few but always together. It isn't a dream, I hear the noise as clear as day. The first time I heard it, it alarmed me as I didn't have the faintest idea what it could be. I do not have any electrical devices in my room at all.

Several months have now passed since I've heard the "bleep". However, the bleep has been replaced by something even weirder - after reading in bed for a short time and putting out the lights I have experienced a tingling electrical sensation that starts from my feet and creeps all over my body.

It's a sort of buzzy electrically charged feeling but not at all unpleasant. It lasts for perhaps 5 seconds then goes but comes back a couple of minutes later. The first time I felt it my heart was beating so fast I could hear it, I kept so still and must have felt this "presence" maybe 6 times or so. The thing is I quite enjoyed it, and wanted it to come again as the sensation was like nothing I've felt before. Eventually it subsided and I drifted off to sleep.

I have always tried to keep an open mind on paranormal matters and life after death etc. I contacted a psychic/medium here in Perth for some advice and was advised to "clear my house" by putting rock salt in the corners of the rooms and to burn incense while asking any negative energies present to leave. A trusted friend whom I confided in also lent me a bible which I left on my bedside table after conducting the clearing ceremony (I've never held any religious beliefs or adhere to any particular faith). For the next couple of weeks all returned to normal, I was able to sleep better and experienced no night visits at all. Thinking that everything was "back to normal" I chucked out the salt and moved the bible back to a bookshelf in another part of the house. Within a couple of nights my visitors (s) were back again. It gets weirder.

Now there was another aspect to the visits; I began to hear mumbled voices in the room just before the "tingling" sensation commenced. There was more than one voice - sounding like a man and a woman but I can never make out what they're saying, it remains just audible enough to know it's there. There was one occasion when I heard a kind of whisper or blowing very close to my ear which convinced me that whatever I had been experiencing up to that time was certainly not my imagination - it was that real and very audible.

As soon as I hear the voices I know that the tingling electrical sensations will start. Sometimes it's just like a shiver and at other times it is intense, as if my whole body is alive with electricity and every hair is standing on end. At times there has been a sexual dimension to it as the sensation can be most intense over my groin and I've let out an involuntary groan because the feeling has been so enjoyable.

At no time during these visits have I felt threatened, the presence does not seem to be malevolent in any way. I'm now so used to the visits that I have tried to communicate with him/her/it. At first it felt a little weird to say the least speaking out loud to thin air, and if there had been anyone listening outside my bedroom window they would have surely deduced that I'd gone off my rocker.

Because the visits were keeping me up at night and I was losing sleep leaving me feeling drained at work during the day I asked the 'visitors' not to wake me in the early hours as they were disturbing my sleep. I said to them out loud if they were going to continue to visit me, that they should come early and not in the middle of the night. Guess what? After turning out the lights after reading, either a tap on the window or a scratch on the door will indicate that a visit is imminent.

The above account was written a few weeks ago, before I'd read WTVicks story and "cleared" the house again using sage, dragons blood resin and placing rock salt in containers in my bedroom. It's been a few days since I burnt the sage, and generally I've been sleeping better and have been undisturbed. Last night, in bed I read for a while and heard some noises around the house, I knew that my visitor (s) were around again. Sure enough, on putting out the light, I heard a familiar sound that resembled a whisper close to my ear then the familiar rush of electrical energy passed over me and I felt a warmth glow right over my groin. It felt more intense than previous visits and I felt aroused.

I'm now at a stage where I'm not sure what to do next. I know that this is real, that's been confirmed to me by the restful period I've been having after clearing my house and sleeping much better and now, the sudden reappearance of the ghost/spirit/entity last night. I know where you're at WTVick, what to do?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, forestdweller, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

New_spirit1 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-18)
I've looked all over this site to see if there was a story similar to mine and I am glad that
I am not the only one that has a sort of presence around him where it gives a very powerful feeling of electric sensation!

I have one question tough, did you see a sort of blue lightning out of your window
When it first happened and there wasn't a storm outside?
This happened the first two nights it started with me and really wonder what it is!
Nightarron (11 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-30)
Ah the electric feeling... I believe you have a non violent succubus and or pleasure spirit. As for why I'd think that I have a succubus who follows me everywhere (Ariana) she does the same thing with the electricity as its there way of sexual or sensual coddling. It can evolve even further to quite more realistic feelings (ie actual sex actions) and indeed there are some risks.
1. If it doesn't have control over its lustful natures it can fatigue you (and in extreme cases kill or knock unconscious.

2. It may get emotionally attached where it will follow you everywhere (not bad for me at least I like my succubus's companionship. Its preference)

3. They can get jealous and throw " fits" if you get a girlfriend or marry.

As for benefits well, there's many but they all narrow down to company, incredible sex, a person who never ignores you, a good tease, and a spirit friend who will follow you to the grave sometimes. Honestly though I find Succubi beautiful and intresting.

Oh and a warning they can also get possessive, as in your theres. And not all are good by the way like humans there's those bad apples on the tree, but it sounds like your friend is rather nice so your safe on that biz (I don't have a clue about the male voice but it's possibly just her teasing you happens to me all the time where strange stuff happens as jokes by Ariana) 😐 😆 😁
LILythainese (2 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-06-12)
the same kind of thing has happened to me before but i've never told anyone before but your courage in telling people what happened might have persuaded me to tall my story.
Thanx 😁
tapisonline (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-29)
Hi Forestdweller,

My name is Joe and I am a Psychologist and co-founder of The Australian Paranormal Investigation Society. If you are still experiencing events of a distressing nature and wanted someone to look into it for you, do not hesitate to contact me. Hope all is going well at your end.

Joe
PrincessStar (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-07-21)
omg. I'm so Thankful you wrote your story. I love the part when you say... Wait it gets worse! Now I don't feel so bad, I'm a smart professional, cute looking woman. I SHOULD OF KNOWN BETTER. First they came in as aliens, then spirits, my "boyfriend" makes me call him Robert. Currently he happens to be working as special top secret officer for the local air force base near my apartment. They are doing a special assignment/testing. I give up, I don't argue or ask questions, I'm just grateful when they let me sleep, and I beg them NOT TO HURT ME ANYMORE. From constant squeezes on my stomach, so much that I ended up in the hospital several times. To my legs jumping out of the bed all night that I cry myself to sleep in misery. So WHATEVER they call themselves this week! Is fine with me, I LIVE A NORMAL LIFE. MY REALITY is what I see and do. The only thing is, it gets gealous if I date, the pain they cause is always leading me to want to end my life. I NEVER WOULD, the agongy just seems endless. The awakening was "DID YOU REALLY BELIEVE ME?" That broke my heart THEN, I still can't imagine me being so stupid. But now, What didn't kill me, made me stronger and wiser! Seriously, my reality is the sun that shines and that I'm able to walk under the stars at night, INSTEAD OF CRYING IN BED DAY AFTER DAY FOR THE TRUTH! I will never know that truth, my world is going to be the best I can make it EVERY DAY, EVERY MOMENT.
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-05-06)
I have read your story and I understand what your going through. How ever I've near had a sex demon bother me, a demon yes, but not a sex demon was bothing me years ago.

1. Get a cross and hang it on the wall.
2. Get a Bible and set it near your bed.
3. Pray to God every time before you go to bed.
4. Pray in your mind if the sex demon shows up.

Take care,

Walter 😁
Spiderwood (9 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
The beeping noise you describe, as well as the tapping and scratching, is more common of poltergeist-style activity, but your story has an important point in common with nearly all succubus/incubus stories I've read in that the creature clearly was following your lead.

When you lay back and let it happen, it got more adventurous and assertive. When you performed cleansing rituals, it went away. When you talked to it, it responded.

Whatever you're dealing with is evidently thoughtful and respectful of your intentions, which is a good sign; if you're going to contact something in the spirit world, it can all be much much worse.

Do keep in mind that it's going to develop a pattern, and just like human habits, those can be hard to break. You'll find an entity of any kind very much harder to banish after you've accepted and interacted with it. So whatever you decide to do, think it over and take the decision seriously as you'll be living with the consequences for a while.
agimat_warrior2 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-13)
any cleansing ritual has to be done regularly; nightly if possible
forestdweller (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-05)
Thanks for your comments WTVick. As yet I haven't received any communication from my visitors apart from the obvious, i.e the fact of them being there being a form of communication? I guess I'm still at the stage where it is as you say "simply unbelievable" to anyone who has not experienced it. I certainly would not attempt to communicate with anything that felt malevolent full stop. How do I know they're not malevolent? I don't, but common sense as you say is the best guide, my own feelings are my best guide, I tend to trust my intuition, if I ever felt ill at ease with this then it has to stop. It is just so utterly intriguing, I mean in this material world that we inhabit from day to day going about our daily grind, surely it has to be a privilege to be visited by these entities/spirits/celestial beings? How can anyone not be curious?
WTVick (3 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-05)
Also, I live in a house with a few people, so these things don't come to the secluded alone.
WTVick (3 stories) (13 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
Hey forestdweller, enjoyed the story and can share in the experience because it is simply unbelievable for anybody who has not experienced it. The path I'm pursuing is to learn more about them, from them. While succubbussed explained that these things can have a devious nature and don't always answer honestly, I believe through repetition that we can find the ultimate truths to these things. I also believe it is possible to communicate without allowing any sexual activity to take place.

One question I asked was if they needed my energy, and they answered yes. But I'm of the belief that this energy they need is Psychic Energy, which I also believe is seperate from what some believe is life force energy. Psychic Energy is renewable and therefore one does not have to worry about being "drained".

I'm no pro when it comes to these things, but like others have said common sense tends to be dependable. I have recently bought some Amethyst crystals, which supposedly increase Psychic awareness, and I've never been one to believe in the power of stones. But it seemed when I touched it I could tell a big difference. They absorb negative energies and emit positive energies. Although I can already say these beings haven't left due to these stones, which could show that maybe they aren't negative, and quite possibly benign in nature. But I will still keep a guard up as I pursue my own answers. What communication technique will you use?
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
Hi again forestdweller.
I can't say if your seclusion has anything to do with them finding you or not. I don't believe it's the location of an individual but an ability to perceive and react to them.

If your beings are anything like mine, they aren't tied to any piece of land, but to an individual. They may likely follow you where ever you go. You may still have to make that choice.
The more you interact with them the harder it will become to let them go, for reasons Succubused posted.
forestdweller (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
Thanks to everybody for the feedback, it was non judgmental which I appreciate. I was half expecting a lot of "you'll burn in hell with satan for cavorting with demons" type of thing from religious zealots that seem to pass judgment on people who have had these experiences and share them on this site. I didn't go looking for this, it CAME TO ME. If I'd read of this happening to someone 6 months to a year ago I would have laughed and said they needed psychiatric help. This is happening NOW, and I know it's real, absolutely without doubt, incredible. Sergeant, I have to agree with you and I regard these visitors as friendly, why else would they leave me alone to sleep when I ask them to?

A part of me thinks that since I've been living in this cabin I have become rather reclusive. I have had relationships throughout my life but have been single for some time now. Still, I did not invite this entity/spirit (I'm reluctant to use the term Succubus as it has not had sex with me) into my home, surely by fact of being single and living alone in a remote spot is not a prerequisite for this type of thing to start happening?

I thank everyone again for their considered feedback, it helps to know that there are others out there who are very knowledgeable about such matters, which are completely outside the mainstream.

I'm at present considering a move, possibly overseas. I will certainly look at this site again.
Succubussed (guest)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
Forestdweller, I am not WTVick, so you weren't asking me, but if you were, I would say that this is something that you will have to decide for yourself.

I have one thing in common with you in that my Succubus first approached me when I was living in a very remote setting, far away from any other people, although her approach was not as steady as yours seems to be.

There are pluses and minuses of large proportions if you go ahead and pursue a relationshiup with this Being (s), but they aren't of the sort that come from the myths and misinformation regarding Succubi/Incubi.

They aren't emissaries of some "bad God" (the Devil) and they don't drain your life force. What they do, according to my experience is provide a level of pleasure that cannot be found from any earthly source. As such, the contact with one of these Beings can be extremely addicting.

And the relationship can also attain an emotional depth that exceeds any Human-to-Human pairing, and this too can become a draw as powerful as the sex itself.

As Sergeant said, it's not a decision to be taken lightly, and I believe that you really do need to decide this one for yourself.

I'd like to read any updates you care to post.
Katlovr3 (1 stories) (9 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
I have read several of these accounts on this site, and they are very interesting. I wish you the best of luck with whatever decision you choose. Well written account, by the way.
Akemi (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
i think you should contact a paranormal investigator. Have them check your house a bit. If there is something, they will probably exorcise it. And try not to talk to it. Hope this helps!
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
Hi forestdweller its good to hear from someone who also lives in Perth I live south of the river near Fremantle. In regards to your experience I'm not very well informed on these sort of experiences but there are definitely a few very experienced posters here that are going through the same ordeal as yourself. I wish you all the best mate.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
It sounds to me like you do have some kind of friendly visitors there. I don't think anyone can say for sure but you describe something very similar to what some of us experience.

Regarding the term "Demon" and the Catholic Church, the term blanket-covers virtually -all- celestial beings not officially recognized. That covers humans who have passed (Grandma, uncle etc), non humans and everthing inbetween.

Wardo has a good post.
It sounds like you enjoy it or them and find no evil or malevolance in them. They are likely looking for someone for mutual enjoyment or permanent relationship IMO. You sound like a mature person of solid grounding and given the information you provided, I suggest either accept or reject them.

If you accept them the enjoyment will almost certainly increase- and probably not stop increasing, in fact well past the point of exceeding human intimacy and well beyond. You may very will loose interest in all other human physical/emotional intimacy except your celestial lover (s).

They may stick with you all through the day, keeping them in your thoughts and make you eager for the next visit. You may become addicted to their pleasure.

If you decide to accept them, it may be wise to lay some ground rules -before- asking them to stay. (Accepting them). Letting you sleep all night might be one suggestion.
I believe these beings have as many different personalities as we humans. Some are very bad and some very very good. You describe someone who respects your wishes.

If you decide this is not for you then you should reject every single visit they make without exception. The idea is to starve them from attention and they may move off, looking for a more willing partner. Any bit of thought on your part could encourage them.

Either way be sure to treat them with courtesy and respect, as you would like for yourself.

I've had one or two of these types of beings interacting with me since the 1970's but I didn't recognize them as actual beings until 2008. I accepted them at the end of 2008 and we enjoy the most beautiful, close and intimate relationship heavenly possible.

If your celestial friends are similar to mine, the popular myths such as draining life force, death and all those scary things are rediculous and false. Use common sense!

The acceptance of these encounters, beings and relationships are not for everyone. These beings might want a monogamous relationship and effect you and your human partner to facilitate such a union. If you don't have a family, you might willingly forfeit that part of the normal life development prefer your celestial partners instead.

Choose carefully. It may be the most important choice for the rest of your life. This is that serious.
Wardo (8 stories) (171 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
First I must compliment your first Internet post! Very well done! You adhered to any standards that I have at least...

Now, are you saying you want to get rid of it or you want it to stay? This is the most important part of your decision, and the rest will likely follow just fine. The thing is, you have to choose one or the other. You can't have the best of both worlds with a sex demon! Okay, demon or not, hope that part didn't scare you. But you have to command and be absolutely stern and with conviction, tell it what you want. It will try to keep coming at first, and might even really give you the most pleasure yet to tempt you to keep it around. You can tell it that you are not interested in its pursuits and that it isn't welcome in your reality. If you do this, you will have to hold fast to it, because if you relapse back into it, it will be harder and harder to get rid of it. Also, how long has this been happening? That might help some readers give you advice. God bless you and I hope you find your answers! Just be sure to ask it nicely first, then get more aggressive as you need to, but be very clear and stand by your decision throughout!

New comments for this story have been disabled