You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Ghost Girls in my Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Girls in my Bedroom

 

I myself am very into ghosts and paranormal things and when I saw my first ghost, I was petrified. But as I began to see more and more ghosts, I became used to seeing them more often. The last time I saw a ghosts was last night, I have many ghost friends and they had never caused me any trouble before, but this ghost was completely MAD!

I have 2 dogs and they were sleeping next to me on my sofa in my living room. As I drifted to sleep, the room became really cold, unlike my usually warm house and my dogs began to whine. I could hear a horrible screeching sound coming from my bedroom which I had refused to sleep in because the paranormal activities was really bad in that room. The tv flicked channels, bed covers floated at great height and I could hear strange noises all the time.

So witnessing the screaming noises, I ran into my mum's room and asked her to come and see what was in my bedroom. My mum was a great believer of ghosts so she always believed me and was never scared at all. As I gripped the door handle, it was ice cold. I swung open the door and saw 2 little girls jumping up and down on my bed, they were screaming with excitement and seemed to be having fun. But when they saw us, they stopped bouncing and disappeared out of my window.

That was 4 months ago and we never saw them again. I hope there are lots of beds for them to jump on where ever they are now.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, nicolle, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Elaina28 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-02)
Ha ha ha! I like the end! Did you ever see them again? I want to know!
Francois (220 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-08-02)
Dear nicolle,

Wonderful story, I truly hope that those girls have moved on as to meet their loved ones in heaven and rejoice in the presence of their maker. If you experience any more supernatural phenomena, I advise you to pray in order to keep yourself safe. Aside from that, those girls seem playful and I don't think you were in any danger, although it seems you had an intelligent haunting. Great story, I hope to read more about your experiences.

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois 😁
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-25)
What scares me about ghosts is they run into me that just happened once. Proper scary I just screamed because he ran into me. He loves the bathroom for some reason. I found a teenage boy in there he was a ghost he loves my bathroom standing in the bath he was. I see ghosts they contact me in my dreams that's where I recognise them from my dreams.
just like u (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-03)
I had that happen to me before, but it was my friend who was the witness not my mom.
brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
First off, if you would have been patient you would have been able to read my new post clarifying my previous one. And for the record, I am by no means dumb. I have a very coveted academic record and am in a book or two for being an outstanding student. Thanks.
Brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
I need to first clarify my previous post. When I was refering to "them" in my previous posts, I ment the two girls on the bed.
What if they are her friends. I don't think she means friends like the kind who call you or come over to hang out or anything. I think she means their is some familarity with them. That was a bad choice of words on her part. I don't think it was very nice to call her crazy though.
jonny (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
you need help for real. I think you should see someone about this because you are like the craziest person I've seen. What the hell? This ain't the sixth sense
Brittany (guest)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-02)
No where did I ever hear her comment on them being her friends. Do you even believe in the paranormal? Give us your 2 cents oh intelligent and senseible one.
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-01)
thanks for telling this I realy injoyed reading it. I have always been told that dog's will not go in a room where there ghost at.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: