You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Little Girl In My Bedroom

Real Ghost Stories

The Little Girl In My Bedroom

 

I don't know why, but a little girl of around seven seems to appear in my bedroom. I only ever see her out of the corner of my eye, but I know for a fact that she is there. I don't quite know what she wants.

She's wearing a brilliant white party dress that seems to be covered in blood on the chest. She has mousey brown hair that has been pulled back into a tight, tight bun. She just stares into space, never changing her facial expression. Which is very muted and straight faced.

The first time I saw her, I'd had a truly awful day. I was in my bed, (It's a cabin bed, giving me a pretty good view of my floor) sitting crossed legged and attempting to read a book to forget my bad mood.

She suddenly appeared, standing in the corner where my chest of drawers is. I don't have a very big room. It's about the size of a large walk-in cupboard. So I know she was there. As soon as she came, all I could feel was a pure, intense hatred. This girl wants somebody dead. I'm not sure who she's angry at because I haven't tried to communicate with her.

I've seen other spirits out of the corner of my eye before; I've not tried to communicate with them either, as I don't know how. The only way I can think of is a Ouija Board, but I will NEVER touch one of those.

This girl is the most intense spirit I've encountered. She seems to fill the entire room with this burning, deep hate. She's appeared about... 8 times now.

If I look directly at her, she goes. As if my imagination is playing tricks on me. Which it might be, I'm really unsure. But I know that the emotions she brings with her are terrifying.

This girl has also appeared briefly in dreams. I will be on my way out and she will appear in front of me. She'll just look at me with an unchanging expression, and then I'll wake up.

This girl really scares me. I desperately want to help her but I have no idea how to, but I can't live with her appearing every now and again, as I've started to dread her 'visits'.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, XwormsXrockX, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

khizar (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-06-17)
There is another lesser known way of 'communicating' with ghosts:

Automatic Writing.
BethWishes (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-05-25)
Crazy I really want to now what happens to her I have never seen a ghost or any thing like it but I'm really intersted in this sort of thing.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
There is another lesser known way of 'communicating' with ghosts:

Automatic Writing.

Http://www.prairieghosts.com/auto_writing.html
KiwiSpirit (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
well there you go! No need for an ouija board and we can all relax... Just call her by her name 😁
XwormsXrockX (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
In response to all questions about the girl, I had a really strange expierience today.

I was in History class, thinking about her, and my hand began to write on it's own. I knew I was holding a pen, and I couldn't feel anything holding my hand, but I was writing the name 'Sarah'

It may be her name, I'm not sure. After I worte 'Sarah' on the table, my hand did a few jerks and stopped moving. Odd, eh?
Akemi (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
hello...im new here. About the little girl, do not use the ouija board... Or tarot cards or any of that stuff. If you want to help her, I think you should try to connect yourself to her. Talk to her. The next time she appears, introduce yourself. Ask what's her name. Try to talk. How she will connect with you I don't know, but I do know this. She is not trying to scare you, she is simply saying that she is there too. She may be aware that you want to help her, and that you're a good person. Don't ask her rite away about how she died or anything, try to just get to know her first.
by the way... Are you some kind of psychic? If you are, the girl may be aware of it and is asking you for help for that reason. I'm not an expert or anything, I just heard of experiences like this. I may have a spirit following me too.
oh ya, make sure you don't toy around with her or anything or talk rudely to her. I have heard of what happens to people who toy around with ghosts, and let me just say, I don't think you want to end up with a broken leg. I hope this helps! ❤
jazzeyjay (3 stories) (215 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
XwormsXrockX: This child may be just trying to communicate with you in the only way she knows how. You may be thinking she's evil or a bad spirit because of the feelings you feel which may be you picking up on her feelings and what she feels and not the feelings she gives off to you. You never know, this child may have had a terrible life and died a horrible death. Someone may have hurt her in some way and that is the feelings you are picking up on. Have you tried doing any research on the house and property? It would be nice to know what happened and maybe you can find out who this little child spirit is and possibly what happened to her.

God bless you!
daltonio823 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
Wow, that's a scary story! I am so glad I'm not seeing that little girl! 😨
Andy1 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
Worms
This is a good story... By the way I'm new here and I have experienced stuff my self. The ghost can read my mind and when they talk I can sometimes here them... Just ask her name first. ❤
XwormsXrockX (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
Thanks. I wouldn't consider a Ouiji Board, all I was saying was that I couldn't seem to think of another way to communicate.

I really do believe something truly terrile happened to her. And she is so incredibly angry. It's like... Well. It's like she wants me to feel her anger and hatred too.
michellelovesghosts (5 stories) (50 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
it sounds like she wants you to help her. Please don't use a ouija! Bad news, it opens a portal and you never know what you'll get. Just talk to her and be firm. Or a medium/psychic can talk to her? Obviously something tragic happened there and maybe she wants justice ❤
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
lmao Pjob! True dat, sorry mate. But seriously why do I keep seeing you.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
xworms,
I have no experience in communication at this level. I suppose you could just tell her it's time to go towards the light, as she may just be confused.
Baldfalcon,
Your comment was in bad taste. Show some respect for the mentally challenged.
bigC (4 stories) (80 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
she maybe angery that she died or something mean talk with her if you want but don't invite her in too much who knows what might happen
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
Talk to the girl if she's willing to comunicate back! Pjob, seriously I see you everywhere.
XwormsXrockX (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
StMikal
Thank you so much! I never considered talking telepathically! And you're so right about Ouiji Boards... I just couldn't do it... Ever.

Pjod
Do you have any different suggestions on how I should talk to this girl?
StMikal (4 stories) (37 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
first of all, I want to say good job deciding not to mess around with a ouiji board. Nothing good can come out of those things. I think that she does want to communicate with you that is why she appeared in your dream. I heard that spirits are telepathic so may be you can try speaking to her through your mind and see what happens. She doesn't want to hurt you or else she would have done so already. Keep us posted. Take care and good luck
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
Well, Pjob the girl that Iv'e seen does have blood on her face you know. Retarts I swear! Lol
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
Baldfalcon,
if she is wearing a black dress, how can you make out the blood on it?

Worms,
I enjoyed your story. Obviously you hold some kind of gift, you should use it to help that little girl cross over. Please do so the next time she appears.
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-02)
I have the same problem. I too have encountered a girl covered in blood. Only the girl I see has a black dress on.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: