You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Lady On The Balcony

Real Ghost Stories

The Lady On The Balcony

 

I was in 2nd class in Grimnesium when the experience I'm going to write about happened. 6 years have passed but this memory is still fresh.

I shared my room with my brother who is four years older than me. One night my brother went to a sleep over at a friend's so I took my dog (Cookie) to sleep with me in my bed, he was always such a loud and playful dog. That night he was just sitting in front of my bedroom's balcony door looking outside. Even when I called him he would just wag his tail for a sec and then stop. He wouldn't move an inch. I got some treats and called him again, he looked at me then outside again. I didn't know what was going on, so I just left him there.

I went and took my fathers laptop to play some games so time would pass. After a couple of hours my dog suddenly started barking and growling at the balcony door, (the 2 hours I was playing he had not moved from that spot) and nothing I did could calm him and it was very late, around 2-3AM. I took him out of my room eventually. (Now I know that that was a GREAT mistake) After a couple of minutes I went to bed, but I couldn't fall asleep.

After some time I suddenly heard a female voice singing, I directly thought oh come on the girls from the upper floor are having a karaoke party AGAIN! So I got up and looked in front of my bed, (in front of my bed was my balcony door) and as I looked I saw a woman wearing a white dress with black hair on my balcony singing a very beautiful song but at the same time creepy melody, after that the only thing I remember is her looking at me in the eyes and me fainting. The next day as I woke up, I got dressed and ran out of the house.

I have moved from that house and my grandma lives there. Sometimes when I go there I enter my room and I don't know why but it now has a cold and bad feeling in there even my grandma told me that she hates that room for no reason.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Greece

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DeMoGoRgoN149, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

DeMoGoRgoN149 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-17)
Hey kiwispirit,
Well me and my friend went to my old house placed a camare and went to bed. When we woke up took the camera and my laptop and started watching what happend. The only thing we got was 8 hours of nothingness (Thank god 😜) But one of my mates found the bible of satan or as we call it here in greece Solomoniki. It was in my desk, iv never seen it before well at that moment I realy got scared. Who placed it? When? Why? And how? My grandma lives there and she hade no idea when we showed it to her I want to investigate ferther but I don't know what to do. Have you ever heard about that book appearing in random houses? Right now I have the book with me in my new house I wanted to burn it but a friend told me "Dont do it something bad might happen" Do you or anyone have any idea how to get away from it?
DeMoGoRgoN149 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
Kiwispirit,
Dont worry, we know what might happen if you mess around with unknown spirits.
We are just going to place a camera and go to bed. To tell you the truth I don't realy want to see anything strange 😢. But if anything happens, well it will be another new expirience... I guess.

BTW:Thanks for your advice Kiwi.
KiwiSpirit (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
-DeMoGoRgoN149,
Thanks for your reply. I checked out Charon Colder on Youtube (not spamming here) It gave me a good understanding of the melody. By the way I love melodic metal; good one 😆 Great idea with the camera thing... You never know what you might pick up. You'd obvioulsy know its not cool trying to invoke or tease a spirit for amusement though right? Don't mean to lecture but I have read a few sources that point out that it can tend to turn rather pear shaped for everyone.
I hope to read more of your thoughts soon.

Kiwi
DeMoGoRgoN149 (1 stories) (5 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
No not like the evanescence song Kiwispirit, hmmm check out the Charon song colder, imagine the starting part of the song (without the music) but way slower and not clear at all.
The only clear parts I can still remember was her hair and the dress she was wearing, her face is blurry in my head.
The last few days me and some friend have been thinking, going to my old house and sleeping in my room for a couple of days and every night leaving a camera to roll cause I want to know was it just a random visit or there is realy something going on there.

We got this stupid idea from that movie Paranormal activity.
KiwiSpirit (1 stories) (43 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
Interesting story,
Animals seem to be able to pick up on these things and dogs can be very protective. Can you remember anything about the song including words? When you say 'creepy melody' what do you mean by that? Would you describe the song as sounding old? Was it anything like 'Evanescence - Wake Me Up inside' when she starts out singing solo?

How clear was the apparition of the lady? You mention her colouring including hair. What age would she have been?

Thank you.

Kiwi

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: