You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Is There Really Something Watching Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Is There Really Something Watching Me?

 

One day when I was coming home from school I would have to walk down a very long driveway. Not thinking clearly I tripped and I caught my self before I fell, but I wasn't the only one that kept me from tripping so when I turned around and saw nothing there I was thinking "Just my imagination."

From that point on, every time I got off the bus and was walking down the driveway I would say "Is it going to happen again?" As I was walking in the door I would feel as if something was there in the woods just watching me, watching my every step. I would go in circles just to get into the door and then when I was in the house it was like it was gone. I started to get more and more scared as I walked down my driveway and so I would have to talk to myself so I wouldn't think about that "Thing" that I thought was watching me. It happened every time I was alone or if there was only one person with me.

About a week ago I started to feel that "Thing" in my house and just watching me. I was with my friend Jordan and we were jumping on the trampoline and I heard something coming from out of the woods so I was like let's go inside and she was like "But why?" and all I could say was "because it is starting to get late!"

When we were walking to the house it was as if it was fallowing me, right behind me. So then again I would start turning and walking to get into the door. Ever since that one time I almost fell it's like something is there behind me, following me and I can just feel it and I am thinking "Is there really something watching me?"

I have never stopped feeling that way and it has gotten stronger and stronger and not knowing if it is there to harm me or not, I will always have my eye out!

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Keeley, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Keeley (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
I have felt like it is with me all the time but only 3 times has it felt like it would harm me... And that was when I was bye my self... I have no clue about it but I haven't thought about it for a while but in my room at night I alwasys feel like something out side my window is watching me... Could that mean something maybe? 😕
bldfalcon (12 stories) (262 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
yeah, I do agrees with niceperson on this one. Every kid has phases like this. Anything can happen outside you know. The "thing" could be an animal of some sort. There's so many possibilities, becuase it's outside. That's what makes it very interesting!
lilxmissxkaylax (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-04)
I kind of understand where you are coming from. I just moved to a new place a few months ago. At first I didn't feel anything but as the months progressed I started feeling as if I were being watched all the time. I told the people I am living with about it and they believe me but none of them have felt the same way.
Phobic1981 (2 stories) (14 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
Hey:) it does sound like you might be getting a little paranoid... I can relate; the house I grew up in had a thick patch of woods in the backyard (unusual for the suburbs) that were freaky at night. I would always think I saw something out there, and being outside after dark always had me looking over my shoulder.

I don't know your religious beliefs, but the original incident, where you said you felt like 'something else' stopped you from falling down when you tripped, sounds to me like a guardian angel experience. Lots of people have felt that they were pulled back or saved from an accident, severe or not, by a force they couldn't see. I think we all have our angels. So there's a possibility for you... Either way, I would try to stop worrying, since nothing threatening has happened.
Niceperson123 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-03)
You might just be getting paranoid. I used to go through phases like that. It's best not just to think about it, The more you think about it, the more you'll be convinced that somethings watching you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: