You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Need Advice, Very Scared

Real Ghost Stories

I Need Advice, Very Scared

 

This is a letter I wrote to my aunt who is a wicket reaching out for help... Advice would be greatly appreciated...

Auntie I think I need some advice, I moved into my own place with my girlfriend and I hear random like tapping on the wall then the ceiling sometimes on the window at night between 12-4, I haven't thought much of it then last night she was making some noises in her sleep like something was disturbing her, I woke her up and asked if she was dreaming and she said for me to stop pulling her feet, when I in no way even touched them then when we got up scared, went into the living room to sleep, she told me that sometimes she feels something lightly pushing on her chest in between her breast, or pulling lightly on her feet but she said she always just thought it was me, which I've never done.

So I've thought about it all day and researched the topic and I can think back to when I was like 16 I think I told you before in that old Legion building which was an old bar where my friend lived and it had the stairs going to an attic well to go over it again, one night we were all partying and doing ecstasy and we decided to go up there because my friend said he seen a little girl up there before a few times and when we hit the stairs right at the first step you feel like a thousand pounds and can hardly lift your legs, well we went up regardless of how we felt because we were right wired and there is a room with a small bed in it and an empty room with floor boards missing and what not, well I thought it was funny at the time to smoke a joint up there and joke around about it.

About a month later me and Brooke my girlfriend at the time were sleeping and I had a nightmare and it came in flashes of an old lady rocking back and forth reciting a poem about a little girl who lived in that place, about her death or something, I don't remember it all I wish I could, but than again I kind of am glad I cant, but I woke up that night from the nightmare and Brooke woke up at the same time, saying she felt really weird or something and said she was dreaming about a little girl she didn't make much sense so I was trying to calm her down than she said "Rufus" feels the same" which was her timber wolf and I look and it was laying beside the bed on its back having what looked like a seizure, I remember it all so vividly still almost 6 years later.

At my mom's in Brights Grove after that, I heard a small tapping in my closet but it was only a few times a month, I use to go sleep down stairs whenever I did cause I have no idea what could make the noise, and what freaks me out the most is that its the same tapping I have been hearing since I got a place with my girlfriend, and it seems to be bugging her, but never touching me I just hear the tapping and last night after coming into the living room we tried to go back into the room to sleep and the tapping started like 10 minutes after and we couldn't sleep so I said shut up and it started tapping faster, I have a strange feeling it has something to do with this little girl like I have no idea why that comes to my head I'm so sure of it and I have no idea how, but I am guessing it maybe is jealous because it bothers girls I'm with at night, and the tapping seems to follow me everywhere I go it seems to be tapping more often now and now I'm hearing its touching my girlfriend, I don't want anything to get worse it scares me, I don't know who else to talk to.

Oh yeah and when we were up in that attic the door in the empty board less dark room tried to shut on us and a bucket kicked across the room we then found a fresh bouquet of flowers on the bed in the other room which wasn't there before, please answer me back I understand that it is absolutely necessary to tell every detail truthfully I'm just terrified, also my bedroom seems to always be freezing compared to the rest of the house and I just start shivering so bad, and get bad vibes, also as I was writing this letter to you Liz was napping in the bedroom and I heard her say my name I go in and asked her what awoke her and she said she thought she heard me walking into the room like shoes dragging on the carpet, but me and my friend were in the living room?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, scurry-richie, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

MissyM (2 stories) (152 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-15)
I know this has been posted over 2 years ago and I hope that you are not having problems with the above anymore but if you still are I would suggest you stop using drugs. Pure MDMA doesn't give you hallucinations... The other stuff laced into the E does. Mixed that with other highs and who knows. If that doesn't help try what Boldylock has suggested.

You had also mentioned that your girlfriend has a fingerless thing sexually molest her at night when you're not around. Is she paralyzed when this is happening? This could be sleep paralysis caused by stress from her passed horrific childhood. It may not be happening while you're around due to the fact that you comfort her and she is less stressed while you are around.
WolfDaughter78 (5 posts)
+1
14 years ago (2010-04-28)
that little child could be a demon in disguise, but it could also just have attached to you from the other place. You probably do have a demonic presence. Get some holy water in a spray bottle. Use it when you first feel the presence. Any presence. Burn sage before bedtime and wisp the smoke all over each door, window, corner high and low, and your bed. Get EVERY inch. Pray st micheals prayer as you do so. See if that helps.
princessLotus (2 stories) (555 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-11)
whats a wickit? Do you mean wiccan? I'm confused. I will have you in my prayers. I had trouble just like this for many years. If you want I could help you a lot ❤
MikeDemonHunter (2 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
NOOOOO! DO NOT TRY TO COMMUNICATE WITH WHATEVER IT IS! My advice is to call in a pshycic to determine whether it is a ghost/spirt or a "demon". If you try and communicate you will just be inviting it in, and things may get worse. If it is a demon that is. If it is a spirt, it should be okay to communicate with her/he.It sounds like a spirt, but you can never be too careful. GOD BLESS YOU, I WILL PRAY FOR YOU. ❤
Preeti (100 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
As you can see that ghost gets angry when you said shut up it means it is like small kids, usually when we say no to anything to kids they do that only. You should try to talk with that ghost politely and ask the reason for doing all this. And keep cross with you and rosemary under your and your partner's pillow. God bless u.
AshGrove (1 stories) (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-07)
Hey no disrespect meant to anyone who posted a comment after Boldylock's but I have to respond immediately. Boldylocks my dear friend - excellent excellent. Brilliant.

One real danger with certain recreational drugs is they can significantly weaken the subtle bodies. Notably drugs which can be abused in quantity or for prolonged periods without drastic physical effects. They blow great holes in a person's aura - the natural protections our being has to defend us from all kinds of negative external influences. The sad thing with getting high is it 'seems' so similar to working with spirit, it feels as if it must be so close but unfortunately it's so so far away. If people take drugs to get high, to amuse themselves, I can relate but the penalties are they will be potentially troubled by all kinds of external negativity and struggling to cope with heavily fluctuating emotions and energies.

I agree with the music comment too. We all possess animalistic levels of life energy. When these are harnessed in a controlled way they can be utilised in positive, creative ways. However allowed to surge unchecked or in a selfish, expoitative way they are destructive.

Thirdly, I believe also what you write about the symbolism and archetypes mentioned. In my experience some people leap from the chaos and imbalance of drug use right into heavily dogmatic religious belifs. It may be to some a sanctuary, and they do free themselves from the immediate repeated damge to their subtle bodies. But often they are in poor shape, mentally, physically / metaphysically. They need a simplified period of recuperation, not to plunge into fundamentalist strictures.

A number of people I have known have gone deep into drugs and then immersed themselves in religion and they have had break downs and long term problems.

I feel it is sufficient to let the light of universal love into your heart and project that - you will receive guidance from the wiseman in your heart. That guidance will protect you. Make the sign of the cross and channel the love of all kindness and humility which echoes through all true faiths around the earth. Best wishes.
scurry-richie (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
yeah I had copied out st. Michael s prayer already as I have been studying this a lot, I always add more to my story in my comments so please read that as well to like last night my girlfriend had left for the night to her mothers and I felt like I seen things out of the corner of my eye and felt very anxious and I'll admit kind of scared alone, until my friend had shown up she said she didn't experience anything but she did not sleep good either, but when she got home this morning we went and laid in the bed and she fell asleep on me I started to hear the tapping again until she woke up, again making me believe an Incubus demon is involved
Boldylocks (13 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
Since you said you get bad vibes- It does sound like an unclean spirit harrassing you guys. There may actually be a spirit of a young girl involved who may be a victim and not able to cross over from this entity.

When we do take drugs or get intoxicated, we do open up our energy field to these spirits-- who seek for every opportunity to find an opening like that.

You know what may actually help is to start praying for that little girl mentioned- and to also project love energy from your heart towards this entity.

Negative ones don't like being around anything having to do with unselfish love.
Be careful with the type of music you play in your home too- the bad entities love obnoxious music (which is another form of energy)

Not that you have to start playing opera or classical, but I would start playing music with a higher vibration than Metallica. I would also pray all over the house and ask for spiritual cleansing to take place. Hang a cross on your wall also. Negative spirits don't want to be reminded of what it represents (the cross symbolizes Earth connected to the Heavenly realms as well as Jesus Christ's sacrifice for mankind) You don't have to be a Christian to put a cross on your wall either- It wouldn't hurt putting up one.

Also, they say to sprinkle salt around your bed and putting stones like crystal quartz and Hematite (which is known to have grounding energy)

Make sure to wash these stones weekly under the faucet to clean out negative energy from them - as they do absorb negative energy and the stones will crack from negativity in the home.

Above all, start praying and asking for Archangel protection. Archangel Michael is known to be a sort of "bouncer". He will, if you invite him too- come over and put any negative beings in line-- and send them away if need be.

Best of luck to you- you're all in my prayers over there also

Boldy
robertar (223 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
i often wonder what types of disease you get from sex with an unclean spirit. Probably some sort of spiritual AIDS. Herpes is forever, actually only until you die.
CaitieBaby94 (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
wow, that sounds kind of scary, in know if a ghopst was touching me or my boyfriend we would freak right out. Good on you for tryiung to make it stop but I think talking back to her will only make the little girl more mad, you syhould try talking to a psychic or something?
Hope this helps if not, then sorry!:) x
Also sorry for the spelling mistakes!
Akemi (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
the writing about satans servant sounds pretty bad. First, do not use a ouija board. DONT. You will regret it. I never used one, but I have heard of experiences, and they were pretty bad. Second, get a paranormal investigator. They mite help. Watever the spirit wants with you, its probably not good if it claims that its a servant of satan. Good luck
scurry-richie (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-05)
i am convinced that it is an incubus but I know they've been known to be jealous of the partner, but why does it just tap almost as if to try to scare me why does it stop at that, than I think of my past experiences, like when I was 16 I took some E pills, and I was left by my friend in a room, he came back 2 hours later and I was sitting there looking at the ceiling laughing with tears rolling down my face talking in a voice that was not my own, on my lap there was a stack of paper I had written on during the black out all about this super natural being or demon who was claiming to be a servant of Satan speaking of a certain kingdom and places a bunch of crazy things my friend has it all somewhere I forget everything it said but there were words I couldn't even pronounce and they existed like old words you don't hear in the present day, after that I use to look in the mirror on those things and just stare for hours into my eyes and I swear my face made faces at me without me causing it to happen I've felt like maybe I opened something since almost 6 years later, so it crosses my mind why it just tries to tap and scare me and won't attack her when I'm present, makes me wonder if maybe it senses a strong force in me, sometimes I get so angry and have super strength and don't even control it, I need something to check this whole situation out
scurry-richie (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-05)
yeah I also did not add into this that after discussing this with my girlfriend, she is adopted from a terrible child hood, every time she is alone in bed as soon as she falls asleep he goes to a dark room and a figure less thing forces sexual intercourse on her, she feels like the feeling is familiar and happened to her as a child with when in her birth mothers care, I researched the incubus before and it is very common with girls who have possibly been molested and my girl friend was in a drug house as a baby and left with many strangers before being adopted I am 21 years old and she just turned 19 so you can imagine how scary it is, she says it doesn't happen when I am with her in bed
Gizmo (1 stories) (22 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-05)
This could probably be the work on an inccubus, google it, by the way have you ever done any type of witchcraft before?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: