You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Angry Presence

Real Ghost Stories

Angry Presence

 

I'm new to this site and I have read a lot of stories that give me chills up my spine and there are so many experiences with the other side that I am so relieved that I am not the only one experiencing paranormal things!

I have always been able to sense presences around me especially in my mother's house (note I no longer live there but visit all the time). I was 7 months old when my mum bought the house and I lived there until the age of 19.

Back before the hale storm we had a sunny room. Now to get to the sunny room you would have to come through the front door of the house and as you entered you had my mums bedroom on the right hand side and my sisters bedroom directly across (note these rooms and where the dining/lounge room are still there) then if you continued walking you would have the lounge room on your left and the dining/TV room on your right. You would then continue across under the arc to the kitchen (again note the kitchen and onwards no longer exist after the massive hale storm that was all torn down and renovated) then you would walk down two stairs and there was a small hallway that had the laundry on the right side and my brothers sunny room on the left.

To my understanding my mother told me that a man named Fred used to live in the house prior to my parents and was always grumpy, he had bars on the window and pretty much would never leave the house but he had died from a heart attack just before my parents moved in.

Anyway it could be 40 degrees plus outside and when you would enter this room it would feel as if it was minus 20 degrees and I always felt as if someone was standing there watching me wanting to tell me to get out. I would find myself frozen on the spot expecting to hear a deep voice yell out "get out of this room". Strange things would happen quite often. If I went in there to watch a movie and I would have the remote next to me I would find it a few minutes later on top of the TV. Things would move or be thrown randomly and you could always hear someone walking swiftly towards you almost running. This happened for quite some time up until my mum renovated the house. I can say pretty much everyone in my family has had a scary experience and still does even in the new part of the house as well as me!

My mother had once told me that when I was still a young child she would take me to the bathroom at night when I had to go and one night she saw a huge bolt of light flash by her and being so frightened she carried me and ran back to my dad and started praying. My mum is a religious person and we have a lot of holy pictures in the house so for someone who doesn't think about these kinds of things or does not get scared of much and have something like this happen to her was a scary experience.

Since the house was renovated we now have an even bigger hall from where the old kitchen used to be and whenever I would sense and still sense a presence (not always good) there is always arguing going on and I always see a dark figure walk down the hallway after we stop fighting. Almost as if this entity or whatever it is wants us to fight and leaves when we stop

I now live in another house with my husband and we have been arguing quite a bit lately and I feel that there is something there next to me. I feel so different (a changed person almost) when this presence is around and I start fighting with my husband. My husband has told me on a few occasions he feels as if I am someone else or as if someone has taken over me - which is very scary! So I would very much like to get a priest but if there are any other ways to get rid of this thing your suggestions are much appreciated

There are a lot more experiences that I have had so when I get the chance I will post them...

Other hauntings by omgisitreal

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, omgisitreal, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Emm_xoxo (5 stories) (21 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-26)
Thanks for sharing omgisitreal!
I've. Also posted a story about an angry ghost check it out if you like! My hallway and stairs always go cold and I have put things down and returned to find them in differnt places, so your not alone! I hope no harm comes to you! God bless xx
omgisitreal (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
i have realised though that when I said in my head "in the name of god I order you to leave this house" there hasnt been much going on of late but am afraid it will come back - I keep forgetting to add what I want to write which explains all of my comments! Note - sorryy! 😳
omgisitreal (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
they do say that when you start fearing things that arent realy there you can actually create an entity of whatever type or at least attract them even more, however I am still training myself to control my fears so whatever this thing is can go away. I don't believe I have created/attracted this entity I believe it is just there. I believe every home has a spirit, some are good, some are bad and some are just there to maybe watch over you and the house to make sure nothing bad interferes!

My pup sometimes barks and growls out of no were and stares at nothing so I'm not sure if he is seeing something or just being cheeky!

I do know that there is something there though. I have been able to sense spirits since I was little and still can
omgisitreal (3 stories) (6 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
hi drummer_boi thanks for that ill defiantely read it!

Surya - yes my family still live in the house and they from time to time they experience paranormal things especially in the front part of the house were my sisters/mum room is!
As for the arguing it isn't becuase I'm stressed about something that me and my husband argue it is simply out of no were I feel so angry and we start arguing and I find that when my pup is in the room he starts growling and looks directly next to me not at me but right next to me and he starts showing his teeth as if trying to protect me from whatever is there! Its been ok latley as I am trying to do everything that is positive but I still senses that it comes and goes!

I agree with Akemi as it makes sense that I might actually be feeling what this presence is feeling and really the only way this entity/ghost can comunicate is through me I'm not sure!

I will be getting a priest soon to bless the house and I keep holy pictures in the room!

Thanks for all your feed back really appreciate it 😊
drummer_boi45 (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
woa that's intence you shuld here my woods story, but I'm still waiting for aproval 😳
Surya (39 stories) (867 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-06)
Hi omgisitreal,

Thank you for submitting your story.

What I would like to say first is negativity will attract all sorts not just in front of our paths but even with spirits. Negativity + Negativity = Negativity.

It sounds like Fred was a very private man. Sounds like his space was invaded really. Could explain the activity you and your family experienced.

Do your family still live in the house, if so, are they still experiencing unusal activity? That would be my first question.

Secondly you say you feel like there is a feel of a presence near you and that when you and your husband argue it feels stronger. You also say that your husband says it is as if you have been taken over by someone else.

Let's clear up one thing.

Unfortunately when we argue, we are showing that dark side of us. It is fuelled by our own anger and fears. We say things that are out of character. Have you ever thought the energy around you when you both argue is your own negative energy.

What I would suggest is perhaps a cleansing / smudging to rid your home of any negativity. White sage is very good for this. You could also try sandalwood. You will need to walk throughout the house ridding it of uinwanted energies.

Thank you
Surya
Akemi (guest)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-05)
this is quite serious. You are picking up the mood of the spirit I think, like its emotions are possessing you without you realizing. You need to get a paranormal investigator to help you with this. It may be just some form of stress, but I highly doubt it. I hope this helps. Good luck

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: